SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:38 pm

rhondam wrote:
Dessler wrote:
hi I saw something last night.... but on the upside.... this thread!!  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat 
I'm reading back and you guys are great!

Hey Rhon, welcome to the spoiled side.Sorry it happened, I got spoiled quite a While  ago and miss you all. yiu did  so well there. :claphands

OT slightly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:GA is that thread only for fan vids created by our members or are we allowed to post others that's e find on YT?

As we do for all fan threads, the No Discussion thread is for any fan vids, youtube, Social Media pics or anything that you or anyone  likes and wants to keep so it doesn't get clogged up in the regular thread. Feel free to copy anytime. It's not a mod's job to move  posts over for Fan threads, so it's appreciated if everyone can help out. The reason I say this is because often times we get pm's asking if we know where this vid is or that youtube is, it's impossible to find or keep track. Much easier if it's all in one No Discussion thread. TYIA.

thanks for the clarification.

Now to go hunt for The couple of vids I came across already and have got buried somewhere !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:GA is that thread only for fan vids created by our members or are we allowed to post others that's e find on YT?

As we do for all fan threads, the No Discussion thread is for any fan vids, youtube, Social Media pics or anything that you or anyone  likes and wants to keep so it doesn't get clogged up in the regular thread. Feel free to copy anytime. It's not a mod's job to move  posts over for Fan threads, so it's appreciated if everyone can help out. The reason I say this is because often times we get pm's asking if we know where this vid is or that youtube is, it's impossible to find or keep track. Much easier if it's all in one No Discussion thread. TYIA.

Now to go hunt for The couple of vids I came across already and have got buried somewhere !

That would be great if you can add to the No Discussion thread. TYIA yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:14 pm

Dessler wrote:
rhondam wrote:
Dessler wrote:
hi I saw something last night.... but on the upside.... this thread!!  heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat 
I'm reading back and you guys are great!

Welcome Rhondam...we are very happy people, you can go through our previous thread 73 pages long but fun :cutesmile!:

Btw cheers to going down with the ship and drinking the :koolaid cheerleader
Thank you guys for the warm welcome! :Nod:  It's not so bad being unspoiled. Now I get to be a part of all the giddiness that is Jo and BBJ!! Hugesmile I'm on my way to Thread 1!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That would be great if you can add to the No Discussion thread. TYIA yes

Done and. Will do.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:28 pm

How fun! Welcome Rhonda!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:33 pm

Yes, welcome Rhonda! Our team is growing, #TeamKoolaid teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:35 pm

traveler90 wrote:Yes, welcome Rhonda! Our team is growing, #TeamKoolaid teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Had to google wat Koolaid is giggling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Alanna wrote:How fun! Welcome Rhonda!
Almost didn't recognize you Alanna! laugh out loud Love the icon!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Found another fanvid which I posted in the stickied thread. This one by Dan and shay ..... Enjoy

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Welcome to our crazy thread, Rhondam, where we love our little JoJo and defend her baddy! laugh out loud. #teamkoolaid #teamdownwiththeship. :koolaid :cheerpom:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Any social media activity today? I feel like they're more quite than normal.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit