SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Sat May 28, 2016 10:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:...until someone else can substantiate RS's crap it is just nasty jealous rumors to me
You're right they are rumors. If the rumors are the reason JoJo and Jordan eventually end their relationship if he is F1 then we'll know they were true. Men who aren't faithful to their significant others don't change overnight. It doesn't matter who they're with or how high profile they are. They want multiple women who give them what they want and those type of women are easy to find. Jordan's true colors will come out one way or the other JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 11:59 pm

I hate my iPhone sometimes. Rumors not tumors. And yes the real Jordan will show be that an okay who stays with JoJo, the next bachelor, or a cheating womanizer. But I just will not take RS's words alone. He has been so wrong on so many people I like such as Arie and Brooks, so his hateful crap is just that crap or tumors until someone else even of the tabloid press variety back it up.

BTW, every man except my current husband has cheated on me. So I am not just easy on men, I know cheaters and have been with plenty. But it also not fair to try and convict someone based on an unreliable and known jealous source.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 29, 2016 12:04 am

relaxing wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I am so glad to see that Jojo seems happy !
That will make her season even more enjoyable for me.
Go Jojo !
Enjoy your time with your F1 !    :inlove

Me too.  If she is happy at the end, I'll be happy too and enjoy watching it unfold.

Me three. Gogo Jojo!! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun May 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Bromance? :yes:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_uZPQOK42/?taken-by=jamesmccoytaylor
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 7:22 pm

This is such a great picture !
Genuine friendship and I love these huge smiles !
They both look great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sun May 29, 2016 8:44 pm

I don't think you can go by Jojo seeming happy as a sign she is happily engaged to anyone as people pointed to her demeanor after the bachelor as a reason the spoilers were wrong. Honestly I feel like JoJo has gotten a lot of mileage out of playing the victim so "poor Jojo" will work for her as well as any engagement.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 9:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I hate my iPhone sometimes. Rumors not tumors. And yes the real Jordan will show be that an okay who stays with JoJo, the next bachelor, or a cheating womanizer. But I just will not take RS's words alone. He has been so wrong on so many people I like such as Arie and Brooks, so his hateful crap is just that crap or tumors until someone else even of the tabloid press variety back it up.

BTW, every man except my current husband has cheated on me. So I am not just easy on men, I know cheaters and have been with plenty. But it also not fair to try and convict someone based on an unreliable and known jealous source.

Wasn't he spot on about Arie being a total dog? Thought I read somewhere that he had hooked up with numerous contestants from past seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Being a total "dog" is a subjective term.
I guess to Booger Boy he might be described in those terms.
To others he was not considered such.
Again, what constitutes "numerous"? Two? Six? IDK.
IMO from what I have seen he is a handsome, warm hearted and caring person. He appears to have a good sense of humor. Same with his family.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 30, 2016 12:36 am

I don't consider a single man dating people to be a dog. Arie has a good h art and has pursued his dreams. 

I have never understood why dating or even hooking up with multiple people when you are single makes someone bad or a dog. I say enjoy dating and experience life. Until you find the right one why not enjoy the experiences? I have not heard that Arie cheats or misleads people. So no dog in my book, rather a charming man who is still looking for the right one.

I prefer the date around than fake contriteness. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 30, 2016 12:52 am

stuckinsc wrote:I don't consider a single man dating people to be a dog. Arie has a good h art and has pursued his dreams. 

I have never understood why dating or even hooking up with multiple people when you are single makes someone bad or a dog. I say enjoy dating and experience life. Until you find the right one why not enjoy the experiences? I have not heard that Arie cheats or misleads people. So no dog in my book, rather a charming man who is still looking for the right one.

I prefer the date around than fake contriteness. JMO.

Yes! I agree with every word of this!!!!!!!!

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 30, 2016 1:13 am

Jordan just liked this on IG laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BGBBjxOhJxD/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon May 30, 2016 1:30 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I hate my iPhone sometimes. Rumors not tumors. And yes the real Jordan will show be that an okay who stays with JoJo, the next bachelor, or a cheating womanizer. But I just will not take RS's words alone. He has been so wrong on so many people I like such as Arie and Brooks, so his hateful crap is just that crap or tumors until someone else even of the tabloid press variety back it up.

Wasn't he spot on about Arie being a total dog? Thought I read somewhere that he had hooked up with numerous contestants from past seasons.

RS thinks Arie is something of a loser, too interested in much younger women, and gets with too many women, but he never claimed that the guy was misleading women in the way Jordan is rumored to, and there hasn't been information of that kind that I've caught wind of.

When it comes to rumors, one important decision to make is whether or not you agree that the rumor, if true, makes the guy a bad person. With Arie, while the rumors made me question his sincerity during the run of the show, they never made me feel like the only conclusion was that he was bad news. The man has been engaged and has been faithful; he just, when single, plays around. A LOT. So be it. To me, not that big a deal, and not worthy of the level of negative attitude RS threw his way.

The rumors with Jordan are, to me, a little different. If true, they are ones I care about and they go directly to the heart of his ability to form a serious relationship on this show.

In my experience, RS's information on someone isn't usually wrong, but that doesn't mean his conclusions as to that person's character are solid. RS is pretty judgemental, and quick on the draw in that way. You can accept his intel and still reach a different conclusion about the people involved. I usually do.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29