SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:I'm guessing there is no "morals clause" in that new SEC contract.

Do you have facts on that?

Obviously a joke! NOT a FACT or I wouldn't have said "I'm guessing". However, sports oriented contracts normally have a "morals clause", at least for the athletes. I don't know about commentators. Most entertainment contracts contain a "morals clause" so the hiring party has a way to axe the hired in the event they do something that can be viewed as immoral or criminal. Skirt chasing doesn't rise to that level, otherwise there wouldn't be enough players on the field! All JMHO and/or JK.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Honestly this guy just makes me Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 14 1838857674
i can hardly see him on tv and when i do i am making a disgusting face each time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:I'm guessing there is no "morals clause" in that new SEC contract.

Do you have facts on that?

Obviously a joke! NOT a FACT or I wouldn't have said "I'm guessing". However, sports oriented contracts normally have a "morals clause", at least for the athletes. I don't know about commentators. Most entertainment contracts contain a "morals clause" so the hiring party has a way to axe the hired in the event they do something that can be viewed as immoral or criminal. Skirt chasing doesn't rise to that level, otherwise their wouldn't be enough players on the field! All JMHO and/or JK.

isn't about representing the brand or the company or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Mazel tov, BBJ!!! Such a BA. Trolls for chicks all night long, runs his Metpro business and now he's going to work at SEC. Gotta give the guy credit. Endless energy.

Cannot forget the energy laugh out loud

He has to take on all the those who are not fans gonna hate hate hate hate hate.  So many green eyed monsters to fight off.

I love it.yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:26 pm

sdmom wrote:

It's really sad, but look at the reality, how many professional athletes are cheaters, have children with multiple women? Good guys don't always win. IMO.

Agreed! Jordan will fit in very well into that culture imo. There will be "business trips" a plenty for Jojo to contend with. What a wonderful way to start off a relationship . Some will say she's confident or she can handle, we'll see. I don't feel she's 100 percent sure or Jordan's character, how can she be until it's tested in the real world like the other couples who have mostly failed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 pm

HEA wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Yes i agree @HEA i dont watch the sec network so just another month until I am done with him for good. Smiley i think what has bothered me so much about this whole scenario, is MF and TPTB have openned the doors for other semi famous people to come over and use this to get themselves to wherever they want to go in life. I realize that the same can be said for all the contestants, but no other contestants hav been catered to in the way that Jordouche has. This hasnt been the JoJo show, its been the Jordan show and now I see this becoming a more common thing.

I could not say it better
that is definitely an open door for in between forgotten hasbeen celeb....... geezzz i so hope not
the interest part of this show was that everyone could somehow relate. none of them were celeb. very good looking, yes. models, some, successful guys, a lot... but none had a tabloid record.
so if now they will be celeb.... this will loose completely interest and motivation from my part.

Seabear wrote:Mission accomplished for Jordan.  Now lets see who ultimately dumps who??  Since JoJo has given Jordan all the power in their relationship....I am guessing Jordan.

JMO

if she picks him. if she did, then she only has to eat her plate now.
Playing the devil's advocate (and I don't care for Jordan, but I do love debating opposing views.)
This show has always had a secondary agenda at promoting cast for a "launching" a career or a benefit other than finding love. 
1) Aaron- it helped his restaurant business.
2) Andrew--it helped the winery
3) Jesse Palmer--sports caster
4) Jesse C--his snowboarder line and career
5) Ali--media
6) Jillian
7) Chris Lambert/ Peyton
8) Melissa
9) Shayne 
10) Matt G
11) Travis --paid med school loans
12) Ashley--paid dentistry loans
Again, I don't want to go off topic bringing in other past cast. I could go on and on. Certainly Jordan is nothing new.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:30 pm

What happens when they get the job before it is announced he gets the Bette I wonder?  He doesn't need the AFR press junket now.  laugh out loud

Their home office is in Charlotte, NC, I wonder if that means he moves to Charlotte with JoJo of course or he can continue to live in Nashville and commute to locations.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:32 pm

^^ you are right kasha. completely

sadly for me it is all about disliking him and think that a potential cheater, liar and player has been rewarded

nobody is perfect but for for me he is #1 douchebag winner and that makes me nauseous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:32 pm

He doesn't live in Nash now according to his Garbage interview I believe. Jo seemed open to moving for Ben and considering she's actually insane and needs to be institutionalized over BBJ, I can't believe she wouldn't chase him to wherever he'd want to move.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:33 pm

^^ He doesn't "love" or "live" in Nashville now? laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ He doesn't "love" or "live" in Nashville now?  laugh out loud
My autocorrect knows this baddys ways better than me. Fixed!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:37 pm

tabloids are going to eat him alive................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure