SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RealityEscape Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:00 am

Frymama wrote:I hadn't seen this clip yet.  He is so cute.  IMO, the biggest clue from interviews that he has the gig.  He didn't hid it as well here:

http://extratv.com/videos/0-tactnzhq/

Extra Online Clip

Right near the end is his "look at a producer" gaze.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:04 am

Case of Bacheloritis wrote:Both Chase and Luke were snapchatting during work hours this week. Seems like Luke is back at work and Chase is not.

Chase uploaded a few golfing snapchats at 1 PM Colorado MDT yesterday & today. He also missed days during the work week two weeks ago for MTA. On top of the six weeks he was on the show, medical sales reps must get a TON of vacation time.

Luke has been in Nashville since the past weekend and was uploading videos with guys who could possibly be members of his band at 2 PM CST today (Comments section of this link imply he's in a band and not a solo artist. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! https://www.gigmasters.com/country-band/lukepell). My thoughts are either he is back with his band for good, or writing as many songs as possible before he leaves to film.

The guys in the video are not from his band. He is really more of a solo artist who has guys who play for him, like any of the other solo artists out there. The guys from who traditionally play for him are Jeromy Bailey and John Swanner. Both are a little older and are not the guys in the video with him.

I believe a medical sales rep is similar to a pharmaceutical rep, and they have very flexible hours.

You do bring up a good point, but I also find it very interesting that Luke doesn't really have any "gigs" booked on his site. Due to the less traditional nature of his job, that definitely makes it harder to track.

I have noticed thought that James has been all over the place though. He went back to his "normal" job for a bit, but he hasn't been back since he left for MTA. Before that, he was in Nashville and Texas for a long time with Luke. So, I don't know??

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:16 am

Pardon double post:

Luke's snap from 2 p.m. yesterday has been deleted. It was from studio. It was short and didn't seem to have anything important at all in it. However, it has since been deleted. Is that strange???
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 am

Personally, I think it's still way to early for anything to be a done deal and contracts signed.  There may be verbal agreements but those are a joke, IMO, when it comes to TPTB and this show.  Deals can always fall threw in negotiations or TPTB suddenly decide to go a different way.

In the past we've heard of TPTB hiring personal trainers and even going so far as filming in some of the rumored names up for leads hometown and even telling their families they were going to be the lead.  Arie, Caila and Nick are just a few examples.  Maybe they were simply decoys and were not ever serious contenders, but they were treated wrongly in the process, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:19 am

Case of Bacheloritis wrote:Both Chase and Luke were snapchatting during work hours this week. Seems like Luke is back at work and Chase is not.

Chase uploaded a few golfing snapchats at 1 PM Colorado MDT yesterday & today. He also missed days during the work week two weeks ago for MTA. On top of the six weeks he was on the show, medical sales reps must get a TON of vacation time.

Luke has been in Nashville since the past weekend and was uploading videos with guys who could possibly be members of his band at 2 PM CST today (Comments section of this link imply he's in a band and not a solo artist. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! https://www.gigmasters.com/country-band/lukepell). My thoughts are either he is back with his band for good, or writing as many songs as possible before he leaves to film.

:Welcome @Case of Bacheloritis. Great first post! Thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:28 am

mercieme wrote:Y'all....poster @julychild did a fantastic job tracking the feet of the producers this Bette season and was able to deduce the week when filming ended based on what the producers posted on SM and the F4 based on the handlers were that were still MIA.

Here are the IG handles for some of the producers, hopefully it comes in handy for those that decide to pre-sleuth Bachelor 21 season.

@Guardianangel maybe you can move to a sticky sleuthing thread once it's created.
snipped

Thanks @julychild and @mercieme! I copied the IG's to the first post in the SM clues thread for easy access.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:29 am

mercieme wrote:Y'all....poster @julychild did a fantastic job tracking the feet of the producers this Bette season and was able to deduce the week when filming ended based on what the producers posted on SM and the F4 based on the handlers were that were still MIA.

Here are the IG handles for some of the producers, hopefully it comes in handy for those that decide to pre-sleuth Bachelor 21 season.

@Guardianangel maybe you can move to a sticky sleuthing thread once it's created.

Adam Mansfield
https://www.instagram.com/themansfield/

Jacob Welshans
https://www.instagram.com/sundayswithjake/

Katie Elizabeth Gallagher
https://www.instagram.com/katie2gypsy/

ambs.kta
https://www.instagram.com/goldamberenergy/

Nikki
https://www.instagram.com/nikkthequick/

Todd Snyder
https://www.instagram.com/tsnyder33/

Megan Firestone
https://www.instagram.com/mfirestone12/

Natalie Shabtai
https://www.instagram.com/natalieshabtai/
Here are some more. I started collecting Bach Franchise people but didn't complete the project. Sorry if they're are duplicates or if they aren't with Bach anymore, but I just copied and pasted: 

-----

Alexa Brooke - ? Handler? Producer?
•IG = phattybombatty

Cary Fetman - Stylst/Wardrobe
•IG = caryfetman

Megan Firestone - Producer
•IG = mfirestone12

Kevin Fuchs - Director

Elan Gale - Executive Producer
•IG = theyearofelan
•Twitter = theyearofelan
•Periscope = 
•Blog = 

Peter G - Producer
•IG = peterg1983

Chris Harrison - Host, Executive Producer
•IG = chrisbharrison
•Twitter = 
•Website = theperfectletter.com

Lisa Iverson - Producer
•IG = lisamiverson

Andrew Kimmel - Producer
•IG = andrewkimmel
•Snapchat = afkimmel
•Twitter = andrewkimmel_

Meg Kropf - Producer
•IG = megaraujo
•Twitter = megaralo & estcalifornia
Website = establishedcalifornia.com

Cassie (Lambert) Scalettar - Producer
•IG = cassielambert

Lindsay Liles - Producer
•IG = lindsayliles
•Website = lindsayliles.com

Adam Mansfield - Producer
•IG = themansfield
•IG= sammyjojopants (gf & former producer)

Gina Modica - Makeup Artist
•IG = ginamo11
•Website = ginamodica.com

Jessica Nahmias - Producer
•IG = jessica_florence

Nikki - Producer 
•IG = nikkthequick

Jayna Pellegrino - Producer 
•IG = jaynapellegrino

Naz Perez - Producer
•IG = nazperez
•Website = sidelinestyles.com

Peter Scalettar - Producer
•IG = beetsaladbar

Natalie Shabtai ? - Producer
•IG = natalieshabtai

Todd Snyder - Producer
•IG = tsnyder33

Ettore Zuccarelli - EZ Productions
•IG = ezproductions
•Website = ez-productions.com

Show Sites
BachelorABC
•IG = bachelorabc
•Facebook = thebachelor

Bachelor in Paradise
•IG = bachelorinparadise

The Bachelor
•IG = bachelorusa
•Snapchat = amyjonotti
•Website = abc.go.com/shows/bachelor
•Email = thebachelorusa@gmail.com

Bachelor Nation
•IG = bachelor_nation
•Twitter = bachelor_nation

The Bachelor Art/Prop Department
•IG = thisisthefinalrosetonight
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Just my opinion, but I don't think any clues or wishful thinking are really needed to know it's Luke's if he wants it, which it seems he does.  So even as someone who would LOVE a season of Chase, I feel sure that it's Luke's this year, that it was a no-brainer for TPTB and that given the reaction to the season that Luke is the right choice from a business perspective.

I also think he could be the most mature, manly, interesting Bachelor they've had, so I hope he has good taste in women because we don't actually know that yet.  And I hope he actually wants a relationship and doesn't just like groupie types and want exposure for his singing career.  It could go one of 2 ways with his season in my mind. Hopefully goes the way of a great, adult love story yes and I think it will.

I'm going to selfishly hope Chase is still single next summer to show up on BIP, so I can get to see him on tv again. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:11 pm

MF sent a tweet that there was a clue to the next B on Love at First Kiss. Did anyone happen to watch that show last night?

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Could the Next Bachelor Be Black?  ABC President Weights In
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:33 pm

relaxing wrote:Just my opinion, but I don't think any clues or wishful thinking are really needed to know it's Luke's if he wants it, which it seems he does.  So even as someone who would LOVE a season of Chase, I feel sure that it's Luke's this year, that it was a no-brainer for TPTB and that given the reaction to the season that Luke is the right choice from a business perspective.

I also think he could be the most mature, manly, interesting Bachelor they've had, so I hope he has good taste in women because we don't actually know that yet.  And I hope he actually wants a relationship and doesn't just like groupie types and want exposure for his singing career.  It could go one of 2 ways with his season in my mind. Hopefully goes the way of a great, adult love story yes and I think it will.

I'm going to selfishly hope Chase is still single next summer to show up on BIP, so I can get to see him on tv again. giggling

Yes! I am optimistic that he is serious about settling down. He us a great age.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:37 pm

Robby Hayes Reveals He Hasn’t Been Asked To Be The Next ‘Bachelor' Yet  Article Link

. . . When Charissa asked if he was the next Bachelor, Robby responded, “Honestly, there’s been no discussion about that… There’s been no talks about that, to be honest.” It is, however, an opportunity he would be open to, with his family's blessing. “I’d be open to it. You know, through this whole process, I’m not the only one going through it; my family goes through it, my friends go through it... My mom scrolls through every comment on my Instagram like, 'That girl said something bad! Get rid of her!'”

Although he got his heart broken, Robby is somewhat ready to move on. "I’m not sure. ‘Ready' in a sense of I know that avenue to find love works because I did find it, yes.” . . .
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck