SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:32 am

Seriously, did I pass out looking at Luke tonight  heartbeat  and NOT see his hot tub sizzling kissing scenes! Which there were at least 3 in those dang caps, GRRR! hissyfit AND the pool kissing scene?? They might have shown it, since we got a breaking news story at the time, but it was only a few seconds. Loved what he had to say to Jojo on their dinner date, if I didn't already love him, that would have clinched it there. I can see why Jojo fell in love with those hands, he uses them very well! :yes:

It's funny we get a few kisses with Robby and we STILL don't know anything about the guy!

I was hoping Jordan's team would've lost, so close! With you @DMB about Jordan's hair, I'm just not into the guy at all either.

Santa, Christian & Ali-was nice knowin' ya, who were you again?

Jojo's eye rolls tonight, ha. I find it funny Jojo wants confirmation and i love you's, into you...etc so early in, these guys just met you!

Chad threatens Jordan-Jojo finds out-yep, the guy didn't have a chance after that. Chad-you're playing your role well, so well, we get a bit of you next episode, yippee!  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:35 am

The preview looked really good -- and we have to wait two weeks???  C'mon, no way the basketball series goes that long, ABC.  And there's JoJo crying and it looks like someone leaves.  Hopefully, there are enough 'scaps from all of the episodes that we can sleuth it (and maybe another preview between this and next week).

I liked tonight's episode.  General thoughts:
I think Luke and Jordan are neck-and-neck for F1 after tonight.  This was the first time I really saw "it" between JoJo and Luke, so I'd put Luke slightly ahead.  I actually liked him more tonight than I have so far.  I also think they're both only slightly ahead of Chase, although there wasn't all that much of him tonight.

Robby is MOT as far as I'm concerned, caps be damned.  I think she's attracted to him, but there's no "there" there.  She basically just makes out with him but I don't think she knows anything about him.

Derek handled Chad the best of the guys.  He was strong, stood up clearly, spoke to Chad's face and told him straight up that he wasn't going to lie to JoJo if she said anything.  Also, completely believe Derek's claim that Chad was saying misogynistic things and that's why Derek didn't like him.  Way to be a really great person, Derek.  I'd put you in the F4 over Robby.  

Yes, they're editing Chad to seem unhinged (the creepy whistling), but the threats are pretty uncalled for.  I was kind of feeling sorry for him last night, but not anymore.  That doesn't mean I like either Evan/Alex, though, who both still get on my nerves.  At least he'll be gone before the first commercial break next week.  That said, I was not suspecting the two-on-one to pop up here at all.  So there's either a second with Derek/Chase or that was a GD.

ETA: Jordan's team couldn't have lost. He was on both teams. And my team <3. #TeamJordan

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:39 am

northernviewer wrote:

Luke's date went very well but as of today I still have Jordan as F1.   Shes chasing him and worried about how he feels about her.   I was expecting not to like him as I figured he'd be a cocky jock, but i find myself liking him.  

At this moment, without really analyzing the last two episodes' edits, I'd say that Jordan is her F1 for the very reason that you stated. I still can't shake the feeling though that something goes wrong somewhere. This feels like Des' season all over again.

Why is she crying in the clothes that she's wearing in the night portion of her date with Jordan?

We have two weeks to analyze things!!!!

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:42 am

Jordan plays for both teams ??? cantstopl

Oh my reading that made me laugh out loud. Not watched the episode yet so confused as to how one guy could ?????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:44 am

nd4reality wrote:Jordan plays for both teams ??? cantstopl

Oh my reading that made me laugh out loud. Not watched the episode yet so confused as to how one guy could ?????

He's playing quarterback which is an offensive position. The other team would play defense when he's quarterbacking and then it would switch.

Let's just say that the date was made for Aaron Jordan (whoops) completely and entirely. There was no way that he would not get time with her. Notice that he had SQT with her at the pool party and then a guaranteed spot on the group date after party plus prolonged time. Who else is getting that much time with her?

Last edited by veg_out on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:45 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
There's a date where the guys are divided into teams. Jordan plays for both Smiley. (But I like your pun too!)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:50 am

kimberlyg wrote:

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
There's a date where the guys are divided into teams.  Jordan plays for both Smiley.  (But I like your pun too!)
Smiley

Just to be clear. I don't think he does. Others on this show both present seadon and in the past I have thought but not Jordan.:
:fanningfan

I saw one SC of the blue team winning so thought he was on the loosing team. That would have sucked for him I with his profile. He'd never live that down.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:54 am

Ok, I missed the whole he played for both teams-nice one! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 3806527698 Not totally fair there, but win-win for sure.

Thanks Litta & LB for the caps, as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:05 am

Lost17 wrote:Ok, I missed the whole he played for both teams-nice one!  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 37 3806527698 Not totally fair there, but win-win for sure.

Thanks Litta & LB for the caps, as always.

I'm still watching e epi so I don't know how this shakes down but it would be more unfair that he would belong to just one team. He's a great athlete even though he's not his brothers calibre. 

It must be a dream for him ( and some of the others) to be on this date, whether rigged or not by tptb.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:06 am

veg_out wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Luke's date went very well but as of today I still have Jordan as F1.   Shes chasing him and worried about how he feels about her.   I was expecting not to like him as I figured he'd be a cocky jock, but i find myself liking him.  

At this moment, without really analyzing the last two episodes' edits, I'd say that Jordan is her F1 for the very reason that you stated. I still can't shake the feeling though that something goes wrong somewhere. This feels like Des' season all over again.

Why is she crying in the clothes that she's wearing in the night portion of her date with Jordan?

We have two weeks to analyze things!!!!

I wonder why, too, and is it overcome once they are in Argentina? I've sequenced the SCs HERE

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:07 am

What was interesting though is that Robby said how advanced his feelings were for her etc And JoJo talking about their connection. And I'm like...who? what? when? They did a very good job of covering up their connection, for whatever reason.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 am

Whats up with all these guys and the long hair on top?? Not a fan.

I dont mind Jordan, but is it just me or does he kinda remind any one else of 1F. giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej