SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:37 pm

I know a sportscaster who works for ESPN. He lives in Northern CA and commutes. He's on one day a week. Jordan may have the same type of schedule JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

wrongreasons - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^ He doesn't "love" or "live" in Nashville now?  laugh out loud
My autocorrect knows this baddys ways better than me. Fixed!!

Good one Alana!

Wonder if he had a signing bonus. Guess he is and does want to follow in the footnotes of Jesse P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:38 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^ He doesn't "love" or "live" in Nashville now?  laugh out loud

Good one Alana!

Wonder if he had a signing bonus. Guess he is and does want to follow in the footnotes of Jesse P.

Footsteps you mean. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 pm

I think that it's quite impressive that Jordan landed this job after only a handful of episodes. He has yet to win the show or the girl. He didn't need to be the next lead and he definitely didn't need to go on a second reality show. He is just that good IMO. He is charming, eloquent and has that presence about him. To me that makes him so attractive and I can now understand why Jojo fell for him.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Lily wrote:I think that it's quite impressive that Jordan landed this job after only a handful of episodes. He has yet to win the show or the girl. He didn't need to be the next lead and he definitely didn't need to go on a second reality show. He is just that good IMO. He is charming, eloquent and has that presence about him. To me that makes him so attractive and I can now understand why Jojo fell for him.
Same. His Garbage interview sold him to me and his abilities to handle this type of role. Once I saw it, I truly got it. And back to how this relates to the show/Jo, I think no one else stood a chance at f1 once he decided he wanted Jo. His presence/personality is that strong and obvious imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:43 pm

ElonM wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Good one Alana!

Footsteps you mean. laugh out loud

Yep, autocorrect but really, either works cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:46 pm

IMO this job has probably been in the works for Jordan.
It would be hard for me to believe the hiring wigs watched last Mondays episode and said:"Wow, that Jordan Rodgers is great on tv. Let's hire him."
So if this has been in the works, I have to wonder: 
Did MF hire Jordan cast Jordan, to help potentiate ratings knowing that he was likely going to get this gig. 
Does MF have any connection/network to the station or hiring wigs? 
Very coincidental and I don't believe in coincidences. Then of course, there is the ESPN date Jordan coincidentally went on.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Playing the devil's advocate (and I don't care for Jordan, but I do love debating opposing views.)
This show has always had a secondary agenda at promoting cast for a "launching" a career or a benefit other than finding love. 
1) Aaron- it helped his restaurant business.
2) Andrew--it helped the winery
3) Jesse Palmer--sports caster
4) Jesse C--his snowboarder line and career
5) Ali--media
6) Jillian
7) Chris Lambert/ Peyton
8) Melissa
9) Shayne 
10) Matt G
11) Travis --paid med school loans
12) Ashley--paid dentistry loans
Again, I don't want to go off topic bringing in other past cast. I could go on and on. Certainly Jordan is nothing new.

Of course it has been done in the past, its not using the experience to change your life that Im bothered by, but the idea that it will now become a window for the "semi famous". Its like The Voice, IMO. I used to enjoy watching the show and thought that for a singing show, it had a good message- to let the "voice" be the deciding factor, not the look. However, they started recruiting professional singers for their show (Casaddee Pope, Christina Grimmie, Craig Wayne Boyd, and Meghan Lindsey had all had successful careers before pre show) and it lost credibility to me. They all had the upper hand and made it to the finals. Jordan Rodgers is essentially the biggest name they have had and I think its only going to attract others like him. I guess my point is Id rather see some average Joe have the experience of a life time and seriously enhance their life than I would rather watch someone that has had that fame and glory already.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:49 pm

IMO, if this SEC network gig was part of Jordan's contract negotiations to do The Bachelorette, then he and his representation did a great job. In addition, and also JMO, it discounts the theory that he was just there to be the next Bachelor. The two would seem a conflict scheduling wise. In this case, getting the girl would be a nice bonus, except for all the negative attention generated by the focus on his personal life.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO this job has probably been in the works for Jordan.
It would be hard for me to believe the hiring wigs watched last Mondays episode and said:"Wow, that Jordan Rodgers is great on tv. Let's hire him."
So if this has been in the works, I have to wonder: 
Did MF hire Jordan cast Jordan, to help potentiate ratings knowing that he was likely going to get this gig. 
Does MF have any connection/network to the station or hiring wigs? 
Very coincidental and I don't believe in coincidences. Then of course, there is the ESPN date Jordan coincidentally went on.
JMOAA

Both networks are owned by Disney from what I can see Kasha. IMO totally. Payment for appearance from Jordan - leave at F3 and be next Bach or stay because Jojo wants you and head on over to the SEC network for your "interview' after filming. Either way a future Disney Co. job was in the offering IMO. All just my speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:50 pm

hae1001 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Playing the devil's advocate (and I don't care for Jordan, but I do love debating opposing views.)
This show has always had a secondary agenda at promoting cast for a "launching" a career or a benefit other than finding love. 
1) Aaron- it helped his restaurant business.
2) Andrew--it helped the winery
3) Jesse Palmer--sports caster
4) Jesse C--his snowboarder line and career
5) Ali--media
6) Jillian
7) Chris Lambert/ Peyton
8) Melissa
9) Shayne 
10) Matt G
11) Travis --paid med school loans
12) Ashley--paid dentistry loans
Again, I don't want to go off topic bringing in other past cast. I could go on and on. Certainly Jordan is nothing new.

Of course it has been done in the past, its not using the experience to change your life that Im bothered by, but the idea that it will now become a window for the "semi famous". Its like The Voice, IMO. I used to enjoy watching the show and thought that for a singing show, it had a good message- to let the "voice" be the deciding factor, not the look. However, they started recruiting professional singers for their show (Casaddee Pope, Christina Grimmie, Craig Wayne Boyd, and Meghan Lindsey had all had successful careers before pre show) and it lost credibility to me. They all had the upper hand and made it to the finals. Jordan Rodgers is essentially the biggest name they have had and I think its only going to attract others like him. I guess my point is Id rather see some average Joe have the experience of a life time and seriously enhance their life than I would rather watch someone that has had that fame and glory already.

I do not think that Jordan himself has had much fame and glory so far.  That is why this is nice for him now.  It has not come easy for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Yeah semi famous people should never look for love. Whether a TV show or in real life.

HOw  dare?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure