SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 73 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:22 pm

Extra rose.

All of them staying.

Oh sheesh how long must I have to endure these MOT guys?

:thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 73 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 pm

James and Alex going home next episode then so I guess this way JoJo can get rid of both of them then?

We could have skipped that and gone to HTDs already.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Preview for next episode

Robby going on about how he is THE frontrunner? scratch

Looks like the s/caps you sleuthed in BA by the clock, @katiebelle so does Robby get a second SD?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 pm

preview looks great.

BUT no blue dress crying at an airport hanger though - I thought that was in in South America?
In that preview she's wearing a black cocktail dress.

Is next week the last week before HTDs? So Alex and James going next week?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Have I missed something in the last couple of weeks - have we sleuthed the colbalt v neck cocktail dress screencap where she's crying?

Do you think its at the RC after HTD where she lets Luke go?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Preview for next episode

Looks like the s/caps you sleuthed in BA by the clock, @katiebelle so does Robby get a second SD?

So Alex get a single date and goes home. They have a group date and then Robby gets another single date. Then James is sent home at the RC?

All in one episode? And she's not wearing that blinkin blue dress!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Preview for next episode

So Alex get a single date and goes home. They have a group date and then Robby gets another single date. Then James is sent home at the RC?

All in one episode?  And she's not wearing that blinkin blue dress!
That's what I am thinking but does that mean Jordan gets SQT and rose on GD per his s/caps? Or does he get SD and Robby get SQT per s/caps?

Yeah I don't know where that dress is! Where did it go? They were by a plane hangar and she was crying? I wonder if she wears it on her date with Alex then and lets him go at night the way she did with Wells? So maybe she wears that blue dress and they fly somewhere or are by a plane hangar? I don't know why she would cry though about Alex unless he says something rude? It could be something else? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:43 pm

^^I suppose that cap could be when she lets Alex go...but before he does, he drops a bombshell about Jordan? Robby? Chase? Maybe he tells her she's making a big mistake and is letting the only one there for her go. It plays with her mind and she has a mini meltdown.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 73 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Good point, Litta!

Wasn't Alex heard in season preview telling JoJo he was falling for her or something or am I mixing that up? Maybe he acts rude when she lets him go and is mean so she cries? I could see Alex going off on Jordan, Chase, Robby for sure and perhaps he turns on her for that? He seems to be going on and on about his pity roses and not getting a SD and real time with JoJo so I could see him going off like he does if she sends him like she did Wells. Wells if far more classy if so.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Have I missed something in the last couple of weeks - have we sleuthed the colbalt v neck cocktail dress screencap where she's crying?

Do you think its at the RC after HTD where she lets Luke go?

I haven't kept up with the sleuthing. She lets Luke go? Arrgh. I didn't see that one coming.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:52 pm

Amethyst wrote:
I haven't kept up with the sleuthing. She lets Luke go? Arrgh. I didn't see that one coming.
Based on s/caps it seems Jordan is in F2 so s/caps with Robby and Chase means Luke likely F4. hmmm

Luke seems to be above the fray of the drama and nonsense so if it is any consolation he may be the next Bachelor if F4 yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This feels like they are just shooting b-roll rather than dancing.

Chase and Derek could get lessons from Sasha (Sam's F1) on how to bring the heat! :yes:

:yes: That was one hot date!
Yes it was! : :girlfan I may need to watch Sam's season again and especially those scenes with Sam and Sasha. Love at first sight! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej