SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:33 pm

lexforlife wrote:I foresee in the near future if this show lasts, that the characters will be paid actors/ actresses, yes indeed. :Nod:
They'll just buy out UnReal's cast! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Luke is charging almost $40 for a freaking meet and greet with him?! Lol!

This is being discussed in another thread, although some sleuthers can't find anything on the $36 fee for the meet and greet. The event is charging $10 cover charge and is advertised as such. Did you see Luke advertise this? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

ahem... cough cough... I would pay a 100 to see him if I lived in TX or TN sneakyl :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:33 pm

@Ash2214 I will pay more to see Luke just because he's hot, smart, and talented. West Point graduate ya'all.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
Dessler wrote:I wouldn't say Luke dodge a bullet since he is a famewhore like the rest of them..doing meet and greets for $36?!. I hope they all got what they wanted from this show because love is definitely not their first priority IMO

Thank you... well said!!!

He must know he is the future Bachelor! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:43 pm

chase4me wrote:@Ash2214 I will pay more to see Luke just because he's hot, smart, and talented. West Point graduate ya'all.

Surprisingly, most of these guys are well educated, not just Luke. Personally, I would just never pay to see any of these people, even if they did have some sort of talent. Heck, Shawn and Kaitlyn walked right by me once and I barely did a double take.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm with you Ash... Not paying to see any of these people.  

Just becasue they're now D-list celebs, at best, for choosing to sign their life away for a free vacay and travel and 15 minutes of fame, does not make them worthy of paying to be in their presence, IMO.  Now if one of them was performing somewhere I'd already be or was interested in going or if I had a tooth emergency while in Nashville  Hugesmile, I wouldn't mind the cover pricing including them among the actual talent.  But to just see them, nope!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:05 pm

The funny thing is, I will pay to see Luke, but not Jordan if even it's free. Just because he's Captain Pell and a musician too. That's all.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:24 pm

I still don't think Luke will take the next Bach role if they offer it to him.

The only person I pay to see is Rod Stewart, and iL Volo. laugh out loud They all show us enough of their lives on SM.

I can see how fun it would be for fans to see them, and not give a hoot about the costs. I personally don't find anything wrong with it just as those who get paid for tweeting flat stomach tea and gummie bears.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:54 pm

^^IA GA, something is telling me that Luke won't take the lead either unless he thinks he really can meet the woman of his dreams and/or advance his career.  He seems to be on a roll right now and in his element.  There were some really attractive woman in the crowd last night, perhaps Luke and James should have paid to see them!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Wow, if all Luke wants is to pick up girls at his concerts, there would have been exes swinging at him right now. So far, NONE.  And I haven't heard girls from dating website girls too....... :yes:

Last edited by chase4me on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:37 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO....No one came on this season for LOVE. Everyone is there for self promotion. Will love happen...maybe...if it can enhance ones BRAND.   JMO
Not sure what Chase is promoting. It seems like he's being told by TPTB to start posting more on SM. imo Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl