SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Seabear wrote:Jordan, Luke and Aaron's Grandfather passed away.  I am guessing that the family is gathering together for his services and Lindsay's SM comments are in reference to this. #GodBlessandComfortThemAll

JMO

I got the feeling that it was about a family member.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:46 pm

Seabear wrote:Jordan, Luke and Aaron's Grandfather passed away.  I am guessing that the family is gathering together for his services and Lindsay's SM comments are in reference to this...
That makes sense. How did you find out?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:28 pm

As we move into the season, I find myself wanting to take Jordan at face value and just enjoy the way he clearly makes JoJo feel.

But I know we are going to run through the controversy multiple times. Its there, it isn't going away. And I have strong opinions on it, as already posted (where there is smoke, history has taught me to believe there is fire - so, no, despite the fact that I want to take him at face value going forward, I won't completely). Once the full churn-through has gotten enough pages back, it will inevitably start again, and then all the same points will be made again, and all the same opinions shared again; it is in our instincts to make sure each unique conversation includes all the opinions.

For cases this like, would be it wise to separate the "controversy" discussions?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:31 pm

Seabear wrote:Jordan, Luke and Aaron's Grandfather passed away.  I am guessing that the family is gathering together for his services and Lindsay's SM comments are in reference to this. #GodBlessandComfortThemAll

JMO

I am very sorry for their loss.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:11 pm

If they are engaged, wouldn't Jojo have to appear in the viewing or funeral? We'll see if Jojo will be somber this week or her Normal OTT self.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:19 pm

SarahD wrote:If they are engaged, wouldn't Jojo have to appear in the viewing or funeral? We'll see if Jojo will be somber this week or her Normal OTT self.
No that would give away the ending. Their public relationship progresses as we see it. Jordan got the FIR and has been on one group date. That's the image Jordan/JoJo are suppose to portray JMO

JoJo's brother Peter is getting married tomorrow and she's a bridesmaid link

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:46 pm

SarahD wrote:If they are engaged, wouldn't Jojo have to appear in the viewing or funeral? We'll see if Jojo will be somber this week or her Normal OTT self.

I would think it would be a catch 22 for Jojo, she should be happy and excited as she is with family and friends and her brother is getting married, but at the same time the person we assume she is engaged to, is dealing with heart break in losing his Grandfather.

I'm sure while she is happy and ecstatic for her brother and sister in law to be, quietly she is heart broken for the man she loves and his family too. I'm would think privately she has called, texted to send her condolences to him and his family. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Di_ATL wrote:..I'm would think privately she has called, texted to send her condolences to him and his family...
I found the obituary. I'm not sure if it would be appropriate to post it. Jordan's grandfather passed away unexpectedly Friday, May 27th. He was 87 years old. If Jordan/JoJo were together over Memorial Day weekend which it seems like were JoJo had the opportunity to support Jordan in person JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:46 pm

I don't think the obit needs to posted.
Thank you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Way back before you could leave and come back whenever you choose to, Meredith had the choice of staying on Bob's season or leaving to go to her Grandma's funeral. Her mom basically told her to stay and she did, but sometimes you do miss important life events to fulfill the contract of a show like this.

That was why I was pissed when Ed got to leave and comeback. In my head I was screaming you made Meredith skip her Grandma's funeral but you let back in the guy who needed to get laid?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:40 pm

Luke, Jordan's brother, posted a sweet tribute to their grandfather.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:47 am

Really good tribute posted by Jordan
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGN4kfuvVxS/?taken-by=jrodgers11
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29