SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:21 pm

I may be imagining things but isn't Amanda's family Latino and didn't they speak Spanish for most of Ben's hometown date?   If so, that explanation of Latino culture (thank you!) could be a match made in heaven with the Murrays (minus the distance between the two families homes!)

UPDATE: just re-watched the episode and they are speaking Englsh! Need to get some sleep! However she does speak to her Mom 25 times a day apparently! There you go...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/amanda-stanton----12-things-about-the-bachelor-bachelorette-19119m.php

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:24 pm

I hope Nick does not propose, 3 proposals from this show? Too crazy and I bet it won't work. I know producers prob want 1 engagement, so I guess it'll be Amanda and josh , an his 2 engagements in 2 years is bad enough... But I guess his mom won't take it too seriously...

Last edited by Duke702 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:26 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I may be imagining things but isn't Amanda's family Latino and didn't they speak Spanish for most of Ben's hometown date?   If so, that explanation of Latino culture (thank you!) could be a match made in heaven with the Murrays (minus the distance between the two families homes!)
Well, her dad is def. not Latino IMO. Her mom, I have no idea. But NO, they didn't speak any Spanish on her hometown date..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:30 pm

^^^ her mom is some kin of middle eastern I think...

Amanda's middle name is Dahan http://m.imdb.com/name/nm2997781/ forget what origin that is

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:37 pm

LoveDovez wrote:She may surprise everybody and not really give a crap about any of this. People say she's moved on and I read on here she has a new guy in her life, so maybe this won't bother her??? IDK because I've never read about her or kept up with her once the season was over.

Quick question...... How many think there could have been an ounce of truth that Josh really is a controlling man??

I bet he and Amanda look cute together.  )

I am late to this discussion but having read Andi's book, I would say that she has not moved on at all. I think that she cares a lot because she did not end the relationship (supposedly it died a natural death) but the whole premise of the book is how much of a victim she is and how Josh, Nick and JPG "did her wrong." I think she really wanted the relationship with Josh to work she is very much a woman scorned. I heard that the new guy is a 24 year old hockey player in Canada so it doesn't seem to be a permanent thing but who knows. I truthfully can't see her with anyone permanently based on the rantings in the book. I think her eyes will be on BIP like a hawk. Just my opinion. Oh, and I interpreted from the book that Andi was very very passive aggressive (for example she got drunk at a brunch when she was maid of honor at a wedding, slept for the rest of the day, and ignored Josh at the wedding, and became the victim when he was upset and left and supposedly called her a b****). Anything in that book is to be taken with a huge grain of salt. She is all about her image. JMO.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:47 pm

provenceguy wrote:If you look at the retweets/responses etc. to RS's tweet, you will see that someone says that the deleted tweet regarding "she's home" was a photo of Caila.

It was a picture of Calia holding a magazine cover where the head lined up with the body. She thanked a magazine for something, not sure why it was deleted it wasn't really anything

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm

sparkler wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:She may surprise everybody and not really give a crap about any of this. People say she's moved on and I read on here she has a new guy in her life, so maybe this won't bother her??? IDK because I've never read about her or kept up with her once the season was over.

Quick question...... How many think there could have been an ounce of truth that Josh really is a controlling man??

I bet he and Amanda look cute together.  )

I am late to this discussion but having read Andi's book, I would say that she has not moved on at all. I think that she cares a lot because she did not end the relationship (supposedly it died a natural death) but the whole premise of the book is how much of a victim she is and how Josh, Nick and JPG "did her wrong." I think she really wanted the relationship with Josh to work she is very much a woman scorned. I heard that the new guy is a 24 year old hockey player in Canada so it doesn't seem to be a permanent thing but who knows. I truthfully can't see her with anyone permanently based on the rantings in the book. I think her eyes will be on BIP like a hawk. Just my opinion. Oh, and I interpreted from the book that Andi was very very passive aggressive (for example she got drunk at a brunch when she was maid of honor at a wedding, slept for the rest of the day, and ignored Josh at the wedding, and became the victim when he was upset and left and supposedly called her a b****). Anything in that book is to be taken with a huge grain of salt. She is all about her image. JMO.
Yep, he never once physically abused her, even she couldn't lie about that!

Her claim that he  "mentally abused" her by  piling her clothes on the floor,when she didn't come to get them for over 3 wks , but it was ok for her to burn clothes of his that she had in her possession.  (she's a nut case).

And she said  he called her a whore, I totally believe it, because imo, she is a whore, she's proven that in her book with her liking to "hit it & quit it". Josh could sling some very real mud to prove it, but he's taken the high road. She wants to blame Nick, that's a facade. And no, I won't comment anymore about it, but it's true. Believe me or not, it doesn't matter.

Mods, I didn't start the MeAndi comments, but fee free to move comments  to her thread, if you don't want her discussed here. hi

ALL JMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Joshswife wrote:
provenceguy wrote:If you look at the retweets/responses etc. to RS's tweet, you will see that someone says that the deleted tweet regarding "she's home" was a photo of Caila.

It was a picture of Calia holding a magazine cover where the head lined up with the body. She thanked a magazine for something, not sure why it was deleted it wasn't really anything

She's posting on Snapchat now.

ETA: and now she deleted it. Think it was just filters.

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 1f49c

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 8367-910 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 I_got_13 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Izzy's Instagram is back up, if anyone cares.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:57 pm

oops for some reason my comment posted twice, so I deleted this one. sorry.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Bubblebunny wrote:Izzy's Instagram is back up, if anyone cares.

Thank you! I wonder if she just got home or if she just decided to reactivate it today?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:09 pm

If it's for real and they play their cards right, JAM could be the biggest spin off couple yet. Josh is a former F1, big franchise name. And Amanda, with those little girls... It's like the story they wanted to write for Emily Maynard but struck out twice.

I hope they have their HEA.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach