SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by julychild Tue May 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Don't think we can judge the depth of one's faith based on sm posts. Don't think we (humanoids) are even equipped to know the depth of anyone's faith. What we see on the outside doesn't always tell the true story...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Is JoJo Catholic?
There are many people who think all Persians are Muslim, prob the majority. But there are O C
as well. There are many O C in Isreal as well.
I'm not going to go back and pull up any info on the 1/2 sibling thing. The sister was I/2 as well.
to my recollection. If someone remembers other wise let me know. Her father being American 
could have been Roman Catholic only my op. bestbud!
Her sister is NOT 1/2 Persian. She IS her half sister though. They only share the same dad, as does her brother Peter. Ben and Matt are only from her mom's side of the family. I'm pretty sure her mother moved to the US when she was a young adult though, because I remember Ben saying he went to middle school and high school in Dallas.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Well JoJo was prepared (at least for TV) to love and accept a marriage proposal from Ben who is definitely very Christian so IMO I don't see there all of a sudden being an issue this time around!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 7:08 pm

She said on the ATFR that she prayed a lot when she first got home after filming the bachelor too. It's out there in many ways that she and her family are faithful people IMO. That's something she'll have in common with Chase.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 7:19 pm

I don't see an issue at all with JoJo and Chase as far as religion. Maybe I missed all the religious references, I didn't know any of them existed. I didn't see anything that made me think she was religious at all, during sleuthing of Ben's season, or up until now.

Chase is a sweetie. I enjoyed listening to his vid. IMO he's a very humble mature guy, that's just my guess right now. It would be great if JoJo chose someone who was stable, secure, and relies on his faith as Chase seems to live by. JMHO in what I like in a contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 7:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see an issue at all with JoJo and Chase as far as religion. Maybe I missed all the religious references, I didn't know any of them existed. I didn't see anything that made me think she was religious at all, during sleuthing of Ben's season, or up until now.

Chase is a sweetie. I enjoyed listening to his vid. IMO he's a very humble mature guy, that's just my guess right now. It would be great if JoJo chose someone who was stable, secure, and relies on his faith as Chase seems to live by. JMHO in what I like in a contestant.
I think they were/are all very subtle things. I don't see that she makes a huge deal about her faith a la Sean or Ben, but at the same time, she could OF and the show just didn't air any of it because it had nothing to do with what was happening on the show/her storyline. But again, it's very subtle. I don't think anyone really noticed the rosary unless they caught on that she wore it all the time aka::me  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 7:29 pm

I think he's someone who could've potentially been a good match for Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 03, 2016 8:21 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
sosleepy wrote:What is Chase's faith? I know he's supposedly very Christian. I'm guessing more of the new fangled "born again" variety? That doesn't always mesh with the old school Orthodox view, from the "old country" that JoJo appears to branch from.

Also, Chase is Denver based, right? I'd get a tickle out of JoJo ending up in Denver after all. She and Lauren can hang. laugh out loud
I think we only know that he is newly found Christian. In the last two or so years.

If JoJo ends up with Chase, I actually think there's a good chance he'd move to Dallas. He moved to California for his medical sales job a few years ago, and then moved back to Colorado when they transferred him. JoJo's family all work in the medical field, so I'm sure they can hook Chase up with a good job, like her dad tried to do with Ben laugh out loud , except this time it would actually be useful because Chase works in the medical field too!

It would be funny though, if JoJo did move to Colorodo. Castle Rock (where Chase lives) is only 35 minutes away from Denver! Lauren would actually have a close friend near her! Haha.

Perfect! I don't really see Jo leaving Dallas anyway, so for me, if whoever she picks is for real, it needs to be someone willing and able to move. I don't really see Jordan doing that, anyway. I didn't realize that's what Chase did - it seems career wise, that could be a good move for him. I don't know.. I'm kinda leaning he could be dark horse F1
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 8:34 pm

sosleepy wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
sosleepy wrote:What is Chase's faith? I know he's supposedly very Christian. I'm guessing more of the new fangled "born again" variety? That doesn't always mesh with the old school Orthodox view, from the "old country" that JoJo appears to branch from.

Also, Chase is Denver based, right? I'd get a tickle out of JoJo ending up in Denver after all. She and Lauren can hang. laugh out loud
I think we only know that he is newly found Christian. In the last two or so years.

If JoJo ends up with Chase, I actually think there's a good chance he'd move to Dallas. He moved to California for his medical sales job a few years ago, and then moved back to Colorado when they transferred him. JoJo's family all work in the medical field, so I'm sure they can hook Chase up with a good job, like her dad tried to do with Ben laugh out loud , except this time it would actually be useful because Chase works in the medical field too!

It would be funny though, if JoJo did move to Colorodo. Castle Rock (where Chase lives) is only 35 minutes away from Denver! Lauren would actually have a close friend near her! Haha.

Perfect! I don't really see Jo leaving Dallas anyway, so for me, if whoever she picks is for real, it needs to be someone willing and able to move. I don't really see Jordan doing that, anyway. I didn't realize that's what Chase did - it seems career wise, that could be a good move for him. I don't know.. I'm kinda leaning he could be dark horse F1
Possibly.  :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 pm

I think I am going to really like Chase.  it's just my opinion but from watching JoJo on Ben's season I feel she is going to need a very strong man.  Will Chase be able to be her equal?  I hope so because out of the 3, I think he might be a much better choice for her, if she's looking for a husband.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm

babs wrote:I think I am going to really like Chase.  it's just my opinion but from watching JoJo on Ben's season I feel she is going to need a very strong man.  Will Chase be able to be her equal?  I hope so because out of the 3, I think he might be a much better choice for her, if she's looking for a husband.
JoJo probably WILL need a strong man, but she's also going to need a man that expresses himself well IMO, since she's so good at that herself, and longed for Ben to do the same. More than anything she probably needs someone who is going to dote on her and like she always said/says makes her feel "safe". That was the main thing for her last season, wanting to feel safe. I don't know if she prefers to be the "boss" in the relationship or not, or if she prefers an equal partner type of relationship, but I think she needs someone sensitive but that also can take the lead from time to time. All last season, I saw her as someone that wanted a mutual understanding relationship: communication was always really important for/to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Ben pointed out in either one of his blogs or an interview right after the finale that JoJo is a worrier. And you saw that. She was always worried about where she stood with Ben, was worried to let her guard down, was questioning and worried about where she stood during LCD (the bathroom floor). It was a stark contrast to Lauren who appeared so calm most of the time - an anchor in the storm. This is also why I think Ben ultimately gravitated more towards Lauren. He's a lot like JoJo. He overthinks things, he worries about things.

Based on that, JoJo needs to find "her Lauren." Someone who can be calm and rational - someone to make her "feel safe," someone who can be her anchor.

If she's looking for something real, I think she'll end up with someone more like Chase. I really believe that both Jordan and Robby would be showmance picks. For some reason, if Chase ends up F1, color me surprised, but I will have stronger hope this might work out for her. Just a normal dude. No girlfriend baggage. Not looking for a broadcasting career.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05