SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:01 am

Dessler wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:^^ totally agree on the athletic (Jordan) v artistic (Luke)... She probably felt like she was giving too much away... although the homebody answer was interesting.... not sure if Jordan appears to go out a lot because he's single and wanting to mingle or he wants to be out... hope it's not a point of contention IMO...

Something interesting, in an extra clip from the sex talk date Jordan said he is a home body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=algZ8wkqoSM

I think he loooooooooooooooooved to be on the stage.

'Ladies, you're gonna love this' ????? truly???? :thud

we are missing the part where he said that he went to the bathroom to help himself to be bigger right?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:06 am

HEA wrote:
Dessler wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:^^ totally agree on the athletic (Jordan) v artistic (Luke)... She probably felt like she was giving too much away... although the homebody answer was interesting.... not sure if Jordan appears to go out a lot because he's single and wanting to mingle or he wants to be out... hope it's not a point of contention IMO...

Something interesting, in an extra clip from the sex talk date Jordan said he is a home body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=algZ8wkqoSM

I think he loooooooooooooooooved to be on the stage.

'Ladies, you're gonna love this' ????? truly????  :thud

we are missing the part where he said that he went to the bathroom to help himself to be bigger right?

I don't think he ever said that. RS also got Grant's story wrong. "his sources" are not always correct IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:10 am

DELETED

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:17 am

I really don't want to know that, it's unnecessary IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:21 am

^^ I get your point.

The prods obviously edited to keep it somehow general audience probably and edited the most crude parts IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:40 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:For the people who have been wondering: On Robby's snapchat, he and Alex finally explained what "The Garden" is:

So basically Robby, Alex, Jordan, and Chase were roommates all season, so they asked James T what their room name should be called and James T said "The Garden". Since those 4 guys continued to get rose after rose, they decided to give themselves Flower names in "The Garden."

-Robby was/is Sunflower because he was/is soooo tan.

-Alex was/is Wildflower because he always says what ever is on his mind/he's a wild card.

-Chase was/is Dandelion because he has a huge lion tattoo on the side of his body and loves lions.

-Jordan was/is Tulip because he's a pretty boy and then Alex made the kissy face and noise:obviously talking about kissing. 

laugh out loud We finally know what the secret code "The Garden" means! Yayyyyy! Pretty cute TBH.
How cute are these boys?? laugh out loud that's adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:34 pm

so Becca retweeted this... definitely after July 2.

so it is possible that jojo is with becca this WE or it is a message that she is single now or just a friendship message.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Beccaj10
becca twitter

July 1:  jojo also liked 12 tweets pretty much every hour between 9am and 8pm

July 1: jojo and jordan liked different tweets within minutes around 1am

July 1: Luke rodgers tweeted this and liked it same day jordan liked it
Luke Rodgers

@thelukerodgers 4:01 PM - 1 Jul 2016
Delly just got $40M from the Bucks? Thats a huge promotion from doing all the Cavs laundry and making snack runs.

July 2: jordan liked also 3 post 3:32pm - 5:20pm - 5:54pm

July 2: jojo around 2pm and 9pm, liked 8 tweets (including a unicorn) and answered a tweet to Paucha which she added as friend

July 2/3: becca retweet the friendship with jojo (top of this post)

JoJo Fletcher Retweeted pausha 9:10 PM - 2 Jul 2016
Will miss you more paush!

pausha @paush 9:01 PM - 2 Jul 2016
I love Dallas ..ill miss zade mern worms @JoelleFletcher and @DickCarlisle

July 3: jojo liked 2 tweets around 1:30pm - and tweeted a congratulation to Sean/Catherine at 4:18pm

July 3: silence on SM from jordan

July 3: becca was not very active as her usual and posted only at 8:23pm and 1:40pm (pretty much same time as jojo)

---

Considering the tweets and likes... i think jojo is/was with becca. I do not believe that out of the blue becca would retweet a tweet dated June 20... today, without meaning...

This is just my opinion.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:36 pm

HEA wrote:so Becca retweeted this today

so it is possible that jojo is with becca this WE or it is a message that she is single now or just a friendship message.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 20 Beccaj10
becca twitter

July 1:  jojo also liked 12 tweets pretty much every hour between 9am and 8pm

July 1: jojo and jordan liked different tweets within minutes around 1am

July 1: Luke rodgers tweeted this and liked it same day jordan liked it
Luke Rodgers

@thelukerodgers 4:01 PM - 1 Jul 2016
Delly just got $40M from the Bucks? Thats a huge promotion from doing all the Cavs laundry and making snack runs.

July 2: jordan liked also 3 post 3:32pm - 5:20pm - 5:54pm

July 2: jojo around 2pm and 9pm, liked 8 tweets (including a unicorn) and answered a tweet to Paucha which she added as friend

JoJo Fletcher Retweeted pausha 9:10 PM - 2 Jul 2016
Will miss you more paush!

pausha @paush 9:01 PM - 2 Jul 2016
I love Dallas ..ill miss zade mern worms @JoelleFletcher and @DickCarlisle

July 3: jojo liked 2 tweets around 1:30pm - and tweeted a congratulation to Sean/Catherine at 4:18pm

July 3: silence on SM from jordan

July 3: becca retweet the friendship with jojo (top of this post)

---

Considering the tweets and likes... i think jojo is/was with becca. I do not believe that out of the blue becca would retweet a tweet dated June 20... today, without meaning...

This is just my opinion.
JoJo liked and retweeted that last week. Look at the date that the article was originally made... It was back in May.Flare just keeps tweeting it out. Becca has been snapping all weekend and there been no sign of JoJo at all. JoJo has been quite since Friday, she's at a SHV IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:41 pm

the hour is about another tweet. it is to show that the retweet was made after that one.

I checked becca twitter and she was definitely not her usual the last 2 days. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There was also a "This or That" that she did with People.com and one of the questions was "Cowboy or Football Player" and she picked "Football player" laugh out loud

Oh, I haven't seen that... pretty telling....!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:43 pm

HEA wrote:the hour is about another tweet. it is to show that the retweet was made after that one.

I checked becca twitter and she was definitely not her usual the last 2 days. IMO
Check Becca's snapchat. She's been riding around/having sleepovers with Caroline, Tanya, and Lindsay all weekend. Nothing of JoJo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
HEA wrote:the hour is about another tweet. it is to show that the retweet was made after that one.

Check Becca's snapchat. She's been riding around/having sleepovers with Caroline, Tanya, and Lindsay all weekend. Nothing of JoJo.

ok. thank you for the precision about snapchat.
did it look like a party or 4? or more? Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl