SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:09 am

HEA wrote:
JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:.... the same way in the teaser we hear jojo asking luke: are you ready to welcome me in your home (something similar)?

That is the ONLY reason I think Luke might NOT be the final one. Something goes wrong on the hometown.

Yet if she is OK with the hometown, it should be clear sailing for him.

and you may be very right on that one. so maybe the sunset kiss with him in his plaid shirt is next week episode and not hometown.

I favor the promo shot of the flames burning in front of them. You know... over the line that there's SOMETHING of the Bad Boy she is attracted to? Apparently something he is "bad" at she greatly enjoys.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:12 am

BKay wrote:It seems I am always on the opposite side of the majority opinion. I actually thought tonight that the remaining guys (with a couple of exceptions) were very attractive and really seemed into Jojo. I appreciated her sensitivity, didn't see the guys as aloof, thought Jordan was sincere, and liked the epi overall.

However, the drawn-out Derek goodbye scenes were surely directed by a very young newbie on the tptb team. just silly. The overly scripted rose ceremony was pure nonsense. Emily Maynard did exactly the same thing with a remaining rose at about this time in her season.

there are plenty of us who think like you do and your thoughts almost all made sense to me. You put them out very well.

These things happen each season we just have very short memories.

IMO tptb are pulling out drama where no real drama exits because this group is actually a very tight one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:15 am

All I thought about during Derek's sobbing exit was Ashley Iaconetti potentially watching him on TV and hoping both can meet up on Bachelor In Paradise with the hope that Derek can succeed where Jared failed.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:16 am

JBF wrote:

I favor the promo shot of the flames burning in front of them. You know... over the line that there's SOMETHING of the Bad Boy she is attracted to?

so we have a plane in the scenario next week and we know that it is argentina with the white truck plate... so maybe the guy who has the prince charming treatment has an accident??

group date is with horses which is not surprising since argentina are well known for them (as much as latin dances and soccer) and the last portion is alex??

the 2nd 1:1 ... do we have elements to believe it is jordan?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:18 am

I dunno. I haven't kept up with the spoilers.

That is why I think Luke is F1 this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:18 am

Heres one thing in the sincere (maybe laugh out loud) bucket for BBJ: in the Garbage podcast he said that he has trouble opening up and we'll probably get to see that or something along those lines. Then on the staircase, he and Jo both agreed and said that she needed to push him to express his feelings and he couldn't do it without her. Obviously paraphrasing.

So perhaps there's some truth to all this and the dynamic of their relationship: he relies on the overly emotional Jo to lead him/them emotionally and push the relationship forward. So it's less about him being insincere and more about him not knowing how to navigate, what to say/do here without her input.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 am

nd4reality wrote:
BKay wrote:It seems I am always on the opposite side of the majority opinion. I actually thought tonight that the remaining guys (with a couple of exceptions) were very attractive and really seemed into Jojo. I appreciated her sensitivity, didn't see the guys as aloof, thought Jordan was sincere, and liked the epi overall.

However, the drawn-out Derek goodbye scenes were surely directed by a very young newbie on the tptb team. just silly. The overly scripted rose ceremony was pure nonsense. Emily Maynard did exactly the same thing with a remaining rose at about this time in her season.

there are plenty of us who think like you do and your thoughts almost all made sense to me. You put them out very well.

These things happen each season we just have very short memories.

IMO tptb are pulling out drama where no real drama exits because this group is actually a very tight one.

You are so right! Bravo! clapping! They are all friends and a super tight group. Manufactured drama by TPTB. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 am

JBF wrote:I dunno. I haven't kept up with the spoilers.

infamous blogger does not know. in fact he was wrong with wells. He thought the 1:1 tonight was maybe james or luke. He says that james and alex go next week and pretty much it and think the 1:1 is alex.

I am not convinced. jojo is not into alex. At this crucial time, why would she loose her time with him? does not make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 am

I don't believe Wells is that inexperienced or has no game. He seems like if her really liked a girl he'd be flirty. I just don't think HE was feeling it with JoJo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

HEA wrote:
JBF wrote:I dunno. I haven't kept up with the spoilers.

infamous blogger does not know. in fact he was wrong with wells. He thought the 1:1 tonight was maybe james or luke. He says that james and alex go next week and pretty much it and think the 1:1 is alex.

I am not convinced. jojo is not into alex. At this crucial time, why would she loose her time with him? does not make sense.

Oh, so there's still hope I may be right this season after all. Giddyup!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

oh and @JFB .... BECAUSE you are not spoil, that makes so much more weight on what you say because you give a damn about who is F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

nd4reality wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Still clear to me Jordan is "it!"  She got all giddy and did the baby voice like Trista did when Jordan started talking about his feelingggggsssss.  LOL

Oh yeah. Her voice changes. she is different around him for sure.

Oh yes, she is completely gaga when he starts talking about his feelings, this epi, on the stairs b4 RC, when he says he wants to be engaged at the end of this, her sweet little face; priceless then she leans into me and nuzzles her signature little move with him. yes i think she has connections with the others, but she does not rub on, touch on, cuddle, all up in their space like she is with Jordan.

Was me or when she is talking with Chase about NOT opening up before he gets the rose tonight, and they are kissing, NOT once did she touch him, both her arms are by her sides, it was weird, to me, not later while dance she did put her arms around his neck but the couch scene was akkkkwarddddd!!no idea

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL