SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Dessler wrote:Wells did this podcast..he said good things about Jordan and Evan being one of his best friends

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=16803276
Can you please give a rundown? I have no energy to listen to these contestants podcasts.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:02 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I think they will get married in three months and beat Ben and Lauren to the altar and shortly after their honeymoon JoJo will start popping out kiddos.  Maybe 3-5. Possibly more.   laugh out loud

This is possible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:02 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I think they will get married in three months and beat Ben and Lauren to the altar and shortly after their honeymoon JoJo will start popping out kiddos.  Maybe 3-5. Possibly more.   laugh out loud

Well, desperate people do do desperate things . wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:10 am

Hahaha! cantstopl :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:15 am

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3806527698 when you know, you know. I still think that when it comes to Jordelle, we are going to be pleasantly surprised in how they evolve as a couple. They just fit together whipped
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:17 am

Lily wrote:

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3806527698 when you know, you know. I still think that when it comes to Jordelle, we are going to be pleasantly surprised in how they evolve as a couple. They just fit together whipped

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3806527698 I think we being too optimistic here giggling
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:20 am

Lily wrote:

I want BBJ to redeem his BB ways because it'll be fun to witness for me and also because I think most men genuinely WANT to be good and live up to how their SO sees them. And Jo clearly sees him like he's the best thing since Chipotle burritos so I want him to live up to that for both of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:32 am

Haha Dessler.. Your video is partly to blame. I love how happy They both sound at this point in time. :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:46 am

Alanna wrote: ..snipped..
I want BBJ to redeem his BB ways because it'll be fun to witness for me and also because I think most men genuinely WANT to be good and live up to how their SO sees them. And Jo clearly sees him like he's the best thing since Chipotle burritos so I want him to live up to that for both of them.

This is what I always look for when we have a F1 with a not so good rumoured history.(Hoped the same for my sweetie Ed). Sometimes, and I've seen it happen, all it takes is the right person to make them madly in love and content with their lives together. Here's hoping the same for JoJo and Jordan. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:21 pm

There is a SEC Media Days event in Birmingham next week for the launch of college football season.  If Jordon has been hired by SEC, he could be there.  
The football season is officially upon us, but before the kick-off on September 3rd, the players and coaches have a chance to convene with the media and discuss their plans for the upcoming season.

The 2016 SEC Media Days will take place from July 11-14, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham – Wynfrey Hotel, as it has since 2001. The event will be action-packed with a great deal of anticipation, in an effort to officially begin preparation for the season.

For each team, the head coach and three player representatives will be on site in Hoover for interviews and press conferences during their respective time slots.
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:36 am

As people who don't know Jojo personally, I think it's fine to say 'we are happy if you're happy' but I would hope that those close to Jojo would ask some tough questions given her history with Chad if she really wants to be with someone where there might be a nagging doubt about fidelity. Also, I do havens hard time with the insinuation that Jordan will change his ways for Jojo because she's the "one"'. It feels a little like blaming the victim - like he gets a pass for not being faithful to these ladies or Brittany at the very least because she didn't do it for him. Cheating is a character issue not a matter of the person you're with.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 am

Cjr0204 wrote:As people who don't know Jojo personally, I think it's fine to say 'we are happy if you're happy' but I would hope that those close to Jojo would ask some tough questions given her history with Chad if she really wants to be with someone where there might be a nagging doubt about fidelity. Also, I do havens hard time  with the insinuation that Jordan will change his ways for Jojo because she's the "one"'. It feels a little like blaming the victim - like he gets a pass for not being faithful to these ladies or Brittany at the very least because she didn't do it for him. Cheating is a character issue not a matter of the person you're with.
As GA said, all it takes sometimes is the right person. I'm sure family and friends have discussed the issues with her and she's most definitely seen it in all the media. She seems VERY happy though. Like more happy than you could ever imagine. Her snaps, especially from the last few days, she's been bouncing off the walls. So whatever relationship they have currently, she seems to be more than content with. If it works out, then good for her. If it doesn't, she'll move on to better things. A little hurt and pain only makes one stronger and wiser. One day she's gonna figure it out. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure