SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:45 pm

umngirl wrote:^Elan was traveling on that day from Texas to LAX. So I don't know that it had anything to do with JoJo and perhaps something else going on. Perhaps someone said something about his gf. He is very protective of her.

It was also the day that Mike Fleiss tweeted this:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister Apr 28
Aloha, Bachelor Nation...

Keep in mind that Aloha can be used hello or goodbye. It was after Luke's HTD and, according to our sleuther's, the day Luke cleaned up his IG.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:47 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Elan was traveling on that day from Texas to LAX. So I don't know that it had anything to do with JoJo and perhaps something else going on. Perhaps someone said something about his gf. He is very protective of her.

It was also the day that Mike Fleiss tweeted this:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister Apr 28
Aloha, Bachelor Nation...

Keep in mind that Aloha can be used hello or goodbye.

Half the time Fleiss tweets nonsense. Also, I think he was either in Hawaii or headed there around that time. That would fit his tweet too.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:48 pm

^^ Yes. MF was in Hawaii with his family.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 pm

jen689 wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:This is just my opinion, but Jordan is being falsely accused of being a cheater....
From what I'vd read from previous ex girlfriends and others Jordan is a cheater. If he was in a courtroom before a judge and jury he would be guilty JMO

Yeah, if you cheat then you're a cheater. It doesn't matter how wrong your partner may have been for you, if you don't end the relationship before getting it on with someone else then you're a cheater, simple as. Now I'm not saying you're automatically an irredeemable scumbag if you cheat and that it takes away all your good qualities, but there's no point in whitewashing it either. I've yet to see any reason to not believe Brittany, on the contrary many things seem to back up her version of the story. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:01 pm

I will often say "Adios" or "Sayonara" or even "later gator".  Sometimes it's just how we are. 
I should probably say cashew.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:50 pm

mindless wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:This is just my opinion, but Jordan is being falsely accused of being a cheater....
From what I'vd read from previous ex girlfriends and others Jordan is a cheater. If he was in a courtroom before a judge and jury he would be guilty JMO

Yeah, if you cheat then you're a cheater. It doesn't matter how wrong your partner may have been for you, if you don't end the relationship before getting it on with someone else then you're a cheater, simple as. Now I'm not saying you're automatically an irredeemable scumbag if you cheat and that it takes away all your good qualities, but there's no point in whitewashing it either. I've yet to see any reason to not believe Brittany, on the contrary many things seem to back up her version of the story. JMO.

I can also believe the Brittany cheating, but it was back in 2013 or 2014. It seems since then that he has not had a serious relationship. I am not excusing whatever he did, but I am willing to think that maybe he learned from it and as such has kept his relations casual to not put himself in that position again. And it is possible that something about JoJo made it worth it for him to try being committed again. I think it can go both ways. I would rather he admitted to cheating, but I voted for the president who claimed oral sex wasn't sex, so I do know that various people use various words to get around admitting things. I will see how he treats JoJo and if he does cheat on her, I will probably not feel terribly bad for her as she was warned. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:...I can also believe the Brittany cheating...
During Jordan's one on one with JoJo in Uruguay another ex girlfriend accused him of cheating on twitter. I can't find the thread to post the tweet. Jordan has track record. He lied to JoJo and said he'd never cheat. Has he changed? I'm not so sure JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:12 pm

^ No, she technically did not. She called her ex (presumably Jordan) a liar. This was after Jordan's discussion with JoJo about maybe cheating on his ex (Brittany). The other ex could have known that Jordan cheated on Brittany. That tweet didn't necessarily mean that Jordan cheated on her too, especially since that conversation with JoJo pretty solely focused on that one relationship. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:17 pm

jen689 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:...I can also believe the Brittany cheating...
During Jordan's one on one with JoJo in Uruguay another ex girlfriend accused him of cheating on twitter. I can't find the thread to post the tweet. Jordan has track record. Has he changed? I'm not so sure JMO

Yes, Jordan Pruitt who has been married since 2015 and got engaged in 2014 and probably was dating before that, so that would put her before Brittany or possibly as the one he cheated on Brittany with. And unlike Brittany, she actually did not name Jordan if I remember, hers was another cryptic post.

I am choosing to think that the dog may have learned since he seems to have avoided anything serious since Brittany. I could be wrong, but people do change. Again, if he cheats on JoJo, I probably won't give her a lot of pity since she was warned, but I also will not condemn her for trying and following her heart.

Both my first boyfriend and ex-husband were "good" guys and both cheated on me. One turned out to be a serial cheater and one was stuck in a miserable situation and has not cheated since. I don't know Jordan's situation, so I will chose to hope he has learned and changed. What I do know is that for me personally, years after I had been cheated on and was in another relationship, I was personally not upset enough to call out my exes on their behaviors. I had moved on and just hoped that they would be better in their next relationship. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...That tweet didn't necessarily mean that Jordan cheated on her too....
I went through her Twitter/Instagram. Based on her comments I got the impression her ex (Jordan) cheated on her JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
violetstoo wrote:Can someone explain the scene of Jordan and Robby doing the hand rocket in the preview and how it relates to the discussion above?  Seems like there is some hidden meaning there.  Also, Elan had a twitter post about anyone hurting JoJo, just wondering if it relates to these two?
When did Elan post about hurting JoJo?

Are you referring to this? We can only speculate that this is in reference to JoJo, since no one is identified in the tweet.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Image11

What is this "hand rocket" you mention?
I thought some here speculated that was about Andi and Nick..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:51 pm

I know this is going to sound callous and maybe a little crazy. I really was trying to get on board with Jordan. Then, I saw his latest post and as I was reading it and started noticing the tone, i said' oh no please don't do a RIP". This nagging feeling in my gut said this is how Jordan gets the girl - working the sympathy angle. Today's post is the second one since this season started (the other being his grandfather). I certainly do not take his losses nor his grief lightly. I just did a quick perusal of his IG page (someone may know it better than I) and those posts didn't seem representative of his other past posts - no otherlong Soliloquies. I really try to be s compassionate person...I can't tell you why I had this feeling to tell Jojo' to run away when this post probably will have the opposite effect on everyone else - hoping everyone else is right Smiley

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure