SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 5:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm not going into all that "she is glancing at him", " she's always sitting next to him" stuff.

Been there done that.

Amanda (Grants season), Chris L (ali), Reid (jillian) the list goes on and on where folks (myself included) were convinced that a contestant had an "in" with the lead because of smiles, glances, proximity etc.
No more for me. jmo.
I'm really trying not to put much stock into it either. My imagination can run wild. But I believe those you described above^while not F1 after all, were considered for the next lead at one point. 
I think Chase's edit may be headed in the next lead direction, if he's not JoJo's F1.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 30, 2016 8:12 pm

For clarification purposes, those of you who are sleuthing No Spoilers, please use this thread to discuss the episode and live post, rather than the NO Spoiler thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Well that ITM background showed up in the first segment. Maybe it's her bachelorette condo, so no big deal.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon May 30, 2016 10:30 pm

I'm not sleuthing, but I'm reading those threads, so I guess I'll post here.

Chad is right up there with the biggest d**ks this show has ever had. It's almost like he's on steroids, he's so hyper-masculine.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 30, 2016 11:04 pm

If you are reading the spoilers, I would strongly advise not posting in the non spoiler threads, please. It is far too easy to slip up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If you are reading the spoilers, I would strongly advise not posting in the non spoiler threads, please. It is far too easy to slip up.

If that's aimed at me, I'm unspoiled.  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 1f600

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 30, 2016 11:13 pm

Can we fast forward to episode 5? Total snoozefest of an episode. Too much Chad and not enough of the cutie Wells. I missed Jordan this episode too.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Scooby wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:If you are reading the spoilers, I would strongly advise not posting in the non spoiler threads, please. It is far too easy to slip up.

If that's aimed at me, I'm unspoiled.  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 1f600

OK. good. Very good and sorry for singling you. bestbud!
* It is aimed at anyone who ventures in the "unsullied" threads. (taken from game of thrones). It is far too tempting and easy to slip if anyone has been in the spoiler/sleuther threads and then comes in here back and forth and posts. *

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 11:25 pm

This episode bored me to tears. I started playing games on my iPad. I'm so over Chad.

Also after rewatching the premiere and now tonight's episode, I am leaning towards Chase NOT being F1. Four times in the premiere there were VOs  discussing JoJo as wife, the number one guys here,  (JoJo says) this being a hell of a ride - I promise you and JoJo saying she felt that instant connection. All four times the edit cut to Chase.

Tonight there was something similar (I didn't write it down so I forgot-I'll rewatch) and boom, the edit cuts to Chase. At this moment, I feel like the edit is trying to get you to believe Chase is the one. In the past, I fallen for this. Now, I am highly suspect.

Where was Robby in this episode? Chad sucked the air completely out of it. Derek's date was sweet, but I don't sense the chemistry. Luke is a brooder. Not sure he has the personality that JoJo needs/wants.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Litta123 wrote:This episode bored me to tears. I started playing games on my iPad. I'm so over Chad.

Also after rewatching the premiere and now tonight's episode, I am leaning towards Chase NOT being F1. Four times in the premiere there were VOs  discussing JoJo as wife, the number one guys here,  (JoJo says) this being a hell of a ride - I promise you and JoJo saying she felt that instant connection. All four times the edit cut to Chase.

Tonight there was something similar (I didn't write it down so I forgot-I'll rewatch) and boom, the edit cuts to Chase. At this moment, I feel like the edit is trying to get you to believe Chase is the one. In the past, I fallen for this. Now, I am highly suspect.

Where was Robby in this episode? Chad sucked the air completely out of it. Derek's date was sweet, but I don't sense the chemistry. Luke is a brooder. Not sure he has the personality that JoJo needs/wants.
Thanks for your thoughts. I won't be able to watch until tomorrow or, eek! Wed, but it sounds like I didn't miss much.
Regarding the Chase edit tonight- this is confusing because this is the way JP, Chris S, & Shawn B were edited. Lots of camera follows for reactions. However, I didn't watch Ben F, JuanPablo, Andi, or Chris Soules' seasons. I heard Becca got this edit and JoJo also did in Ben's season.  Not sure what to make of it. 
Perhaps it's going there to perpetuate Jordan's "intentions" storyline and Robby's "possible GF" storyline.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 31, 2016 12:44 am

What the heck was that?

I made a bunch of notes and left them at the viewing party house. I'll need to re-watch to hone in on the F4, but off the top of my head: The amount of time spent on Chad has me concerned about the season.

Weirdly enough, in relation to Chad, I was thinking about the role of clowns in Shakespearean dramas--this show is a dramedy these days. The clown's role is always to entertain while bearing witness to the truth or reality of the situation. Chad's this season's clown. What he's saying to us is most likely the reality: These guys are immature, it's a frat, and no one is really there for JoJo. I noticed several pans to Jordan when questioning intentions, which isn't a good sign. Plus, why was there a 2-sec segment of their time? When JoJo's dates with Ben were cut short, it was intentional.

Litta, I have a different read on Chase at the moment. Yes, there were cut-aways to JoJo that hinted at her being the one, but so did Lauren. All the foreshadowing that was surrounding JoJo as being the one who'd be eliminated proved true.

Weird that Robby was absent largely.

More later. That was just a really weird episode...but I'm trying to remember that the first three episodes usually are a mess until they know the ending choice.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 31, 2016 2:13 am

I'm not surprised at all of the Chad stuff.  This is a hallmark of the early episodes.  Remember early in K's season with JJ and Clint and "Villains Gonna Vill" and "Brokeback Bachelor"?  It's boring though.  Dude was clearly wasted.  I knew it the second he mentioned doing a "power hour" when he was outside talking to JoJo. That said, he's clearly a jerk and will likely be on BIP.

I <3 Wells.  He's hot, he's funny, he's different.  I would personally date him in a heartbeat (as likely would most of America after this episode).  I was definitely turned off by Alex this episode; he was annoying.  Grant kind of bores me as does Luke; James Taylor seems sweet, but I think he's the "Ben Z" of this season.  Robby and Jordan were both super absent.

I really liked Derek for the most part, but dude could not spit out his words at all when talking about past relationships.  Dude, just be like, "I dated this girl and then she cheated on me and it sucked."  He was mealy mouthing all around everything; but I do think a lot of it was nerves and being on camera.  I do think they have a fairly easy chemistry.

The chemistry between JoJo and Chase was really clear and what I saw as the strongest of everyone tonight.  He seems smitten already and I saw a JP/Chris S-type edit tonight.  Tonight, his edit made me think F1.  Especially because the other guys that have been sleuthed to go far were nonexistent (not even at the RC).  If not for the season preview, I'd put Wells/Derek in the F4 over Jordan/Luke.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej