SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:03 am

Jordan seems smarmy to me, but seriously James tattled because Jordan told him he had the rules of poker wrong. I honestly wish Wells had gotten a rose even though they had no chemistry so both chit stirring over confident Alex and throw everyone else under the bus James could have been sent home. I am over James completely, who does he throw under the bus next to try to get a rose? 

I am not sure what Jordan was supposed to say to James, your a tattle tale chit stirrer? Because that is what I would have said.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:05 am

Or the interview where CH says paraphrasing, they always hope it works I hope it works for JoJo.

ETA: found it. IMO Just the way he says that, it sounds like he's not sure.

tampabay.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Or the interview where CH says paraphrasing, they always hope it works I hope it works for JoJo.

ETA: found it. IMO Just the way he says that, it sounds like he's not sure.

tampabay.com
I think this is the one I was talking about. Just look at his face laugh out loud !!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 am

I know, he doesn't hide it very well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:12 am

You can always tell when CH genuinely likes a lead and got along with them. He seems to really like JoJo, so I'm guessing he wants what's best for her, which is sweet even if I find him creepy at times.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:14 am

Just as long as he doesn't want her for himself like it seemed with Emily and Andi. He is old enough that hitting on the mid 20s leads is getting to be way too dirty old man for my taste. 

Maybe he thinks Jordan just like Josh doesn't love the perfect princess enough?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:Just as long as he doesn't want her for himself like it seemed with Emily and Andi. He is old enough that hitting on the mid 20s leads is getting to be way too dirty old man for my taste. 

You should check out his IG. He posted 4 pictures and a video of JoJo all within less than a week. The video is pretty hilarious because he's pretending to be her photographer and telling her to walk sexy. Watch out Jordan laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:Just as long as he doesn't want her for himself like it seemed with Emily and Andi. He is old enough that hitting on the mid 20s leads is getting to be way too dirty old man for my taste. 

Maybe CH knows how bubble love works. He's seen it enough. SHVs can be fun because there's still the vibe of having an affair imo. Sneaking around etc. It's when the relationship hits the real world where probs become evident. Living together is not an automatic success process . If they choose to live apart then there are different issues to overcome. I think Jojo will find more than the usual amount of issues with both choices. I said I think .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:37 am

Meh... I can't and don't take anything Ch does or says seriously.  He's a puppet for MF, TPTB and ABC...so he will say and do whatever instructed.  They say jump, he doesn't even stop to ask how high, IMO.  Hugesmile

I kind of think he has a crush on Jojo, like he did on Andi, so it's probably more jealousy and hoping it ends quickly so he can have a chance at some weird, flirtatious, secret thing with her too.  laugh out loud JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:56 am

Well, JoJo has never been my cup of tea, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if CH is moving on from Andi to JoJo, well, #upgrade. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:58 am

Dang Steve AND Chris trying to ruin Jordan's relationship with Jo..? Who wouda thought?! laugh out loud JK

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:59 am

Who can blame Harrison for falling in love with Jo? I'm really hoping the tables have turned and BBJ will begin to feel some spark of jealousy and insecurity in the real world because Jo is seriously just such a catch. Nothing crazy but the guy should realize how lucky he is that he's her choice. Not just as f1 out of 25 bozos but her choice out of every man she could be with, which is essentially any man imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure