SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I wish we had a thread dedicated to sleuthing stories and traditions before SM and RS was involved.  The "real" spoilers and sleuthing of screen caps was so much fun and exciting for the forum members.  Smiley

We do!

Random Discussions

Another example IMO that CH doesn't like Jordan. What a rotten thing to say IMO.

inquisitr.com

“No, it’s 100 percent [real]— from the moment he got out of the limo he was one of the top dogs for sure,” Harrison told Gottlieb. “I mean it’s pretty obvious that they have chemistry, they get along. No doubt she loves the fact that his brother is Aaron Rodgers, but he’s also a good-looking guy, he’s an athlete, he carries himself well. From the moment he arrived he was one of the leaders.”

When asked if JoJo is interested in Jordan because of his brother, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Harrison admitted there is “no doubt” that Fletcher loves the fact that Jordan is Aaron’s brother, but it’s not really a big deal and “at best she could get tickets to Lambeau Field out of the deal.”

I wouldnt call that a dig against Jordan...thats more of a shot at Jojo IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:35 pm

^^^^^^And that in itself should be a wonderment if it's aimed at Jojo. She might be articulate and carries herself well, that doesn't mean she makes wise decisions . The crew and producers could have had smh sessions over her choice(s) imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:38 pm

A couple of reasons Chase wasn't there...

Fantasy Suite episode is a cliffhanger. We won't know what happens to Chase until the final episode

JoJo wants all three men to meet her family. She eliminates Chase at some point. Not at a rose ceremony

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:39 pm

This can be explained if jojo and Aaron's brother broke up and Fleiss and co do not cares about him. In fact I am pretty sure they do not care anymore. The guy had a purpose, they used him, he used them. done

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:41 pm

I just think CH is doing what he's supposed to do in interviews - market the show. He's going to talk about Aaron whenever he gets the chance to. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:41 pm

jen689 wrote:A couple of reasons Chase wasn't there...

Fantasy Suite episode is a cliffhanger. We won't know what happens to Chase until the final episode

JoJo wants all three men to meet her family. She eliminates Chase at some point. Not at a rose ceremony

JMO

do we know why the model said that she was meeting chase (on luke scap) and the other bachelors?

(please confirm the words)

the model was sleughted in LA right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 pm

HEA wrote:This can be explained if jojo and Aaron's brother broke up and Fleiss and co do not cares about him. In fact I am pretty sure they do not care anymore. The guy had a purpose, they used him, he used them. done

I don't think he's quite done using Jojo. There's more to milk from her. A press tour etc. Maybe vice versa. Ita, that tptb don't really care when it comes to Jordy. Maybe his claim to his own fame will be a reality star. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:48 pm

jen689 wrote:A couple of reasons Chase wasn't there...

JMO
I believe MTA will be shown the night after after the FD. He's being hidden until then. Imoaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:56 pm

I was just giving a couple of reason why Chase wouldn't be at the MTA. If he leaves during the Fantasy Date episode which the audience saw then he was there just not photographed JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:58 pm

jen689 wrote:I was just giving a couple of reason why Chase wouldn't be at the MTA. If he leaves at the F3 rose ceremony which the audience saw then he was there just not photographed JMO

yes but we can say quite the same with luke who is not YET gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:03 pm

But we have video that shows Luke, not Chase.  They had to show the audience the HTD epi.  Since it's a cliffhanger, it's a spoiler just to show Luke.  TPTB may have decided that was giving away enough and chosen not to show the audience the FD epi and Chase.  JMO.

Should we move/continue this convo in the MTA thread?  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:03 pm

The audience saw Luke get eliminated in episode/episodes they watched. Luke was gone before the MTA episode. If Chase wasn't there he's part of the final episode which airs after the MTA JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl