SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 3:47 pm

Seabear wrote:I can totally buy Jordan as F1 but I cannot buy him outside the bubble being ready to be engaged.  Both his brothers are in long term seemingly very committed relationships and neither one is even engaged.....therefore I find it hard to believe the youngest and clearly most single lifestyle bro...is ready for marriage.  Maybe the engagement will just be really really really long. hmmm  

JMO

You never know, he could surprise us...
But anyway, I don't mind whether they end getting married or not.
What I am looking for, is a hot and passionate courtship, and genuine feelings between them.
The longer it lasts, the better.
Happy ending would be wedding, but if not, they would have at least enjoyed a great experience and relationship together.
Just as so many other couples.
As for ready or not to be engaged, it's so depends on circumstances and finding the right one at the good time.

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 28, 2016 3:53 pm

None of these people who come on this reality television show are ready to be engaged at the end of it. The engagement is really just a commitment to continue dating in the real world. Sometimes lighting strikes and it works out entirely. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm impressed with Shawn and Kaitlyn. They've done this whole thing the right way. I think if a couple that comes off of this show handles it in a similar way and takes it slow, but is committed, then props to them, whether it results in a marriage or not. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 4:10 pm

I actually prefer these people not get married too soon. The engagement is simply an agreement to have a relationship to me.

They spend two months is a freaking fairy tale the another couple months in seclusion and secrecy watching their "fiance(e)" date and in some cases have sex with other people. 

I think they honestly don't truly start knowing the full ins and out of the other people until after the show has aired. Until then they are still in the bubble in my opinion.

I wish the show didn't require the engagement and took the whole ring picking/Neil Lane part out. If they want to get engaged at AFTR great, but less than an hour after saying goodbye to someone else they had sex with? Kind of gross.

I will be happy to watch JoJo and whoever her F1 is have a relationship and enjoy real life. 

As for Jordan being ready for marriage or not? I guess I don't care and don't think any of us can really know. I am always suspect of the ready for marriage folks. To me you aren't really ready to marry until you find the right one. Until then you are simply guessing that if you found them if it would be right or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 28, 2016 5:42 pm

He just needs to be monogamous. laugh out loud They can marry whenever they want. None of the Bettes aside from Trista were married a year post show anyway, so K/S aren't doing anything different (yet).

There's a maturity and readiness that I find in the successfully married f1s that I have a hard time believing Jordan will be that for JoJo, but I get the sense that she's not settling down tomorrow either. They can have a whirlwind 9 month engagement and on with their lives.

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 28, 2016 6:07 pm

sallyny wrote:I know some of you are all over Jordan...does he has a job?..why is he not on good terms with his own brother Aaron... 
Jordan went on the Bachelorette to "audition" for a sports broadcasting job. Media exposure pays off especially if you're engaged to the Bachelorette, make it to the F3, or become the next Bachelor. Because of Aaron's wealth and fame he has a different circle of influence than Jordan. He associates with a different crowd. A lot of families go in different directions and don't spend a lot of time together. None of us know how close they really are. It's just speculation JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 8:47 pm

bleuberry wrote:He just needs to be monogamous. laugh out loud They can marry whenever they want. None of the Bettes aside from Trista were married a year post show anyway, so K/S aren't doing anything different (yet).

There's a maturity and readiness that I find in the successfully married f1s that I have a hard time believing Jordan will be that for JoJo, but I get the sense that she's not settling down tomorrow either. They can have a whirlwind 9 month engagement and on with their lives.
I guess for me I don't need them to be ready to marry. I will be happy for them to be in love and dating. And that doesn't mean marriage won't happen. Look at Tim and Jenna from Ready To Love. I think it was over two years before Tim proposed and we are coming up on their one year anniversary. And I would place them as more in love and happy than a couple of the Bach marrieds for whom their marriage sometimes seems more about a brand than love to me. So a happy couple without any marriages plans is fine by me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 28, 2016 9:16 pm

By readiness I guess I meant ready for a serious relationship, not marriage. Even if they do work out, realistically they still have lots of time to do that if we look at Ashley (19 months), Des (20 months), and Kaitlyn (12 months and counting). It'll be interesting to follow them post show. Statistically guys with the history Jordan has with women turn out to be tabloid train wrecks in this franchise.

The good thing is I think they both have similar goals out of this so it's whatever I guess.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat May 28, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Speaking as someone married for almost 37 yrs...I don't know if I would ever be ready for marriage again. Why rush? Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 28, 2016 9:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:He just needs to be monogamous...
I agree based on the multiple women who've come forward and contacted RS I'm not so sure Jordan is "that" guy JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 9:33 pm

jen689 wrote:
I agree based on the multiple women who've come forward and contacted RS I'm not so sure Jordan is "that" guy JMO
And isn't it just the least bit suspicious that none of these multiple women who came forward to RS haven't come forward to anyone else? Heck TMZ, ET, WetPaint and a host of others would probably pay them decent money to tell them about dating Jordan the playa. But all these women who reached out to RS have been mysteriously quite to the rest of the tabloid press? Sorry, until someone else can substantiate RS's crap it is just nasty jealous tumors to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sat May 28, 2016 9:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
jen689 wrote:
And isn't it just the least bit suspicious that none of these multiple women who came forward to RS haven't come forward to anyone else? Heck TMZ, ET, WetPaint and a host of others would probably pay them decent money to tell them about dating Jordan the playa. But all these women who reached out to RS have been mysteriously quite to the rest of the tabloid press? Sorry, until someone else can substantiate RS's crap it is just nasty jealous tumors to me.

It may have been a typo, but I really do love the phrase "nasty jealous tumors" now. cantstopl
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:40 pm

sde1041 wrote:I am so glad to see that Jojo seems happy !
That will make her season even more enjoyable for me.
Go Jojo !
Enjoy your time with your F1 !    :inlove

Me too. If she is happy at the end, I'll be happy too and enjoy watching it unfold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29