SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:53 am

Dessler wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
Alanna wrote:When f2 Robby tells her he loves her, she legit said thank you. When BBJ tells her he's on the path to falling in love, she quite literally melts, cries, coos and tries to throw herself in his arms laugh out loud It's adorable and hysterical. I feel bad for tptb needing to edit this show.

Right and we know she loves to climb our baddy and wrap herself around him like a tree monkey....haven't seen that with NO other guy. giggling

@Di_ATL is there anything new with Jo^3 in the new preview? anything we should be excited or concerned about?

Dess, didnt catch all of it, just some, it was shown just before her walking up the stairs to this past weeks rose ceremony.... it showed a quick glimpse of Jordelle on the staircase kissing, which i think we have screen caps of. It showed her in a PI with a quick pic of Robby on last weeks group date with the dancer and her questioning his roaming eye, as the dancer said look at me. there was more but it was so quick so i didn't get a chance to record it. yes  hoping they'll show it again so someone can catch it all. after the show as it was ending it showed the same preview we got from last week.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:05 am

Isabel, you rock with all your SC's! :yes: So, JoJo posts a pic of palm trees and a fire pit and she's giggling in a snap and there was another voice, most likely Jordan's? Wow, I missed a lot tonight! #teamjordelle #isitmondayyet
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:42 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Dessler wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Right and we know she loves to climb our baddy and wrap herself around him like a tree monkey....haven't seen that with NO other guy. giggling

@Di_ATL is there anything new with Jo^3 in the new preview? anything we should be excited or concerned about?

Dess, didnt catch all of it, just some, it was shown just before her walking up the stairs to this past weeks rose ceremony.... it showed a quick glimpse of Jordelle on the staircase kissing, which i think we have screen caps of. It showed her in a PI with a quick pic of Robby on last weeks group date with the dancer and her questioning his roaming eye, as the dancer said look at me. there was more but it was so quick so i didn't get a chance to record it. yes  hoping they'll show it again so someone can catch it all. after the show as it was ending it showed the same preview we got from last week.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 am

I didn't hear a man but did Jojos giggle and she sounded happy!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

nd4reality wrote:I didn't hear a man but did Jojos giggle and she sounded happy!

I heard the same thing nd, and I thought I heard kissing noises as well giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 am

Kissing noises !!!! oh wow. I thought that those were the real fireworks going off but maybe it was jordelle fireworks too. I love it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:13 am

I definitely didn't hear anything but knowing BBJ, I mean, yeah, I can see him teasing her with that laugh out loud Seems like the most natural thing in the world for him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:33 am

Nice catch on the snaps! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:40 am

Thanks for the clarification. Those two are really good at keeping the outcome a secret. No snapchat gate this season! giggling

I still find it interesting that Jordan hasn't said a peep about his new job. #herefortherightreasons :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 am

After watching the snap a few times, I definitely hear someone other than Jo in the background. It sounds like kissing noises/eating IMO. But yeah, it was definitely someone other than JoJo because it wasn't wayyy close to the phone like it should of been if it were her. You can also literally hear her start to say a word after she giggles but it cuts of.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:47 am

Jordan was probably making kissing sounds or he was getting ready to push her up against the wall again! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:51 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan was probably making kissing sounds or he was getting ready to push her up against the wall again!   laugh out loud

No wall there, but hey the palm trees could stand in for the wall Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit