SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Aaron's girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, also alluded to the strained relationship between Jordan and the Green Bay Packers quarterback when ET chatted with her in May while she was promoting X-Men: Apocalypse.

"Aaron doesn't really ... I don't think he's really talked with his brother," Olivia told ET when asked about Jordan appearing on this season's The Bachelorette. "So, I actually don't know. It's complicated -- I'll say that."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Good ! Everyone agrees its complicated.

I wish the media and sm would leave this alone. Not going to happen but yeah.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:25 pm

ElonM wrote:Aaron's girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, also alluded to the strained relationship between Jordan and the Green Bay Packers quarterback when ET chatted with her in May while she was promoting X-Men: Apocalypse.

"Aaron doesn't really ... I don't think he's really talked with his brother," Olivia told ET when asked about Jordan appearing on this season's The Bachelorette. "So, I actually don't know. It's complicated -- I'll say that."

So with this, Olivia did officially confirm it before Jordan did laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Life is too short to have a rift in the family.  We are never guaranteed tomorrow.  It may be your last time with your loved one.  Love each other today.  

I totally agree. I think if people knew what life is like once they are gone they they wouldn't be so quick to let a little rift come between them or at least I would hope that's how they would feel. IMHO I don't think Jordon said anything that was THAT bad and having just watched it, it was Jordon that brought Aaron up not JoJo. I do wish he had waited to talk about his brother, but I don't know what the rift is nor do I care.. I will admit I like Jordon more now than I did weeks ago, but no where near fangirling. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Aaron's girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, also alluded to the strained relationship between Jordan and the Green Bay Packers quarterback when ET chatted with her in May while she was promoting X-Men: Apocalypse.

And still, I don't get the big secret. They're obviously not close. I know way too much about all these people that are not at all related to Jo now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

And still, I don't get the big secret. They're obviously not close. I know way too much about all these people that are not at all related to Jo now laugh out loud

Yeah, I figured that out from one look at Jordan and Luke's social media accounts. If Aaron gets upset at Jordan talking about it on the show then he should be upset at his girlfriend too for openly talking about it to gossip sites/gossip magazines in interviews. IMO.

Still makes me laugh knowing Olvia openly talked about it first though laugh out loud

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

And look she answered the question.
giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:45 pm

We need to be careful when speaking about other family members. Stating facts is fine, however lets not get into the situation we were in during Bachelorette 10 which I do not want to deal with.

Putting down family members to make others look good won't be acceptable.

Here are part of the rules. Just cautioning to keep it in mind. TYIA

Personal information about family members is to be used in the appropriate manner respecting their privacy. Hateful and slanderous opinions of family members will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted without notice. Personal information on any contestant is to be used wisely. Example, personal phone numbers or addresses are not allowed to be posted and are cause for immediate ban.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:I had no clue who Aaron Rodgers is prior to this season so for me I don't see the big deal or the outrage the some of SM seems to be feeling with what Jordan said. He said nothing wrong IMO other than say that there is a rift which is true. He never once threw shade nor laid blame on anyone.
These things happen in families though unfortunately this family has a 'famous' member and is going to face speculation and gossip.
The articles and media that is cropping up with people putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 is no surprise.
Jordan did well all things considered. He wanted to tell the girl he was in love with the truth but be careful of how he is representing his family. A very tight rope indeed.

My knowledge of Aaron Rodgers is that he's Olivia Munn's cute boyfriend, and that he's a QB for a team I don't follow. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:56 pm

Funny how ET didn't release that Olivia comment until now. I don't see it in any of their interviews with her from that press tour.

Regardless, Aaron still hasn't said anything and he's the one Jordan is talking about. Can we leave her outta this unless she is mentioned on the show?

Oh and according to some gossip site (Terez Owens, the Perez Hilton of sports laugh out loud) the rift started because Aaron's parents didn't like Olivia mentioning her and Aaron's sex life. Talk about lame.

Anyway, Jordan is the one on the show. Not Aaron or Olivia

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:31 pm

umngirl wrote:Funny how ET didn't release that Olivia comment until now. I don't see it in any of their interviews with her from that press tour.

Regardless, Aaron still hasn't said anything and he's the one Jordan is talking about. Can we leave her outta this unless she is mentioned on the show?

Oh and according to some gossip site (Terez Owens, the Perez Hilton of sports laugh out loud) the rift started because Aaron's parents didn't like Olivia mentioning her and Aaron's sex life. Talk about lame.

Anyway, Jordan is the one on the show. Not Aaron or Olivia

I actually don't think the quote's new. Pretty sure I watched an interview where she also said something along those lines on one of those late night talk shows. People just didn't pay attention to it, but with last night's episode, now people are looking at things said/done in a different light IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Anyone else having a hard time not picturing Aaron and Olivia watching Bachelorette on Monday nights complete with like wine and popcorn? I know, they probably aren't, but since I know of them enough to know what they look like; it's literally all I can picture now.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure