SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:44 pm

She just started following creepy Daniel from JoJo's season and liked some beefcake shot from a few days ago. And continues to like Carly's posts, when Carly doesn't follow her. There is just zero justification for that.

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:47 pm

I actually think Daniel was funny. He won me over when he compared Chad to Hitler, then Trump. If she decided to have a little fling with him while in BiP, why not, he is in good shape?

Maybe Evan admired Jen's assets, so Carly is mad at her and she is trying to make peace with Carly, because no woman in her right mind would want Evan?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Carly doesn't even follow her own fiance on SM yet so I don't think her not following Jen means much of anything at this point. I don't see a problem with Jen liking either her or Daniel's pics.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:24 pm

MaxWilder wrote:She just started following creepy Daniel from JoJo's season and liked some beefcake shot from a few days ago. And continues to like Carly's posts, when Carly doesn't follow her. There is just zero justification for that.

Thank Xenu nobody has ever asked me for justification for who I am following and liking. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:Carly doesn't even follow her own fiance on SM yet so I don't think her not following Jen means much of anything at this point. I don't see a problem with Jen liking either her or Daniel's pics.

All JMO.
Do you think she's embarrassed to follow Evan, even if he's her fiancé? I would be.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Carly doesn't even follow her own fiance on SM yet so I don't think her not following Jen means much of anything at this point. I don't see a problem with Jen liking either her or Daniel's pics.

All JMO.
Do you think she's embarrassed to follow Evan, even if he's her fiancé? I would be.

Haha that crossed my mind. TeamJam and TeamGrace sure have no problem following each other and liking each others pics and crazy Lace is even liking tweets defending her man. #RIPTeamCarvan
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Alanna wrote:

All JMO.

cantstopl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

All JMO.

cantstopl
Well, I got news for her then, things are about to get a lot more complicated. A lot more. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:13 pm

MaxWilder wrote:She just started following creepy Daniel from JoJo's season and liked some beefcake shot from a few days ago. And continues to like Carly's posts, when Carly doesn't follow her. There is just zero justification for that.
Every time Nick post a IG she likes it and the same for Nick. Daniel made a comment under one of Nicks post and so did Jared she started to follow them right after they posted to Nicks IG. Have no idea about Carly.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:16 pm

whit90 wrote:
Every time Nick post a IG she likes it and the same for Nick. Daniel made a comment under one of Nicks post and so did Jared she started to follow them right after they posted to Nicks IG. Have no idea about Carly.
It's like she's monitoring the comments! Terrible to hear but thanks for the detective work.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:54 pm

I think if they are friends of Nicks then she wants to be friends with the people in his life. They could be great friends after the show or they left saying they wanted to date in RL. Color me confused :nervous
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:55 pm

Is it possible she was more into Nick than he was maybe into her at the end of BIP?  He's been liking a lot of other attractive womens IG post too, not just Jen's. And then there was that one cryptic IG post with the quote that seemed odd for a women that found love.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27