SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2016 7:31 pm

He doesn't even have to talk and kind of creeps me out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Tue May 31, 2016 7:36 pm

Love all the stuff we've found today, but don't think the hat is a "clue" Luke wore the same hat at the Burnett concert. Probably a swag.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue May 31, 2016 7:39 pm

They kinda remind me of Kaitlin and Shawn in that clip with the touching and leg thing giggling

Last edited by everly on Tue May 31, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He doesn't even have to talk and kind of creeps me out.
At first I wasn't sure what to think about Jordan because of his ex girlfriends Instagram post and what RS said about him. I've liked his interactions with the men and JoJo in episodes 1 and 2. He seems like a decent guy who comes from a good family. He worked hard to get in the NFL even though he didn't have the career he hoped for. Now he's working hard to win JoJo's heart. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm

Or as Sharleen said in her blog:
1. Jordan, 27: I’m the first to admit that with The Bachelorette, I normally don’t take to the usual obvious frontrunner jocks. However, there’s something refined about Jordan that I really like. He’s no goodie two shoes (a good thing) in his ITMs, which are frank but never mean, and if he’s arrogant, he hides it very well. It speaks volumes that as the First Impression Rose recipient, he seems to be universally well-liked (except perhaps by Chad, which means nothing). Beyond all that, he was ahead of the pack by such a lead last week that, despite not a ton of airtime this week, he remains firmly planted at the top of my list.
I think that is also interesting.

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-2/
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2016 7:55 pm

jen689 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:He doesn't even have to talk and kind of creeps me out.
At first I wasn't sure what to think about Jordan because of his ex girlfriends Instagram post and what RS said about him. I've liked his interactions with the men and JoJo in episodes 1 and 2. He seems like a decent guy who comes from a good family. He worked hard to get in the NFL even though he didn't have the career he hoped for. Now he's working hard to win JoJo's heart. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise JMO

That's good.
He still creeps me out and it has nothing to do with anything other than he creeps me out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue May 31, 2016 9:16 pm

It's nice to come home to so many goodies.. I love it.. I can't wait for next week's episodes and watching that scene in full awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 31, 2016 10:41 pm

I finally finished the episode. I don't hate Jordan. He seems to get along with everyone and isn't taking himself too seriously. I think he's probably a good match for JoJo, really her only viable match in this sad little lot. (Off topic, but really, in the entire nation + Canada THIS is what they came up with?) Anyway, I think Jo and Jo have the same kind of charisma, the same kind of humor. I don't think this will end nearly as trainwrecky as RS wants us to believe.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:32 am

sosleepy wrote:I finally finished the episode. I don't hate Jordan. He seems to get along with everyone and isn't taking himself too seriously. I think he's probably a good match for JoJo, really her only viable match in this sad little lot. (Off topic, but really, in the entire nation + Canada THIS is what they came up with?) Anyway, I think Jo and Jo have the same kind of charisma, the same kind of humor. I don't think this will end nearly as trainwrecky as RS wants us to believe.

I think so too. The group of guys doesn't really seem to match with Jojo. Really not a great crop, IMO. And Jordan seems to make sense for her. I'm excited to see where they get to by the end with each other but so far they haven't given me the fan girl warm fuzzier I hope for, even though I do like them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:41 am

I agree. I think Jorjo is the best match out of the gaggle of guys. Jordan seems like he can offer her excitement, which I tend to believe JoJo needs. Will they marry? Who knows, but they can have a fun relationship for a while. I can't wait for them to do media rounds. Should be fun watching them interact in RL!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:44 am

Oh well, thinking that Chase, Luke and Wells are "sad little lot" is very interesting. I am glad that they might not be for Jojo, but a little homework on these three might prove that they're great.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:45 am

umngirl wrote:Sometimes when Jordan talks he sounds like Aaron and it creeps me out.

They definitely have the same mannerisms.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29