SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:53 pm

OMG OMG OMG!

He's holding her up with one arm!!!

If that was me he'd need both arms and a fork lift!

His bod - oh my!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 44 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Luke is so nice!

He seems very down to earth and mature.

I like Luke!

This date so far I am liking more than Chase's.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:56 pm

ok - now that I've wiped the drool from my chin I can now focus on what they are saying...and ... this may seem... mean... but does anyone else think his voice is a little strange. kind of squeaky?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:57 pm

Luke has an incredible body.

Best body of all the guys IMO.

And he seems like a really good guy too!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Katiebelle wrote:ok - now that I've wiped the drool from my chin I can now focus on what they are saying...and ... this may seem... mean... but does anyone else think his voice is a little strange. kind of squeaky?
It's higher pitched for sure I think.

Robby has a higher pitch too I think?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Dinner part of Luke's date.

JoJo keeps talking about Luke being rugged and sexy.

Wants to know how he got to be the guy he is today.

So talking "about" him rather than how she feels?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Luke has an incredible body.

Best body of all the guys IMO.

And he seems like a really good guy too!

ITA - he's perfect - except just noticed that his voice is a little weird. Although I think I could get used to his voice very quickly especially if I'm speaking to him when his shirt is off.

Do you think he's getting the next bach edit?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Luke talking about his life.

He's very mature.

Oh no! He lost his close friend in Afghanistan.

sad :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Luke's back story is amazing. he would be a great bach.

I do like him. I like his face. I like his intensity.

Lovely romantic background music. Is that F1 music?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:03 pm

If anyone is getting next lead edit it is Luke IMO

From his intro video to his SD the edit seems to be highlighting Luke as the catch more than him and JoJo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Romantic music!

Kiss!

JoJo saying this could be the start of more dates with Luke.

He's either next lead F3/F4 or F1 IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:06 pm

Katiebelle wrote:ok - now that I've wiped the drool from my chin I can now focus on what they are saying...and ... this may seem... mean... but does anyone else think his voice is a little strange. kind of squeaky?

I'm having fun reading your running dialogue here!

IA about Luke's voice, and I dont think it's mean to say that. He also has a crazy walking gait...he is bow legged and looks almost double jointed in his hips and knees, such that his leg flap like the stuffed Woody doll (Toy Story) that my son used to have. giggling Please don't take that as a put down, as I am attracted to knock-kneed Robby whose gait resembles the stance of a swimmer about to dive into a pool. giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej