SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:43 am

I'm a Nick fan but he has no business liking that tweet. Remember his FabFitFun box ad with his shirtless oiled up body? Much like Janner he's not above whoring himself out for quick and easy cash. cheeky

What are these folks so up in arms about anyway? Luke most likely has the Bachelor gig in the bag.

All JMO.

ETA: Sorry, Kasha. I'll stop here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:49 am

It's ok. It's tempting for me too. We can move our discussion to the Nick thread. 
bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:53 am

How do you determine if it's a Nick or Robby topic when they are connected in this case? Also, Jade, Tanner, JJ and JoJo?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:59 am

Well, when the topic of my post fails to discuss Robby Hayes and basically discusses someone else it ventures off topic. 
It's difficult to always stay on topic. We get that. 
But if the discussion really is going to be how certain other cast have potentiated themselves on social media, it's not fair to clog a thread when people coming to this thread want to hear about Robby and not someone else. If that somebody else is reprehensible to that member it makes it less fair. 
It's a good question. I'm glad you asked. I know I am guilty of this as well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:59 am

Mentioning Jade Tanner etc, because of the tweet is ok, voicing opinions on what one thinks of them, and what they did before, and who they shill for and what type of person Jade was and how they are just as bad etc, is off topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:03 am

Thank you both. I now understand. I have wondered about this at other times so I'm glad I have a clearer understanding.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:30 am

julychild wrote:Let's not forget that Robby, and his desires, put himself in this situation. He needs to stop and rethink how he wants to play the new exposure thing. If he can't do this, someone needs to have a word with him.

He can like all the "here for the right reasons" tweets that he wants, but his post show actions have to match. Regrettably, they don't!

Thanks for posting this. I am not a fan of Janner Robby JJ, but just wonder why most posts point the finger at Janner, and even Jojo, but not Robby? I don't think he's completely innocent. He is a famewh@re just like all the others. How many Bach events he's already in? One in Atlanta and another one soon in Santa Monic, right? CMIIW. Have we heard any other contestants ask the Bach Nation for a shout out? I don't think Luke or Chase have. Again, please CMIIW. If his is not the single case, why would Janner feel they need to single him out? Possibly, he's just way too OTT?
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:35 am

He maybe OTT (I agree with this and have said so) but those others should pipe down also.  Some alumni particularly this recent crop imagine that they are the centre of the bachelor world universe and I have seen posts where they are mocking the fresh blood. get  over yourselves. It appears like they don't want to share the product shilling that they have built their little no real work worlds.

IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:37 am

Because IMO Robby wanting to increase his followers is harmless to me. Snarkworthy at best. They should've declined and gossipped via text without taking to Twitter. JMO. I find their actions much worse, clique-y and mean spirited.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:40 am

FWIW, I also think JoJo thought they were talking about Chad. He's desperate for attention and the only one I associate with protein shakes. And she has every reason to dislike Chad. Ben had some less than stellar moments when it comes to Olivia as well even though she was no villain at all compared to Chad and never said a bad word about Ben, so if we want to compare...

I don't feel bad for Robby one bit. Yes, it was pretty mean and unnecessary of Janner to bring this up, but that doesn't change the fact that Robby's taking attention whoring to a whole new level. They all seek attention, I know, but asking random Bachelor peeps you don't even know to promote you is so desperate. He just comes off clueless to me about how he comes across. IMO he's totally after the Bachelor gig, but it's not going too well so far, since he's not getting any screen time. I've never seen any signs of him being heartbroken though, so all the talk about him being sincere and falling for JoJo is like hebrew to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:41 am

I do think Robby is a famewhore. I do think he likes attention (clearly). I do think he's OTT (again clearly). My problem is the hypocrisy of Janner, JJ and the Bach folks who liked that tweet. Those who whore themselves out should never call out a fellow whore.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:43 am

I really don't think it's a whole new level of attention seeking. Esp when you consider the sources laugh out loud. He's def up there with the best of them though.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22