SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:09 am

Great interview, he was very cute.  That is interesting that he says he was feeling low about his breakup and his sister submitted his application.  Wonder what his ex will say after this interview.

He snapped a photo of him with Bob Costas - so he is making the rounds in the circuit this weekend.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Nice interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Robby would make a good sportscaster or newscaster. Handsome and well spoken. Has great grammar so his education stuck!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:48 pm

OMG! We found something that Janner won't sell on SM, it is a miracle in and of itself! **Edited**  Pot meet kettle.  Who cares if Robby reached out to alums to get support, aren't they all a "family", big darn deal.

Robby is fun and awesome and following him on snapchat is enjoyable.  Robby will be just fine after this show, now if he ends up in sports broadcasting and more successful than Jordan I will ROFL. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:OMG! We found something that Janner won't sell on SM, it is a miracle in and of itself! **Edited**  Pot meet kettle.  Who cares if Robby reached out to alums to get support, aren't they all a "family", big darn deal.

Robby is fun and awesome and following him on snapchat is enjoyable.  Robby will be just fine after this show, now if he ends up in sports broadcasting and more successful than Jordan I will ROFL. JMO.

Yes, it would be nice if Robby got to be a commentator for ABC's Olympic swimming coverage. He knows the sport, is articulate and photogenic on camera. Nothing would surprise me with this mega Disney media conglomerate, so IMO, it is not outside the realm of possibility that he already has some sort of deal or it is in the works.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:21 pm

^ABC doesn't do Olympic coverage other than maybe what GMA has. The NBC family owns the Olympic rights and airs everything.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 87b72b10 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 86669110 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:28 pm

umngirl wrote:^ABC doesn't do Olympic coverage other than maybe what GMA has. The NBC family owns the Olympic rights and airs everything.

Thank you for this information. So then it is out of the realm of possibility since his contract would prevent him from appearing on NBC. I hope Robby gets something good out of his 15 mins.

Question: does ESPN cover the Olympics?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:30 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
umngirl wrote:^ABC doesn't do Olympic coverage other than maybe what GMA has. The NBC family owns the Olympic rights and airs everything.

Thank you for this information. So then it is out of the realm of possibility as I described and his contract would prevent him from appearing for another Network. I hope Robby gets something good out of his 15 mins.

Not to mention the Olympic swimming coverage has had the same commentators the last several Olympics. They aren't making a change.

If Robby wanted to get into broadcasting he'd probably want to start with something much smaller than the Olympics.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 87b72b10 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 86669110 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 65 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:33 pm

I don't think Robby was looking to go into broadcasting, I just thought he was very poised and got to meet some legends like Bob Costas, so good for him. Now maybe since Kimble had the ego that is Chad on his show, maybe they have Robby on there to do some little skits during the Olympics. It is a hard event to counter program.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:33 pm

umngirl wrote:

Thank you for this information. So then it is out of the realm of possibility as I described and his contract would prevent him from appearing for another Network. I hope Robby gets something good out of his 15 mins.

Not to mention the Olympic swimming coverage has had the same commentators the last several Olympics. They aren't making a change.

If Robby wanted to get into broadcasting he'd probably want to start with something much smaller than the Olympics.

It is not like swimming gets much television coverage otherwise though, or am I wrong about this also? Too bad Robby wasn't on that date that Wells had where he and JoJo did the performance art. I would have enjoyed seeing Robby in a tiny mankini sliding around in the water with JoJo. Yum!

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:37 pm

umngirl wrote:

It is not like swimming gets much television coverage otherwise though, or am I wrong about this also?

Their World Championships, Arena Pro Series, and some college meets are televised. He may want to start at the college level and work his way up. Or he could try getting a job at USA Swimming. I know several people who work over there and love it

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:47 pm

That was a great interview! Cleared up some of the GF situation. He looked soooo cute there too.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22