SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:27 am

Jo had Jordon stuttering on the stairs.  You can absolutely see the twinkle in his eyes in the video.  

Get your koolaid right here!  :koolaid
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 am

Ahhh, we have a koolaid guy! Love it! :koolaid
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 am

:koolaid teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 2498057887 bestbud! With ye!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:51 am

The way Jo reacts to Jordan is the cutest I've ever seen on the show. She turns into a mushy little thing. So cute. I don't recall her ever being like that with Ben or any other guy this season. She's just consumed by him. I really hope he feels the same. Her love is obviously very special. He better realize that! 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:56 am

So true Lennox. I think and hope that he will get there. We can then all turn into a mushy little things watching them be in love. I can't wait for next episode.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:02 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The way Jo reacts to Jordan is the cutest I've ever seen on the show. She turns into a mushy little thing. So cute. I don't recall her ever being like that with Ben or any other guy this season. She's just consumed by him. I really hope he feels the same. Her love is obviously very special. He better realize that! 

IMO.
This is the thing for me: Jo's reactions and love for him. I've said this over and over that I don't know how I feel for BBJ but being a big fan of Jo's and seeing how she reacts to him, I can't not root for this guy to win and walk away with her. She loses her ability to speak and just whines like a cute little kitten when he's loving her and giving her his attention laugh out loud This thing is so done.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:11 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The way Jo reacts to Jordan is the cutest I've ever seen on the show. She turns into a mushy little thing. So cute. I don't recall her ever being like that with Ben or any other guy this season. She's just consumed by him. I really hope he feels the same. Her love is obviously very special. He better realize that! 

IMO.
This is the thing for me: Jo's reactions and love for him. I've said this over and over that I don't know how I feel for BBJ but being a big fan of Jo's and seeing how she reacts to him, I can't not root for this guy to win and walk away with her. She loses her ability to speak and just whines like a cute little kitten when he's loving her and giving her his attention laugh out loud This thing is so done.
Yep. She's so giddy cute around/with him. I want little Jo to be happy. And if big J makes her happy, no matter how long, then I'm fine with that. I just hope she treats herself with respect by making sure he treats her with respect and not allowing anything less.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:51 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Judiful wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:

awwww could watch this all day awwww
      If Jordan is this sweet and romantic sharing his feelings like he did here, I can't imagine what he will he come up with for his proposal.  Oh Lord , it's going to be so dang hot..:fanningfan .Jojo will melt . I can't wait. He's a very special man , and she's a very special girl. Thanks for the video ....

I am so with you on that, i can watch this scene all day, and her look when he says i wanna do life with you and leans her head on his shoulder, to die for, swoon.... :sweetheart:  awwww   wonder what was left on the cutting room floor outta this or the convo after JimT tattled about a poker game.

OMG next epi our girl Jojo is not going to be able to contain herself when he's saying he is IN love with her whipped

These two are freaking adorable.

I actually watched all the vids of just Jojo and jordan and watching them one after the other from each epi, you can tell these two have a real relationship going, the good, the difficult, the happy times. They cant get enough of each, always touching, holding hands, basically intertwined, where one starts the other ends. eyedrool  

OH. MY. GOD. at the 1:05 mark I cannot deal with the cuteness. When he starts to laugh and then grabs her to kiss her High clap

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:57 am

^^ What does he say at around 1.20?
After 'I'm not going to let you down, I promise!' Just before the last kiss.
I've watched it over and over and for the life of me I cannot make it out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:10 pm

IrelandRose wrote:^^ What does he say at around 1.20?
The most romantic thing he's ever said: I'll show you!!

I love that he said that. Swoon!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Alanna wrote:

Isn't this what Jo liked on IG last week? "People may not tell you how they feel...they'll show you".. Or something like that?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Alanna wrote:

heartbeat *Swoon* awwww heartbeat

Thanks Alanna.
Although, It wouldn't have been such a bad thing to watch it another 100 times and try and figure it out for myself.  teamjordelle - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 1f60b laugh out loud laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit