SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:12 pm

When is their next 1on1?  Is tomorrow night the BA episode?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:When is their next 1on1?  Is tomorrow night the BA episode?

I believe tomorrow he is on group(soccer date) and this is the epi we see JT telling jojo he is worried Jordan is not there for the right reason. we have a preview of Jorjo talking and Jordan saying i feeling like once again im having to defend myself, where there both in black leather and she is playing in his hair.

the following week, (July 4th) epi 7 is his next one on one i believe where he tells Joelle he is in love with her... whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 pm

I'm excited for this next round of Jo laying down the law with BBJ...while playing with his hair. Okay. She's so BA and tough on him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:When is their next 1on1?  Is tomorrow night the BA episode?

I believe tomorrow he is on group(soccer date) and this is the epi we see JT telling jojo he is worried Jordan is not there for the right reason.  we have a preview of Jorjo talking and Jordan saying i feeling like once again im having to defend myself, where there both in black leather and she is playing in his hair.  

the following week, (July 4th) epi 7 is his next one on one i believe where he tells Joelle he is in love with her... whipped

Thanks! Time for JoJo to lay down the hammer again! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Will someone please tell me what BBJ stands for. I get the J for Jordan but BB? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Thanks!  Time for JoJo to lay down the hammer again!  giggling

Wait, which Jo's laying down a hammer?  affraid

Let's not add more drama with fiancé type stuff before the FS!  Hugesmile

Jolena wrote:Will someone please tell me what BBJ stands for. I get the J for Jordan but BB? TIA

BBJ = Bad Boy Jordan

ETA:  and all credit for his name goes to Alanna  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1377737533

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Jolena wrote:Will someone please tell me what BBJ stands for. I get the J for Jordan but BB? TIA

Big Bad Jordan...Baddy Bad Jordan...Backstreet Boy Jordan...okay, it's Bad Boy Jordan.  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Jordan liked this on IG: ""I AM" When you have all the power, you don't  need all the words."

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:16 pm

I like backstreet boy jordan. 

I want it that way.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan liked this on IG: ""I AM" When you have all the power, you don't  need all the words."
I like this one too. I think it's true in how he carries himself from what we've seen and hopefully it means, if he's decided to reform his BB ways for Jo, he'll work to make it stick.

Of course she likes him a little BBJish, so maybe he can only reform in regards to her. 

All the variations of BBJ are great!! I'm glad you guys like it as much as me laugh out loud Wonder what Jo would think. Ha!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan liked this on IG: ""I AM" When you have all the power, you don't  need all the words."
I like this one too. I think it's true in how he carries himself from what we've seen and hopefully it means, if he's decided to reform his BB ways for Jo, he'll work to make it stick.

Of course she likes him a little BBJish, so maybe he can only reform in regards to her. 

All the variations of BBJ are great!! I'm glad you guys like it as much as me laugh out loud Wonder what Jo would think. Ha!

Actually that quote is in reference to God. He is the "I Am."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Really, JC? I had no idea. I wonder if BBJ is religious? I think Jo is from past posts iirc.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan