SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Tue May 16, 2017 4:35 pm

You can tweet all the most wonderful things in the world ... on repeat. But people will still remember the few dick tweets. I think that's a better indicator of his character anyway. Also, it's not like this is some isolated douche tweet. There are soooooo many examples of Sean the "comedian" being a total a$$ on twitter at other people's expenses. I'm glad Nick doesn't take his chit and bow down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 16, 2017 4:49 pm

That's how life goes, you are held accountable for your douche actions. And Catherine seems to still hold somewhat similar views, as per her recent interview, which was reported on here, she thought Sean was looking for 'nice girls', so that's what his season was filled with, Nick likes sex, so he got less nice girls. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:That's how life goes, you are held accountable for your douche actions. And Catherine seems to still hold somewhat similar views, as per her recent interview, which was reported on here, she thought Sean was looking for 'nice girls', so that's what his season was filled with, Nick likes sex, so he got less nice girls. Jmo
Then their sex life must be on fiya because she's a witch but the less nice term laugh out loud. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Sean is just as pathetic and a douche now that we was then. For example calling his son dumb etc... for likes on twitter...

These two have always acted like they are better than everyone else and it's quite sad... They made a cute kid but that's it.  All JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue May 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Doesn't matter if it was 4 years or 4 minutes ago, that was awful. I missed that one. Doesn't seem he has changed much in that time either. I remember seeing or hearing something that he said like the worst thing that could happen to him would be that Cat left him for someone who was funnier. That was his biggest worry. He thinks he is such a comedian, but doesn't have a clue. His jokes are ALWAYS at someone else's expense. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:That's how life goes, you are held accountable for your douche actions. And Catherine seems to still hold somewhat similar views, as per her recent interview, which was reported on here, she thought Sean was looking for 'nice girls', so that's what his season was filled with, Nick likes sex, so he got less nice girls. Jmo
Then their sex life must be on fiya because she's a witch but the less nice term laugh out loud. IMO.

She did allegedly complain about their vanilla sex life on MBC but it never aired. Her OTT comments make a little more sense now.

http://www.wetpaint.com/catherine-sean-lowe-sex-marriage-boot-camp-1427698/

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Since we're flaming Sean....

I've always thought he was bad at the sex
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Tenor12
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:Since we're flaming Sean....

I've always thought he was bad at the sex
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 Tenor12
Source

O.M.G giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue May 16, 2017 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Most that followed that season, remembers the mess that it was because of cheating rumours, vs Sean fans. Below are just a few of the many that are online and easily searchable.

I don't see any posts that were not accurate or not stated as opinions. If so anyone is free to use the report post.

Sean Lowe Insults DWTS Partner Peta Murgatroyd — And She Fires Back!
On June 18, Sean’s real-life sister, Shay, posted a picture of her daughter, Kensington, all dressed up in a leotard. “First day of dance...she has big dreams of being the next @PetaMurgatroyd Smiley” Shay wrote.

“Please Lord no!!” Sean quickly tweeted. “If that's what she wants, she should just send in her application to Hooters now.”

C’mon now, Sean. Really? Peta, however, wasn’t just going to sit back put up with his abuse. “You should be a comedian...” she fired back at him sarcastically.

Shay soon came to Peta’s defense. “@PetaMurgatroyd you should try being @SeanLowe09 sister...it's rough!” she wrote.

Snubbed: ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Didn’t Invite ‘DWTS’ Partner Peta Murgatroyd Because Fiance ‘Catherine Is Jealous'

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/bachelor-sean-lowe-wedding-peta-murgatoyd-not-invited-catherine-giudici-jealous/

The rumours of romantic troubles between The Bachelor lovebirds started with claims that graphic designer Catherine had been 'bored and lonely' since Sean's March 11 proposal on national television.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2319240/Sean-Lowe-raises-eyebrows-touches-dance-partner-Peta-Murgatroyd--quickly-flocks-fiancees-arms.html#ixzz4hGwv5Tmb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sean Lowe Dishes on Catherine Lowe’s Jealousy in New Tell-All
http://www.wetpaint.com/sean-lowe-dishes-catherine-lowes-1366121/

In the photo accompanying the radaronline article, what the heck is Catherine wearing?? That looks very close to a wardrobe misfunction to me. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 34 2498057887
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 16, 2017 5:53 pm

^ cantstopl I thought Cat didn't show off her big boobs?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 16, 2017 5:56 pm

LOL I still remember Catherine's total burn about her first time with Sean being very "quick" fireworks. Maybe it's me, I always assumed their sex life is lacking. Shaming others for sexy time is all the proof I need. Someone is jelly!! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue May 16, 2017 6:03 pm

mindless wrote:^ cantstopl  I thought Cat didn't show off her big boobs?
She'd never do that. It must be someone else in that picture IMO. Someone from Nick's season.  no no
I’m not really someone who shows what she has. I mean, I have big boobs, but I’m not going to show my boobs because that’s not who I am.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/08/bachelors-catherine-lowe-weighs-in-on-shows-recent-sexy-season.html

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake