SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:06 am

everly wrote:I think US Weekly is wrong about JoJo staying in LA. Becca just snapped that they had their final date night. Of course JoJo was again glued to her phone laugh out loud
Maybe she's going to pick up her clothes and come back? Millsy responsed to that US article saying "it's not Chad" when it was first posted. Isn't US reliable? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:08 am

Maybe time for another shv? We'll have to see if she's active on snap with Becca this weekend.

The girls haven't denied the Us story so I think there's some truth to Jo spending time living with um, someone, in CA now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:14 am

everly wrote:I think US Weekly is wrong about JoJo staying in LA. Becca just snapped that they had their final date night. Of course JoJo was again glued to her phone laugh out loud

I certainly hope girlfriend has unlimited data, text and everything...cause at the rate she stay on the phone, jeeezus, she gonna be way over her plan cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:17 am

Another possible SHV? These two can't stay apart very long. laugh out loud When is the SEC event?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:15 am

I bet Jordan would enjoy this snap! laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHi5MzugOHE/?taken-by=jojofletchersnaps&hl=en
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:10 am

:fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan
we'll get to see another up against the wall kiss. this is going to be one hot date with BBJ. Can't wait cheerleader

please don't cut it out and no bad editing pleeeease :nervous
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:47 am

nd4reality wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:how many times can I say he is smoking hot.

Well he just is.
@nd4reality, I am enjoying watching you turn into a fangirl. So cute.

I seriously need my head examined. teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 2498057887  but this is one that I just can't help myself.

Stuck, it's about time she fangirled; it's been too many years of her sitting on the edge.  Go for it!  I can't see the drool!

Mommyof1 wrote:Two words. Man bun. rofl

That's why his hair is so long on top.

Last edited by gurlbrit on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:06 am

nd4reality wrote:how many times can I say he is smoking hot.

Well he just is.
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!  teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 3806527698
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:14 am

Don't know if anyone else saw it, or if it has been discussed, but Jojo replied to the Us weekly tweet and said she was only visiting Becca for 2 days, even though "Becca would love to see her freckled face everyday..." She deleted the tweet a few minutes later.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:15 am

julychild wrote:

Don't know if anyone else saw it, or if it has been discussed, but Jojo replied to the Us weekly tweet and said she was only visiting Becca for 2 days, even though "Becca would love to see her freckled face everyday..." She deleted the tweet a few minutes later.
Ohhhh thanks! So it wasn't true. Why would she delete it though..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:15 am

JC you are a SM wizard !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:29 am

Here's another video of JoJo staring at her phone and Becca being annoyed by it laugh out loud :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHgbDPmgjKl/?taken-by=jojofletchersnaps&hl=en

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit