SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:40 am

Run, Robby, Run! And never look back! If the Devil calls your name, keep running!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ahhh! I will add that to our abbreviations list! TY!

Abbreviations

Thank you for sharing that link! I didn't know it existed. There's been an abbreviation that's been driving me nuts that I had to look up. I'm usually good about figuring out acronyms (and license plates!), but I couldn't get this one. I'll be able to sleep tonight now! giggling

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 @Buckeye_Fan

There may be a lot of threads that members are unaware of. That's why I always remind everyone about the "View new Posts" option at the top and bottom right hand side of every page.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:02 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Bluwavz  Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f622  Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f622  Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1f622

Robby hasn't been asked, so Wells can't even a blip on their radar and Chad's being Chad and showing off his big brass ones. laugh out loud   #vanillaitis sad Upset
I still think we are dealing with likely Chase and maybe Luke. Chase took a major step forward with how he was let go, etc. Luke's bad acting....not to mention other reasons, I really can't see him as the next bach. all imo

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:25 am

Well the poll here is looking very similar to the one done by ET or whoever it was. Chase is winning by quite a bit. Maybe he really will get it. I'm not thrilled about Dandelion, but he did have some sexy kissing going on, so there's that.. and he's not Luke.  Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1710264613

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3701-who-do-you-want-as-the-new-bachelor

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:55 pm

ABC has not yet revealed who will be the next Bachelor, although the official announcement is likely to come soon, as the long-running dating series typically returns each January. (Last year, Ben Higgins' selection as the season 20 Bachelor was announced during After Paradise's August 24, 2015, episode.)

Any one of Fletcher's many memorable also-rans could be in the mix, but Pell and McNary appear to be two of the more popular season 12 standouts. Both guys were warmly received by fans during the "After the Final Rose" special on Monday, August 1, and have said they would be interested in the role.

Luke Pell and Chase McNary Craig Sjodin/ABC via Getty Images (2)
Pell — a 31-year-old veteran of the war in Afghanistan who hails from Burnet, Texas — shared undeniably steamy chemistry with Fletcher throughout the season. But he took a while to disclose his feelings for her, and despite pulling the 25-year-old real estate developer aside to drop the L-word at the start of the rose ceremony in the hometowns episode, Pell was sent packing that night in fourth place.

McNary, the second runner-up, shared such memorable one-on-one moments with Fletcher as playing in fake snow at the Bachelor Mansion and getting sweaty during a yoga session. But luck ran out for the 27-year-old medical sales rep from Denver during his brief time in the fantasy suite with the Bachelorette, as she cut him shortly after he told her he loved her.

It's now time to vote in the poll below: Should Pell or McNary be the next Bachelor? And if you think that someone else deserves the title — say, runner-up Robby Hayes, dark horse Wells Adams or perhaps a blast from the past like Arie Luyendyk Jr. — be sure to sound off in the comments!

Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!

Should Luke or Chase Be the Next Bachelor?

LUKE PELL 61%

CHASE MCNARY 39%
1936 Total Votes
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-next-bachelor-should-it-be-luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-w433098?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:36 am

I wonder if producers ask Luke and Chase to go silent on SM on Mondays and Tuesdays to keep us guessing on where their "feet" are? It seems like they have been doing that the last few weeks.

Glad to see that Luke is still leading. I have only seen him not leading in that one poll a week or so ago from Access Hollywood.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:49 am

Frymama wrote:I wonder if producers ask Luke and Chase to go silent on SM on Mondays and Tuesdays to keep us guessing on where their "feet" are?  It seems like they have been doing that the last few weeks.

Glad to see that Luke is still leading.  I have only seen him not leading in that one poll a week or so ago from Access Hollywood.

Actually, if you look at the Us Weekly poll, it is MUCH closer http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-next-bachelor-should-it-be-luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-w433098 ...which gives me hope...I would MUCH RATHER see Chase as The Bachelor than Luke! All JMO of course

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:43 pm

I may be in the minority, and I'm fine with that but I really wanted Jordan Rodgers to be the next Bachelor. He's sexy and charming and I know the contestants would've the acted a fool over him.

Happy for Jordelle though. I don't think anyone besides Jordan could've made JoJo as smitten as she seems to be.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:41 pm

IMO I am pretty sure it's Luke. He's been working out a ton, and his snapchat about working out on Sunday really makes me think it's him. I really don't think it could be anyone else.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:06 pm

I like Chase, but I feel like he is trying WAY too hard right now. That's interesting to me since he said he didn't think he "wanted" to be the Bach. I feel like Luke is just carrying on as he usually has with his posts in "type and frequency". Chase's seem different post-show.

I loved Luke's snaps on Sunday about working out and Ellie May and the BIP joke on IG. His comments about how a person improves when others don't with "Sunday morning workouts" inspired me. I actually worked out that morning and the last couple of days. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Frymama wrote:I like Chase, but I feel like he is trying WAY too hard right now.  That's interesting to me since he said he didn't think he "wanted" to be the Bach.  I feel like Luke is just carrying on as he usually has with his posts in "type and frequency".  Chase's seem different post-show.

I loved Luke's snaps on Sunday about working out and Ellie May and the BIP joke on IG.  His comments about how a person improves when others don't with "Sunday morning workouts" inspired me.  I actually worked out that morning and the last couple of days.  Smiley

...but if you think about it, TPTB had Luke set to be the next bachelor from day one (when he actually DID go back and clean up his IG). But post show he really hasn't had to do much since all the hype is around him. I don't think that TPTB expected the reaction to Chase for Bachelor that they got. So, of course he didn't become a contender until very late in the game. That could be the reason for him changing his social media frequency post season. Also, I don't remember him saying he didn't want to do it?? I just remember that he said there was a lot of weight that comes with it and that being under the microscope of America was scary. Anywho, I am just being selfish with wanting to watch a season of Chase...I am sure the either of them would be great Smiley

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck