SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:It's so weird. I don't even particularly like Josh or Amanda that much on their own. But together? I'm ALL IN! laugh out loud

Really?

amanda was my fav on Bens season though she was not the star of the show  and took a lot of negativity here. Imo.
Josh I sorta like some aspects of him and of andis f4 he was my second fav. To marcus. 

I'm upset that this is happening though on bip  because now I have  to watch  for them. 

Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by megaa Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Awe boo, Wells and Caila gonna break my heart.

Isn't Evan from Nashville? Maybe there really is a chance he's with Carly Embarassed Or has been until Wells comes in, sigh.

Good for JAM  cheerstoyou

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Is. AshleyI on this show?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sosleepy wrote:It's so weird. I don't even particularly like Josh or Amanda that much on their own. But together? I'm ALL IN! laugh out loud

Really?

amanda was my fav on Bens season though she was not the star of the show  and took a lot of negativity here. Imo.
Josh I sorta like some aspects of him and of andis f4 he was my second fav. To marcus. 

I'm upset that this is happening though on bip  because now I have  to watch  for them. 

Lol

I liked Amanda. I thought she got kinda a bad rap too. She's sweet and kind, and she's had kind of a tough go at it. I like her friendship with Lauren. Just wouldn't call her a fave, per say. I'm glad it seems she's getting something out of Paradise. Sounds like this season is her time to shine.

As for Josh... Well, I was never a fan. He was just so OTT in personality for me, so much a meathead, so not cerebral. I guess just not my type at all. BUT- I recognize he's a family man, devoted. I think he's definitely Amanda's type, and it's not like she's some genius, so they match there. I also think she's probably his type.

I don't know...I will be very happy for them if they manage to become the next Janner. Plus, Andi head explodes, fringe benefit. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:Oh kill me, I'm getting excited for JAM! GREAT name!!! I can't believe in my head I'm already taking this seriously for them! laugh out loud laugh out loud Seriosuly, both of these guys could do a lot worse! Josh is still a meathead (Amanda's type), but he's a devoted meathead who won't cheat. And Amanda is kind and sweet, the anti Andi. And she's ready to give him those babies like day #1. Omg, cannot WAIT to read SWSNBN subtweets! I'm going to have to refollow her!! This is gonna be good!!

I don't hate the idea of Caila/Jared, they are at least in the same time zone. And I'm suuuuure Nick is with Jen. Is it time for Paradise yet??? YOPO!!!!

I don't see Caila and Jared going anywhere. Based on her education, her mother's nursing degree, and her father's two degrees IMO the family puts a big emphasis on higher education and I can't find any education info on Jared besides some time spent in a modeling school. I don't see him ever making the cut with her family. Imo

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm

I am so excited about Josh and Amanda. I sure hope it continues post show. I didn't watch Andi's season so I love Josh and think he's gotten a raw deal from her. Amanda is sweet and I think she would be so good for Josh.

I don't see Caila and Jared going past the show but they may surprise me. I think Jared is a sweet boy and Caila is beautiful but I just don't see them together. I can see Caila with Wells. I'm so curious to know who the other couples who are sticking together.

Maybe we'll have another wedding on the beach.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Doesn't Jared live in Rhode Island and Caila is living in NYC now? That could work, not too far apart in the RW, if they decide to take it past BIP. Well, even if it's a showmance, it will be fun to watch for me. Really looking forward to this season of BIP very much. JMO

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 pm

I'm jumping in on the Jam train too. They could be an excellent match! I don't think they'd be stepping on anyone's toes, either.

I'm not so sure of Jared and Caila, though. I think Jared's sl is too tied to AshleyI, and I wouldn't want to subject Caila to that. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:43 pm

Rosepetal wrote:According  Amanda's IMDB she is an Aries. Not a bad match for Josh the Leo.
Andi is also an Aries laugh out loud... Amanda actually seems kind and caring though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:44 pm

I think Wells and Caila would be cute to watch on BIP, they both are kind of endearing :Nod:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:49 pm

All Josh has said in all his current interviews is he wants someone who is nice, and kind to everyone, not always negative, etc. I think Amanda is all of that and more. Plus he loves kids. Whether it works post show or not, only time will tell, but I'll love watching JAM on BIP for sure. whipped

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Doesn't Jared live in Rhode Island and Caila is living in NYC now? That could work, not too far apart in the RW, if they decide to take it past BIP.  Well, even if it's a showmance, it will be fun to watch for me. Really looking forward to this season of BIP very much. JMO

For post bip their proximity would be an asset. But I'm not sure how comparable they will be. He seems to like  them more confident and caila spent a lot of time crying and freaking out about other relationships. Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach