SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Although I think Ben had wonderful and sencere intentions, politics can be nasty and unforgiving. A lot of times, without you trying, it brings the worst out in a person.

I think his focus needs to be on Lauren and building their relationship right now anyways. This campaign would have taken him away from her a bit and it's still early in their relationship. I just hope, IF this is true, he doesn't hold ill will towards ABC or resents them, because he still has lots of stuff coming up to do with them.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by AmoreBella Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:19 pm

http://www.benhigginsforcolorado.com/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Joe St. George
Joe St. George – Verified account ‏@JoeStGeorge

Things I learned from Bachelor Ben source-Disney lawyers very powerful and don't want their hit franchises muddied with politics #copolitics
11:30 AM - 22 Jul 2016
10 RETWEETS33 LIKES

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:17 pm

This was posted a few days ago but it's another tidbit about Ben and his venture into politics..

“I am definitely not a politician, but I have a lot to offer through my years in the financial services industry and, more importantly, my work in charitable and humanitarian organizations,” Higgins said in the statement provided by Olson.
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/07/21/ben-higgins-dan-pabon-colorado-house-election/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:19 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with money - pressure from ABC yes, but losing out on millions, no way. I have enough faith in Ben's integrity to know that wasn't it. I'm relieved as well, probably explains why he seemed a little out of sorts yesterday.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Can someone repost the link to sign up for the emails to Lauren's blog. Thank You in advance.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with money - pressure from ABC yes, but losing out on millions, no way. I have enough faith in Ben's integrity to know that wasn't it.  I'm relieved as well, probably explains why he seemed a little out of sorts yesterday.

Yes, IA. IMO, he probably realized that without the support of ABC and the show, he was unlikely to win the election so if they would not stand behind him, then it would be a lose lose to pursue politics further at the moment. He can accomplish more in his community with the platform he is being given with his own show than a failed political run that would bind him to a party's goals and aspirations. I think ultimately, Disney and ABC were aware of that as well. It's best for him not to jeopardize his relationship with them IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:37 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BILwzi_gYup/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:Can someone repost the link to sign up for the emails to Lauren's blog.  Thank You in advance.

Here you go.

http://sparkleinhereye.com/Website/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 am

I was looking forward to Ben dipping his toes into politics, mostly because it seemed like he really wanted to. As he said, his intentions were pure and I believed him and I think we need more selfless good people representing us. But it's probably for the best, not that I don't think Lauren and Ben would have survived it because I believe they're in it for the long haul but it's just a whole lot going on at once. Enjoy the show and each other, travel and plan a really awesome wedding. I just hate when people hold things over other people, and it seems that's what was done here. 

The good news is, I definitely think as fans we'll be getting our wedding. I also hope we get to see them on a live show after bachelor in paradise!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:44 am

I have no doubt it was ABC who got to him and he had to withdraw. I had a feeling this would happen when I heard Ben announce he was running. I know It's all political. Maybe after the TV wedding and depending on how long the reality show runs , if it's been a desire of his to run for office then maybe he'll get involved up the road. personally I think he's better off staying far away from politics period:Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:22 am

SeekAny wrote:I was looking forward to Ben dipping his toes into politics, mostly because it seemed like he really wanted to. As he said, his intentions were pure and I believed him and I think we need more selfless good people representing us. But it's probably for the best, not that I don't think Lauren and Ben would have survived it because I believe they're in it for the long haul but it's just a whole lot going on at once. Enjoy the show and each other, travel and plan a really awesome wedding. I just hate when people hold things over other people, and it seems that's what was done here. 

The good news is, I definitely think as fans we'll be getting our wedding. I also hope we get to see them on a live show after bachelor in paradise!
I don't know why I never considered that they could be on after paradise but now that you put that bug in my ear I am super psyched at the idea. Will the press release let us know before so I don't have to watch all of them?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom