SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Ash, can you bring over the glamour article please?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Ash, can you bring over the glamour article please?

Sure, the link to the video is below. The more in depth article with the questions and answers in print not video from Luke, Chad, Ali and Christian is either on the Glamour site or in one of the social media threads.

http://www.glamour.com/story/what-the-guys-packed-in-suitcases-jojo-fletcher-the-bachelorette-season-2016

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:56 am

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Uscover

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Page1

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Page2

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Page3

Source: usmagazine.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:45 am

Heavy stuff to be called a narcissist and a cheater, yet they can fall in love too and be good........... Until they're not. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:01 am

Yeah, they both had an agenda going into this season, imo.
He has now achieved his. imo.
So hopefully, she will achieve hers, too. 
Then they can peacefully go their own ways as other have in the past. 
It's apparent now why he could not be considered for next TB, but he certainly could have been released prior to F1. IMO both of them would have received less scrutiny and negative portrayal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:21 am

Could there be infinitesimal possibility that these two might
have fallen in love? I don't think they're that good of
actors. They could have failed at their ploy if that be the
case of a planned scenario. And would tptb have been at the helm?
Time tells all I hope they're in love and happy. But that's
just me. Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:23 am

It's not like no one else going in this show has an agenda either uo front or as time goes on. No, they are all there for the right reasons.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:26 am

nd4reality wrote:It's not like no one else going in this show has an agenda either uo front or as time goes on. No, they are all there for the right reasons.
What does Blu call this? #rightreasonsclub Serious stuff. BBJ and Jo are messing with some sacred things here.

I don't have the energy personally to contradict absolutely everything BBJ says like he's some sort of pathological liar with no control, nor do I find Jo some sort of master manipulator of men, situations, or the ocean tides. Time will tell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:34 am

Since I've never, for one second, believed that ANYONE goes on these shows for the PRIMARY reason of finding love, I don't care! All I want is for them to be entertaining while being duplicitous.

Thanks for the article,Blu.

Last edited by julychild on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:34 am

I don't think anyone stated that a) this has not been done before--In fact, my post says that it has been done before. b) that everyone is there for the right reason or what the right reason is.  no no
My post is stated twice---My opinion in a rather nice way I might add.
IMO the amount of negativity and sarcasm that is aimed at posters is crossing lines. scratch

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:39 am

nd4reality wrote:It's not like no one else going in this show has an agenda either uo front or as time goes on. No, they are all there for the right reasons.

All of them are there to find love...on TV. giggling I'm sure Jordan went on the show for exposure just like the other contestants/leads, but I believe he fell for JoJo during the process.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:55 am

Not sure if this is legit, but potentially Jo traveling to her shv. This girl is going to CA in her tweets so it's possible.

BBJ's buddy has a wedding this weekend so let's keep our eyes peeled if he's there or also traveling, etc.

@gingabreaad
I swear @JoelleFletcher is on my flight rn and if I'm wrong she deffiently has a twin☝

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl