SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:48 pm

^ I forgot to mention that when Alex originally posted that picture to IG, Jordan left a comment that was something like "I honestly don't remember if I made that face because I was cringing or if I was proud of you" laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm

I love it when a man is secure in himself and in his relationship and can enjoy this type of banter!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Why do the links to those quotes get deleted like right after? I've noticed this a few times..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:24 pm

All I can do is speak for myself...and I am walking into this situation...I did not do any editing or deleting today in this thread.
If something needs editing I do that first. 
Then I see if it's effected other subsequent posting. If I can simply correct those, that's what I do. I do the easiest, simplest less surgical things first.
IF I see the postings have gotten out of control and there are too many posts flying in too fast in response and quoting things edited and it's a mess then--
I have to lock the thread.
Then I have to start correcting. So I try to patch things together as was suggested upthread. 
However, if the forum is very busy, if pages have gone on in the subject being addressed, it is often less time consuming and easier on gastric ulcers and blood pressure to delete the whole mess. 
I know it's not always fair. But --as bad as it sounds we can't always be fair all the time. 
That is why you hear mods ask to keep on topic(OT), to please follow site rules, to be respectful of members. We don't want to have to adjust anyone's posting. We know members posts are important to the discussion. 
Editing, deleting, re-formating posts and locking threads are time consuming for us and we have enough to do on the forum and off the forum.
I hope this helps, I know that was several pages ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Thank you Kasha. I can't imagine the job it is to keep the site orderly and I appreciate all the mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Jordan just posted this on IG.

A beautiful post dedicated to two friends who have recently passed away.
Interestingly he mentions 'new chapters in life' a couple of times.

https://instagram.com/p/BHso2BvDD2m/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:49 pm

If that was taken recently, he must be staying in the Chico area, which is nice since his parents live there as well still. I wonder if he did move out of Nashville for good or if he's just been staying in Chico as it's probably easier to get to and from while the show is airing. Jordan is definitely a good writer and seems to be a deep thinker. It's nice to see that he looks back fondly on what his career was, but more so appreciates who God placed into his life.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:56 pm

BBJ!! You're supposed to be a meathead who chases anything that moves. What's this human-like thinking nonsense??? Kinda funny how he's pretty much nothing like we (me!) expected him to be.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:08 pm

He's much deeper than I once originally thought and he is amazingly fast and light on his feet! We all get it, JoJo...we do!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:17 pm

Stalked his sm at length while they were still filming, and he is exactly who I read him to be. His IG captions/tweets showed his intellect and wit.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:18 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Jordan just posted this on IG.

A beautiful post dedicated to two friends who have recently passed away.
Interestingly he mentions 'new chapters in life' a couple of times.

https://instagram.com/p/BHso2BvDD2m/

I always love his captions, he is so eloquent. Thanks for posting the link Ash, I made a sc of his post.

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Kd60cm
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:19 pm

New chapters in his life...new job and a fiancee! beatingheart
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit