SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Tue May 31, 2016 7:21 pm

Dessler wrote:Y'all... Jordan is opening up in this clip
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/VDKA0_gb4berap

Thanks for sharing the clip Dessler. I hope Jordan has learned life lessons and is ready to be in a committed relationship. There's always a concern as to why the other women he dated weren't "that" person. It almost seems like a calculated choice on Jordan's part to date/be engaged to JoJo who's a Reality TV celebrity. He's going to personally benefit from the perks. If they're happy and can have a long term relationship that would be ideal for both of them JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Dessler Tue May 31, 2016 7:31 pm

jen689 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Y'all... Jordan is opening up in this clip
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/VDKA0_gb4berap

Thanks for sharing the clip Dessler. I hope Jordan has learned life lessons and is ready to be in a committed relationship. There's always a concern as to why the other women he dated weren't "that" person. It almost seems like a calculated choice on Jordan's part to date/be engaged to JoJo who's a Reality TV celebrity. He's going to personally benefit from the perks. If they're happy and can have a long term relationship that would be ideal for both of them JMO

IMO, it seems like he is taking blame for the breakup with his ex. Telling Jojo he made some mistakes in the relationship, all he has to do imo is be honest about cheating but i don't think anyone will want to say that on TV
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 pm

The fact that he said he made mistakes in the relationship and that he got too caught up in the idea of where he was supposed to be and who he was supposed to be is a step in the right direction laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 31, 2016 7:47 pm

I suppose he sorta admitted he cheated, by saying he put other things before his relationship. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 31, 2016 7:49 pm

ElonM wrote:We have a match. She gave it to her guy.  giggling

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 13269577_475699822619491_1430718192_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1NzY3MzczMzAyMDEwMDAzNQ%3D%3D

@joelle_fletcher

I love all the sleuthing and the smiles and matching caps are adorable.  Yes, I think we will know when they have a SH visit.  Please give us more Jo and Jordan!  ;)  Missed the show last night but off to watch in a bit. Just had to catch up on the board.  :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 31, 2016 7:50 pm

I am probably a minority again, but I don't care why he and his ex didn't work. Someone can be perfect in everyway and still not be perfect for you. I have had male friends who I absolutely love and adore and would happily set up with anyone and they just weren't right for me. I even dated one and sometimes you can try all you want and that perfect guy/girl just doesn't make you feel the way you should. JMO.

Hopefully something about JoJo did spark for Jordan. She has a lot of positives beyond offering him fame by tv romance. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The fact that he said he made mistakes in the relationship and that he got too caught up in the idea of where he was supposed to be and who he was supposed to be is a step in the right direction laugh out loud
Yeah agreed. I don't see him making up something outlandish or doing devious, covert ops to bamboozle poor Jo into falling for him when he's a total cad. So far, so good imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue May 31, 2016 7:58 pm

I'm just glad that next week we get to see more of jo^3 : heartbeat The 5 seconds this week were not enough, was a bit of a letdown.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 pm

His voice is like butta. giggling A big stick of butta. It's hot! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 31, 2016 8:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:..Hopefully something about JoJo did spark for Jordan. She has a lot of positives beyond offering him fame by tv romance. Again JMO.
Jordan said in the video clip that "he's really good at positioning himself" IMO he took a calculated risk going on the Bachelorette with 2 game plans...

1- If he didn't have a spark with JoJo he'd find a way to leave the show and still make himself look good so he could be the next Bachelor. Ali left for work related reasons and she became the lead. He could easily give some excuse that production/viewers would accept

2- If he did have a spark and was interested in JoJo he'd do all he could to make it to F1. He said in the clip that he has "a feeling about JoJo that he hasn't had in a really long time" and that he's "only said I love you to one other person" I don't think Jordan would have told JoJo he loved her (which we saw in the season preview) if he didn't mean it. To me it seems like he likes JoJo enough to go "all in" and get engaged at the end JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue May 31, 2016 8:16 pm

:yes:
jen689 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:..Hopefully something about JoJo did spark for Jordan. She has a lot of positives beyond offering him fame by tv romance. Again JMO.
Jordan said in the video clip that "he's really good at positioning himself" IMO he took a calculated risk going on the Bachelorette with 2 game plans...

1- If he didn't have a spark with JoJo he'd find a way to leave the show and still make himself look good so he could be the next Bachelor. Ali left for work related reasons and she became the lead. He could easily give some excuse that production/viewers would accept

2- If he did have a spark and was interested in JoJo he'd do all he could to make it to F1. He said in the clip that he has "a feeling about JoJo that he hasn't had in a really long time" and that he's "only said I love you to one other person" I don't think Jordan would have told JoJo he loved her (which we saw in the season preview) if he didn't mean it. To me it seems like he likes JoJo enough to go "all in" and get engaged at the end JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Sometimes when Jordan talks he sounds like Aaron and it creeps me out.

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 87b72b10 Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 86669110 Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29