SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:22 pm

I'm Team Jordan, but I think Chase is getting the Chris Siegfried edit right now, IMO.
I also think there's something that happens that shakes things up. I just can't sniff out what it is yet. Maybe one of Jordan/Luke leave? Maybe one of the sleuthed F4 becomes a "villain" after Chad leaves?

I just don't get the sense this season is completely straightforward (though I think it will be less of a mess timeline-wise than K's season was).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Amethyst wrote:

He mentions on his ABC bio that he has a lion tattoo. IDK if that's the one, but I'm guessing it is.

I'm Team Chase at present as well. I don't think that the slight awkwardness on Jojo's part during the yoga date means anything. I remember when I was practicing martial arts that whenever I wrapped myself around a guy's body, it was always just a bit awkward even if I thought the guy was hot. *Especially* if I thought the guy was hot! :uptonogood

I really thought that Jojo's body language during their "snow" conversation was quite telling. I haven't seen her react like that to any other guy. She was all girly and just sort of melting into him.
I thought my imagination might be running wild on this one, so it's nice to know you saw something, too. I saw a softer, and maybe a little more demure and shy JoJo. 

It's possible JoJo was caught off guard by Chase in the beginning (much like Des by Chris). I can imagine there was some push back on her part if she was all in with Jordan and/or Luke from the word go, or thinking Chase goes against her type. She may not be used to the feeling of being out of her element with someone who gives her new feelings she wasn't in touch with before, on a yoga date such as this. We'll see if Chase catches up at the end or not. Maybe Chase was right there with Jordan & Luke in the beginning and we are unaware. So many maybes! (Sorry for over-analyzing, it's kind if what I do Embarressed! ).

Regardless, these F4 seem like kind-hearted (Robby? I need to know more), intelligent guys and obviously very attractive. Hope JoJo falls madly for one of them!  bestbud!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:40 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I'm Team Jordan, but I think Chase is getting the Chris Siegfried edit right now, IMO.
I also think there's something that happens that shakes things up.  I just can't sniff out what it is yet.  Maybe one of Jordan/Luke leave?  Maybe one of the sleuthed F4 becomes a "villain" after Chad leaves?  

I just don't get the sense this season is completely straightforward (though I think it will be less of a mess timeline-wise than K's season was).
I teeter between F1 and F3 edits (& hopefully next lead if so), but am leaning a little more towards F1 based on some slight edit differences between her and the other supposed F4 so far. 
:Chris:
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:09 pm

agentcurls wrote:I thought my imagination might be running wild on this one, so it's nice to know you saw something, too. I saw a softer, and maybe a little more demure and shy JoJo. 

It's possible JoJo was caught off guard by Chase in the beginning (much like Des by Chris). I can imagine there was some push back on her part if she was all in with Jordan and/or Luke from the word go, or thinking Chase goes against her type. She may not be used to the feeling of being out of her element with someone who gives her new feelings she wasn't in touch with before, on a yoga date such as this. We'll see if Chase catches up at the end or not. Maybe Chase was right there with Jordan & Luke in the beginning and we are unaware. So many maybes! (Sorry for over-analyzing, it's kind if what I do Embarressed! ).

Regardless, these F4 seem like kind-hearted (Robby? I need to know more), intelligent guys and obviously very attractive. Hope JoJo falls madly for one of them!  bestbud!

And the funny thing is, Jojo is starting to remind me of Des. I saw a kinder, softer side to her in the last episode. I hope that she falls madly in love as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Just a comment about the question raised, has there ever been an F1 date where the description using awkward comes in? For those of us who watched Bachelorette AU, the answer is absolutely yes. Sam Frost was so attracted and seemingly drawn to Sasha (her F1), that she spent the first couple of interactions tongue tied around him. Her made her so nervous. Leading up to their first kiss, both of them talked in circles, Sasha especially...it was a little cringe-worthy...until Sasha kissed her, then it was explosive...palpable chemistry.

Interestingly enough, Sam and Sasha's first 1-1 was a tango lesson. She was quite flustered when Sasha took off his shirt. He is chiseled much like Chase. (If you've read through all of our threads, you may have seen Chase/Sasha comparisons in quite a few posts).

Oh please, oh please, oh please, let this be the same...:halo:

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:08 pm

^thanks for that explanation, Litta123. I didn't tune in/analyze that season. Sounds like a great one. 
As I said up-thread, sometimes we feel awkward around a person, and if the feelings are ones we are unfamiliar with, I can see how that would make someone feel out of thier element...With that being said, once one gets over that hump, it could/can turn into something really beautiful. 
JoJo is quite expressive and I feel the zest & passion emanating from her interactions with Jordan & Luke, and maybe in the next episode, it's Chase's turn. 
THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 Image17(Litta123's SC)
This is a different BL than I've seen from JoJo in the past. She has a tendency to reach around the guy's neck when kissing. This^ is an embrace that might be saying "I'm home." (Maybe?...ok, I will stop now Smiley)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:41 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing @Litta123 bestbud!

Sam was soooo awkward with Sasha and yet that was because of nerves because she was so into him - and Sasha never even took his shirt off - just had a tank top on and Sam barely even could look at him. It was too good to watch!

I hope for something similar with Chase as well on his date and with JoJo but if not, I am with others and hope Chase is F3 like Richie. Anything but the dreaded F2 spot :nervous

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:01 pm

That is so interesting about the Australian show! There's hope! :yes: yes

Along with @agentcurls cap of the night part of their date, we have caps that show fun being had by both at some point, like this one:

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 24 A5dd3a9a1fb7a368bc609e33a8b2bebb_zps8zvy7pb2
Bug's caps

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:31 am

I actually think Chase has quite a bit of screen time so far in comparison to Robby. 

I will need to watch Robby more closely in the next episodes because he seems MIA for someone who has s/cap of him in Thailand/FD. 

TBH, if Robby hadn't been in the season preview as much as he is, I wouldn't think Robby would be in F3 at all - I just don't see any connection so far with him and JoJo?

That must change for him to go to F3 possibly but I don't see it with him and JoJo...  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:38 pm

veg_out wrote:@rhondam, good layout of the season. I'm still curious about the order of dates for episode 3. If I had to wager a guess, I'd say that the yoga date is in LA with the evening part possibly at a winery.

I think that Ali was placed in Buenos Aires per horseback riding caps, so he makes it deeper into the season. ETA: Looking at AllAboutLove's timeline, it's Alex, not Ali, who is in BA--good job, rhondam!

Fortunately, we'll knock out two episodes this week, eliminating more of the chaff of this season and pushing us into the meaty relationships that will take us to the end. Looking forward to it!
@veg_out  I'm honestly not positive that it is Alex and not Ali. It looks more like Ali to me but I just don't see him anywhere in Penn or S America. The other thing is, if it is Alex, then he has 3 outfit changes all on the same date?! I just don't know but we'll find out Mon or Tue. 
kimberlyg wrote:I'm Team Jordan, but I think Chase is getting the Chris Siegfried edit right now, IMO.
I also think there's something that happens that shakes things up.  I just can't sniff out what it is yet.  Maybe one of Jordan/Luke leave?  Maybe one of the sleuthed F4 becomes a "villain" after Chad leaves?  

I agree @kimberlyg  I'm inpatient to find out what!
agentcurls wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

He mentions on his ABC bio that he has a lion tattoo. IDK if that's the one, but I'm guessing it is.

I'm Team Chase at present as well. I don't think that the slight awkwardness on Jojo's part during the yoga date means anything. I remember when I was practicing martial arts that whenever I wrapped myself around a guy's body, it was always just a bit awkward even if I thought the guy was hot. *Especially* if I thought the guy was hot! :uptonogood

I really thought that Jojo's body language during their "snow" conversation was quite telling. I haven't seen her react like that to any other guy. She was all girly and just sort of melting into him.
I thought my imagination might be running wild on this one, so it's nice to know you saw something, too. I saw a softer, and maybe a little more demure and shy JoJo. 

I think this too @agentcurls  She didn't pick him for a GD so he was sitting out with Brandon and James S and they were both eliminated at that CP. Both Luke and Jordan were listed first on the GD cards. I wonder if Chase wouldn't have made it snow, if he would've been on her radar?

I agree, Chase does appear to go against her type but personally I think that would be a good thing for her but we haven't been shown much of him yet to know for sure. We do know that he seems like an absolute sweetie but doesn't come across as a pushover either. He's seems masculine to me, all a great combination.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Assuming TPTB play nice and give us previews both nights, Litta's taking tonight's and I'm doing tomorrow's.  

Thanks Litta!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:51 pm

Thank you both. It is so much appreciated by the mods and forum. We will be patient.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej