SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:06 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks guys! And I liked rereading the message about his gpa. Hopefully being a good bf/husband is genetic in this case.
tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698 When he first posted that, I said that hopefully his G'Pa's unfortunate passing would give him some inspiration/ wake up call to be a good BF/fiancé/husband etc.etc.
Glad my very slightly warped thinking isn't just me laugh out loud 

This brings up another point: right now in the show, BBJ is just like along for the ride because Jo is making it so easy on him. There's none of that fear we've seen from past f1s that their Ette won't choose them. I hope that at some point, either during filming or even now, that's changed and he grows to sincerely love her and appreciate that he's her choice. We'll see.
No my mind went there too laugh out loud

Yeah, same. I want it to be a mutual love, respect, and courtship dang it!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm looking forward to the later episodes because at the FRC, she tells Robby she loves him, and we're starting to see that relationship build, so I won't be surprised to see JoJo back off a bit with Jordan and then Jordan has to step it up.

I think episode 7 before hometowns will be a turning point.
I would think so because he tells her he's in love with her, which then made her face about fall off she was so happy.  giggling

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:I'm looking forward to the later episodes because at the FRC, she tells Robby she loves him, and we're starting to see that relationship build, so I won't be surprised to see JoJo back off a bit with Jordan and then Jordan has to step it up.

I would think so because he tells her he's in love with her, which then made her face about fall off she was so happy.  giggling
Hee!! Those caps are too cute. Jo looks like she wants to just attach herself to him and become one organism from all her happiness and excitement. I know he'll say the ily but I just want to see/believe that he cares about losing her and wrestles with the possibility that he's not f1 beyond the ily. Essentially some vulnerability from BBJ wouldn't be remiss here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:16 am

Alanna wrote:

Hee!! Those caps are too cute. Jo looks like she wants to just attach herself to him and become one organism from all her happiness and excitement. I know he'll say the ily but I just want to see/believe that he cares about losing her and wrestles with the possibility that he's not f1 beyond the ily. Essentially some vulnerability from BBJ wouldn't be remiss here.
:yes: yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:18 am

I think JoJo will continue to question Jordan's intentions and that may start to make Jordan feel insecure and then he'll be a blubbering mess at the FRC. Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic! tighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:19 am

You know what I saw on Cafe Astology?? The Scorpio is attached/attracted to Aries and Virgo more than any other signs. Hmm. Who do we know that is an Aries and Virgo? Hugesmiletighttush - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:21 am

^Yeah, ditto on that. He's been very cool, calm and collected because she's made it so obvious, but hopefully her relationship with Robby will help put it into perspective for Jordan. His face when he sees Alex kiss her tomorrow night is pretty hilarious. Maybe that will help kick start it.

On another note, did anyone else notice he now follows the "Safety" Twitter account? Does he need to be kept safe from Chad? laugh out loud on a more serious note, I've noticed that there's the same 3-4 people that go hard after him and JoJo with some very nasty things. Maybe he's trying to take some precautions to get them booted from Twitter.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:38 am

Does anyone have a SC of Jordan's face when Alex kisses JoJo?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:40 am

Ironically enough those 4 people that hate on he and Jo are all from Florida. Gawd help my state TBH... All the psychos live here laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:41 am

They must be Ben and Lauren fans! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:53 am

Mommyof1 wrote:They must be Ben and Lauren fans!  laugh out loud
Surprisingly, I don't believe they are laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:58 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Does anyone have a SC of Jordan's face when Alex kisses JoJo?  

I'm sure there could be better ones, but I saw this on IG laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BGfNiBpg_II/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan