SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:34 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think quite a few don't like him or his ways. But--it is what it is. Should the couple break up as with others, it will be interesting what washes out.

JMO, but it will be interesting WHEN the couple break up. I hope it is not too far off. I like JoJo and I don't want her to waste too much time on this guy. She is young, but life really is short.
I get what you're saying.. BUT, a particular member of JoJo's family actually said the opposite. What was said was "life is too short. Let people do/have what they desire." and I get that too. If JoJo wants the experience of Jordan, I think having that for what ever amount of time is actually good for her. Let her take it all in and then flush it out of her system. I think having a healthy balance of both is important.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:39 pm

To each her own but I see nothing that BBJ has done that makes him irredeemable to the point that I'd be hoping for Jo to leave him right now because life is short, and I say this as a huge Jo fan. Just because Bestest Trainer Even According to Olivia and Steve aren't fans doesn't mean to me that he's such a baddy that Jo needs to run fast away ASAP. 

At best, he was a bad bf in the past like he said; at worst, he's trying to sleep with the safe house cleaning lady as I type. Ehh. I'd hedge my bets if I was Jo with these odds personally and stick with him until he gave me a reason to leave. Especially because she's clearly madly in love with him and doesn't even want to explore any other options right now. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Not only is this all manufactured imo but bottom line is Jo wants BBJ. She doesn't care what the answer is to any of these questions or anything along those lines. I think he could lie, tell the truth, hang off the chandelier, whatever. Jo would still accept it and it wouldn't matter. Jmo.

IA and IMO there's nothing wrong with it. It's her choice, and hopefully they have a long lasting relationship. If it works out great, if it doesn't, it won't be any different than many others before them.

Maybe this is just what he needs, someone to fall in real love with.

Wow! Great post GA! clapping!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:48 pm

IMO Jojo would,have had a tough season if jordan  was not there, you cannot make it happen in your heart.
It's my experience that you can have the time of your life living someone deeply. For forever long and whatever way it lasts.

IMO.

Oh  this based on what I have seen so far, things may change and he just may not be her choice at all at the end. But he is so far and imo she is going with that connection which imo is just not there with anyone else.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Because life is short, it's best not surround yourself with chit. JMOAA. So hopefully things are good and not chitty chitty bang bang.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Not only is this all manufactured imo but bottom line is Jo wants BBJ. She doesn't care what the answer is to any of these questions or anything along those lines. I think he could lie, tell the truth, hang off the chandelier, whatever. Jo would still accept it and it wouldn't matter. Jmo.

IA and IMO there's nothing wrong with it. It's her choice, and hopefully they have a long lasting relationship. If it works out great, if it doesn't, it won't be any different than many others before them.

Maybe this is just what he needs, someone to fall in real love with.

Love these posts!

I personally have not warmed to Jordan, I defended him, don't care about the football, don't care about the ex, but he is smarmy. That said, he is JoJo's choice, not mine. She gets to make her own decisions and if it is a mistake, she will learn and move on. Or maybe she is the woman to reform the bad boy. Bad boys have given up being bad boys for the right woman, if Jordan's right woman is JoJo, then good for them both! JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Because life is short, it's best not surround yourself with chit. JMOAA. So hopefully things are good and not chitty chitty bang bang.
Oh yeah. No doubt. That would definitely qualify as a reason to leave him if she's upset or struggling like with Chad. Only Jo knows what's in her heart and what the relationship is like though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:16 pm

From what I could see JoJo had a lot of good times/years with Chad and was deeply in love with him.  Then he cheated on her and it broke her heart.  Yet now here she is starting a new relationship/engagement with Jordan... a guy with a questionable past and more red flags than a beach on a high surf day.  It amazes me that her family thinks that is a good thing.  I feel if you have to be liking inspirational quotes on SM that defend your relationship ...something is broken to make you feel the need.  I wish JoJo expected more of herself and didn't chase after a guy who seems to be in for the win.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:29 pm

She doesn't have to be liking inspirational quotes on Instagram to defend him. She could be liking them because she's happy and content in her relationship with Jordan. He has also liked some inspirational quotes on Instagram as well. I know that for me, my parents, brothers and friends have seen me make some questionable decisions, but because they love me, they continue to trust my instincts and they allow me to make my own decisions because I'm an adult. They intervene if they feel like they have to.

It is what it is. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't. It sounds cheesy, but sometimes risks are worth it. It's the way it goes. Both JoJo and Jordan seem to be happy right now. Perhaps JoJo's family likes to see their daughter and sister happy. If Jordan is making her happy right now, then I'm sure her family is happy. We're the outsiders and they're the insiders. They know what is going on with JoJo and Jordan more than we do.  IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Seabear wrote:From what I could see JoJo had a lot of good times/years with Chad and was deeply in love with him.  Then he cheated on her and it broke her heart.  Yet now here she is starting a new relationship/engagement with Jordan... a guy with a questionable past and more red flags than a beach on a high surf day.  It amazes me that her family thinks that is a good thing.  I feel if you have to be liking inspirational quotes on SM that defend your relationship ...something is broken to make you feel the need.  I wish JoJo expected more of herself and didn't chase after a guy who seems to be in for the win.  JMO
I agree with the family. They're essentially saying what GA, Kasha, and Alanna are saying. Life is too short: do what makes you happy, be with who makes you happy, etc. If there are consequences, deal with them. But don't let the fear stop you from doing/having what you want. Pain only makes most learn the hard way...then teaches a lesson.

I don't think liking inspirational quotes means something is broken in a relationship. I actually think the opposite most of the time. Inspirational quotes express what you're feeling at the time. And JoJo's and Jordan's liking of inspirational quotes have been nothing but positive. 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:She doesn't have to be liking inspirational quotes on Instagram to defend him. She could be liking them because she's happy and content in her relationship with Jordan. He has also liked some inspirational quotes on Instagram as well. I know that for me, my parents, brothers and friends have seen me make some questionable decisions, but because they love me, they continue to trust my instincts and they allow me to make my own decisions because I'm an adult. They intervene if they feel like they have to.

It is what it is. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't. It sounds cheesy, but sometimes risks are worth it. It's the way it goes. Both JoJo and Jordan seem to be happy right now. Perhaps JoJo's family likes to see their daughter and sister happy. If Jordan is making her happy right now, then I'm sure her family is happy. We're the outsiders and they're the insiders. They know what is going on with JoJo and Jordan more than we do.  IMO.
Word to those last few sentences. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:57 pm

This is the same family that thought plain vanilla religious Ben was a questionable bad choice and were not supportive ...I wonder what made Jordan seem like such a great pick that chasing him was worth the risk??  JoJo seemed to want both relationships.  Interesting dichotomy.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure