SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:52 pm

the worse I think if she picked him and now this mess is public humiliation.

again IF whatever nasty scenario goes on with him and they break up. I hope ABC will support her in this mess.

The sad part in this is that she will always be associated for the forever blindsided girl... TWICE.. not a very nice tag to wear

It makes sense that jordan is on this elite APP. He wants fame and sex. this is his addiction IMO

I do not think jojo is an angel as far as fame thing but at least she has a clean bill regarding relationship and looks like a decent young girl.

for me there is a difference between opportunism and taking advantage of a mutual situation (ABC contract).

sad. nobody deserves this.... IF she picked Jordan... because nothing is 100% sure at this point.

For each one to learn their own lesson right?

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Someone on Twitter called Jordan a Raya of Sunshine. rotfl

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 pm

IMO this whole blindside term was thrown out there by TPTB to label JoJo. I never saw her as blindsided last season. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Someone on Twitter called Jordan a Raya of Sunshine. rotfl

hehehe good one!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:01 pm

So does this mean "time will tell" is telling? Hugesmile

I never gave him the benefit of the doubt because he gave me no reason to. I knew nothing about him, his family or his brother. I watched a vid maybe 40 seconds of him being interviewed when he tried to sell himself in broadcasting looked through his IG and decided he's a goof. On screen he's worse IMO.

If JoJo chose him as her F1 and these rumours are true she has no one to blame but herself. As previously sleuthed many times, she had to have known exactly who he is. He was announced as being on the show before she was. She said during an interview she knew he was going to be on the show but doesn't follow football, didn't know who he was. On the show, she says she grew up watching ESPN. How do you watch ESPN but not football. How many times are we going to hear she wants someone like Ben, Jordan is nothing like Ben, not one thing in common IMO. Already too much contradiction for my liking.

She got caught up in the glam and glory of being a power couple if she chose him, thinking that she could change the guy, just like she probably has thought in the past. I never once thought she was in this for a lasting relationship so whatever happens, I hope it ends up happy for her because it IMO will get worse after RS throws out his BS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:So, BBJ is in Cali.  Interesting.  
He's been in Cali for a long time. I think he's mostly been staying there, and not in Nashville.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:07 pm

relaxing wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:Am I the only one who sees this as yes Jordan's been a player in the past and even admitted to Jo Jo in one conversation he didn't handle one of his last major relationships that well but that when you find "the one" which is hopefully Jo Jo that that can actually change a person and change there ways?

I was trying to think this way and be optimistic, but I've kind of gone to the dark side of assuming he's probably very much the new era's Ed.  Not a terrible person, but a mess to be in a relationship with at this stage and no where near F1 material IMO.  Bummer to have a Bachelorette I love so much pick that type (if she does) and it's not a relationship I'll be able to fan-girl over, but I don't think it's the end of the world for Jojo or anything. She'll kick him to the curb IMO if she finds he's not what she wants.  At least I hope so.

Still, though I'm liking Jordan less and less and believing more and more of this stuff about him, I do find the emails a bit weird to Steve.   They seem a bit planned or scripted to me and a few all came into him on the same date.  They sure aren't coming from an objective observer and there are lots of strange people out there who like to knock others down. So I'm trying to keep an open mind, it's only open a crack now though.  

I'm with you relaxing, especially if his account that he supposedly has is actually activated again. It would be best to walk away from him.

I will say that I thought it was interesting that the emails sounded similar and he got more than one on the same day. I also found it interesting that one of the women who was talking to Jordan, who was supposedly more involved with her friend, claims that neither of them knew he was on the show until she read RS' episode by episode spoilers. It's like, really? That was all over magazines and on social media. The girl mentioned throwing a viewing party, so she's clearly into the show. I find it surprising that this woman's friend, who claims she was talking to him up until he left, had no idea he was going on when it was all over the place 11 days before Ben's finale. That's kind of weird IMO. Heck, one look at his tagged pictures on IG and you would know he was on the show. That doesn't really add up for me.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:So, BBJ is in Cali.  Interesting.  
He's been in Cali for a long time. I think he's mostly been staying there, and not in Nashville.

really?
did he talk about dallas as well?
I think I read this somewhere?

Ash2214 wrote:
relaxing wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:Am I the only one who sees this as yes Jordan's been a player in the past and even admitted to Jo Jo in one conversation he didn't handle one of his last major relationships that well but that when you find "the one" which is hopefully Jo Jo that that can actually change a person and change there ways?

I was trying to think this way and be optimistic, but I've kind of gone to the dark side of assuming he's probably very much the new era's Ed. Not a terrible person, but a mess to be in a relationship with at this stage and no where near F1 material IMO. Bummer to have a Bachelorette I love so much pick that type (if she does) and it's not a relationship I'll be able to fan-girl over, but I don't think it's the end of the world for Jojo or anything. She'll kick him to the curb IMO if she finds he's not what she wants. At least I hope so.

Still, though I'm liking Jordan less and less and believing more and more of this stuff about him, I do find the emails a bit weird to Steve. They seem a bit planned or scripted to me and a few all came into him on the same date. They sure aren't coming from an objective observer and there are lots of strange people out there who like to knock others down. So I'm trying to keep an open mind, it's only open a crack now though.

I'm with you relaxing, especially if his account that he supposedly has is actually activated again. It would be best to walk away from him.

I will say that I thought it was interesting that the emails sounded similar and he got more than one on the same day. I also found it interesting that one of the women who was talking to Jordan, who was supposedly more involved with her friend, claims that neither of them knew he was on the show until she read RS' episode by episode spoilers. It's like, really? That was all over magazines and on social media. The girl mentioned throwing a viewing party, so she's clearly into the show. I find it surprising that this woman's friend, who claims she was talking to him up until he left, had no idea he was going on when it was all over the place 11 days before Ben's finale. That's kind of weird IMO. Heck, one look at his tagged pictures on IG and you would know he was on the show. That doesn't really add up for me.

I had no idea he was on the show and I am an average person who look at people and tabloid once in a while to check up on what is going on. I am not a crazy tabloid lover so yeah I had no idea about this guy. On top of it, tabloids are not that crazy as a week or so before the finale. They write an article but not weekly IMO.

Anyway. I think many people love the show when it is on but outside of the season, they move on with their life. That is what I do. The show entertains me while on air, then I move on.

just my 2 cennes here

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I know it would be difficult to, but it would be helpful if we had actual proof that Jordan's supposed account was reactivated. I'm not sold yet. I can't fully trust a nameless emailer who is saying this came from a friend who supposedly saw it.

If it's a real account that Jordan reactivated and is currently using it, I hope JoJo dumps his *** and gives it a go with someone else or just walks away like a boss.

ETA: I have to say that I find it pretty funny and a little shady that one of the women, who claims was in touch with Jordan while he was also in touch with her friend (the last email) didn't realize that Jordan was on the show until she read RS' episode by episode spoilers. Really? It was plastered all over People and US weekly magazine and on social media. She claims she looked at the spoilers because she was having a bachelorette viewing party, so she must be fairly into the show. I find it pretty shocking that someone who was once in contact with Jordan and who is the friend of someone that thought she was dating him, didn't know that he was going on the show.

You make some great points Ash. RS is so full of himself, and yes this "woman" seems shady. I agree though, if Jordan did do this, then I hope she dumps his a&& too! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 2498057887
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:28 pm

I don't want to quote the post as it's super long, but HEA, I mentioned what I did because this woman is claiming her friend was involved with Jordan. If so, I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't look at his social media accounts at all for a two month period. One look at them and it's easy to tell he was on the show. There were screen shots of the US Weekly and People magazine articles on it, pictures of Caila and JoJo, and pictures of his hometown date with JoJo in his tagged pictures.

Since this woman was on a high end dating app, I'd be shocked if she wasn't on social media, where again, it was well known he was on the show. I just find it hard to believe that this woman and her friend didn't know Jordan was on until they read RS' spoilers in May. RS was even posting about Jordan since March.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:28 pm

If he's on RAYA, as the spoiled F1 it's a dumb move no matter what. But, it has me wondering if they may have broken up during or right after that SHV where they were spotted at airports. I haven't had time to read RS yet. Were the emails before or after that SHV?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Did she say she didn't know he was on until the episode by episode spoilers? Or did she say that's when she found out he won. Because it makes sense that she found out Jordan won. She could have confused the exact dates, but basically means she found out Jordan won from RS.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded