SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:22 am

IrelandRose wrote:Chad being Chad wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 1f648
https://twitter.com/1ChadJohnson/status/747096612569124864
laugh out loud Chad's antics make BBJ look so much better in comparison to me. Seeing how he handled Chad on the show made it so clear to me what exactly attracted Jo beyond just the physical.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:27 am

IMO Chad is a breed unto himself. I actually think in an obnoxious way, he has Jordan tagged. Now he should move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:31 am

IrelandRose wrote:Chad being Chad wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 1f648

It is really so sad.  I feel sorry for Chad and think he has some MAJOR issues.  TPTB might have put him up to this to create drama at the men tell all.  Definitely not making any friends.  Did he go on BIP?  Anyway back to Jordan.  Chad is not worth anyone's time.  no no *IMO*
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:00 am

Exactly to Ash and Alanna. JoJo was going to like or not like (in this case like) Jordan, no matter what. Nothing was going to prevent or push that. If it was going to happen, it was going to happen. And ALL the leads have only been seriously interested/considered 1-3 people every season. And I see this season no different. JoJo only looks to seriously have the hots and want/need for Jordan and Luke and maybe Robby at this point in time. This show is the epitome of "same sh*t different season." And that is NEVER going to change. Ever. I've gotten used to it at this point. It's the best recommendation I can give honestly, otherwise it's going to be upset upon upset upon whatever else. This is a structured television show, not the fairytale TPTB try to sell to the public. Fairytale's are meant for storybooks and Disney only. The real world is much different. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:05 am

Jordan being on the show has highlighted a very different version of JoJo than who I saw last season.  Last season I saw a fun, witty, beautiful, nice gal who had some great lines and made me laugh.  This season I see a more scripted serious JoJo chasing and begging a guy to love her...in spite of blatant red flags.  Chasing a possible cheater in Jordan has brought JoJo down.  She comes off as desperate instead of confident...subdued instead of humorous.  This JoJo gives me a case of the sads.  Thanks Jordan.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:20 am

^ I don't see JoJo any different this season than I did last season. Yeah, with Jordan she's acting a bit OTT and clingy...but when she's with the other guys and in ITMS, she's the same exact person she was last season. But even then, on last season, she was a bit clingy towards Ben too, so I'm not sure I get the comparison from last season to this season. I don't care for Jordan as much as the next person, but I personally don't think it's fair to say he has JoJo acting "different". It's not his fault, it's not her fault, it's no ones fault. It's dating. It's life. It is what it is. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 3806527698Hugesmile:yes:

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:25 am

Seabear wrote:Jordan being on the show has highlighted a very different version of JoJo than who I saw last season.  Last season I saw a fun, witty, beautiful, nice gal who had some great lines and made me laugh.  This season I see a more scripted serious JoJo chasing and begging a guy to love her...in spite of blatant red flags.  Chasing a possible cheater in Jordan has brought JoJo down.  She comes off as desperate instead of confident...subdued instead of humorous.  This JoJo gives me a case of the sads.  Thanks Jordan.

JMO

I don't see Jojo any different then I saw her last season.
I do agree about her being more scripted, but that comes with being the lead. IMO

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:31 am

babs wrote:I've enjoyed watching Chase, what little we have seen of him, Luke and his passion, and even Robby.  They all have beautiful bodies.  

I have missed seeing a love story too.  I'm having a hard time feeling happy for JoJo.  I don't think she's done herself right.  If it were my daughter I would be sending out a 911 for her.

Yeah this is me too. I'm really enjoying the season. I love Jojo as Ette and her clothes. I PINKHEART Chase, really like Luke, and find Robby pretty funny. Chad was an awesome villain that lived up to the hype of dominating the show for a few weeks. I just don't love the final couple. Not falling in love with the final couple is the norm for me so that doesn't ruin a season for me. I just kind of hoped to be a fan of Jojo in a couple because I like her so much. But I don't mind staying a Just Jojo fan and enjoying the rest of her time with Chase, Luke and Robby. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:59 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I don't see JoJo any different this season than I did last season. Yeah, with Jordan she's acting a bit OTT and clingy...but when she's with the other guys and in ITMS, she's the same exact person she was last season. But even then, on last season, she was a bit clingy towards Ben too, so I'm not sure I get the comparison from last season to this season. I don't care for Jordan as much as the next person, but I personally don't think it's fair to say he has JoJo acting "different". It's not his fault, it's not her fault, it's no ones fault. It's dating. It's life. It is what it is. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 3806527698Hugesmile:yes:

IMO.
Same. She's her Jojo self with everyone but BBJ, and even that is her Jojo self since it sounds like nothing new when she was with chad. So a Jo in love in clingy and needy, now we see it instead of hear about it. It doesn't make her any less Jo, just a stage-17 clinger when she's in love.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I don't see JoJo any different this season than I did last season. Yeah, with Jordan she's acting a bit OTT and clingy...but when she's with the other guys and in ITMS, she's the same exact person she was last season. But even then, on last season, she was a bit clingy towards Ben too, so I'm not sure I get the comparison from last season to this season. I don't care for Jordan as much as the next person, but I personally don't think it's fair to say he has JoJo acting "different". It's not his fault, it's not her fault, it's no ones fault. It's dating. It's life. It is what it is. wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 3806527698Hugesmile:yes:

IMO.
Same. She's her Jojo self with everyone but BBJ, and even that is her Jojo self since it sounds like nothing new when she was with chad. So a Jo in love in clingy and needy, now we see it instead of hear about it. It doesn't make her any less Jo, just a stage-17 clinger when she's in love.
Exactly. This seems to be the way she is when she's in love. She even verbally said in an interview that she gives it her all, loyal to the end, and clingy. Hell, she even liked that quote saying she gives love so freely and easily. I saw shades of that last season with Ben and the other ladies, but now that she is the star of her own show, it's even more prominent because she's the only woman with a group of men. Jo still has the exact same personality, humor, spirit, and zest no mater what the situation. She doesn't let much rattle her, she doesnt go ape sh*t...she's as cool as a cucumber. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
laugh out loud Chad's antics make BBJ look so much better in comparison to me. Seeing how he handled Chad on the show made it so clear to me what exactly attracted Jo beyond just the physical.

What was the contents of Chad's tweet, looks like it has been deleted...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 1f49b  wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:14 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Alanna wrote:

What was the contents of Chad's tweet, looks like it has been deleted...
Of course it has. Chad usually doesn't have the guts to follow through with his tweets about Jordan and/or he gets in trouble from TPTB. Either way it's laugh out loud worthy. 

IMO.

The tweet was basically Chad asking Jordan if he tried out this other dating app, the girls there wouldn't mind his cheating ways.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure