SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 pm

^^ Hehe. It looks like Jordan is sucking his thumb! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Does anyone have a SC of Jordan's face when Alex kisses JoJo?  

I'm sure there could be better ones, but I saw this on IG laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BGfNiBpg_II/

Wow looks like a set up to me to perhaps make Jordan jealouse and to cause drama and fights in the house. WHy else would they have her kiss someone in front of the guys. That's crazy. tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2498057887 no jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:40 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-confronts-jordan-rodgers-acting-entitled/story?id=40142510
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Yeah its crazy. The game is the guy who scores gets a kiss from Jojo. The poor chap had to watch all the other guys actually kiss her.

He meanwhile probably had to pretend to be unatheltic and miss the goal completely. Can't have him be good in all sports now can we ? And be more accused by so many of it having been rigged and have a very athletic season (probably the most sports centred season yet) be attributed to him. That would never do.
I can so see the producers saying "now Jordan, make sure that you act like a klutz on this date, let the others win or else you will be roasted on the fire pit of bachelor nation"."don't worry you can make out with her in private later on". "these MOTs need to think they are the man".

:Nod:

(BTW speaking of Argentina and football, the poor guys lost last night. Messi was crying sad   )

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:53 pm

Dessler wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-confronts-jordan-rodgers-acting-entitled/story?id=40142510
Jo actually pushed back on his charming ways!! Woohoo go Jo!! I loved seeing that.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
Dessler wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-confronts-jordan-rodgers-acting-entitled/story?id=40142510
Jo actually pushed back on his charming ways!! Woohoo go Jo!! I loved seeing that.
tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 Good for her! He seems pissed off by the accusation tho
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Somebody posted on his latest insta "So glad to meet you on the plane today".

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:
tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 Good for her! He seems pissed off by the accusation tho
Yeah really, good for her. She is the ette with the MOST to be snobby about (stunning, wealthy, very well educated, articulate, pretty much has everything going for her) IMO and not being a snob is the topic she chooses to battle her f1 over? Be still my heart, Jo is the best little thing ever. I hope she doesn't cry and crumble now that he's pissed at her.

Edit- thanks ND, sounds like he's on his way home to CA from Louisiana. I'll laugh if Jo is spotted traveling back to CA also, then she really will be supervising him anytime it's a possibility laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:09 pm

I appreciate/love that when she puts her foot down, she does it in the most rational calm way. My little star is such a softie awwww

What would Jordan be acting snobby and entitled about? Gawd, hope it's not because he knows he had that s*t in the bag... That's the opposite of what we wanted! We wanted to him to worry a little..not act like he knows he's gonna win! Rolling Eyesno

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

Still some hurdles to overcome in the storyline. I bet JoJo is going to make him sweat for a little while...at least for one episode. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Oy vey!! I hope he's not cocky because he knows he has Jo in the palm of his hand. Make him work for it a leettle Jo, and then fall into his arms. Just a little!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:18 pm

IMO its not him being cocky, its about the MOTs biotching about him having got the FIR, GDR, Sports themed dates etc and then going and complaining to Jojo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan