SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Do the couples at the end win money? That could be an incentive for anyone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Seabear wrote:The only two guys I can see Amanda with are Grant or outside chance Nick. Amanda's Ex is a SoCal tattooed manly bro dude.  Amanda is a SoCal lifestyle  fashion forward OC, CA gal and Jared is a placid RI non fashion guy.  I just cannot wrap my head around this pair.

Several of the original BIP cast are still there.  Maybe we should play BIP Match Game or Tic Tac NO or GO on the couplings. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Ooooo! Let's. I'm mentally checked out of JoJo's season. Ready for Paradise! laugh out loud

So if not Amanda, who is Jared with? It's someone, and I don't think Ashley.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Do the couples at the end win money? That could be an incentive for anyone.

Nope. RIP Bachelor Pad. The PR piece for getting rid of Bachelor Pad in favor of BIP, was the money prize was anti Bachelor and what the show is about. They wanted the focus on "love." laugh out loud laugh out loud I think the truth is they knew they could get a cast of famehos easy without the money incentive. Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free or something? la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698

I miss Bachelor Pad, actually. BIP is a nice try, not the same.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Seabear wrote:The only two guys I can see Amanda with are Grant or outside chance Nick. Amanda's Ex is a SoCal tattooed manly bro dude.  Amanda is a SoCal lifestyle  fashion forward OC, CA gal and Jared is a placid RI non fashion guy.  I just cannot wrap my head around this pair.

Several of the original BIP cast are still there.  Maybe we should play BIP Match Game or Tic Tac NO or GO on the couplings. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Ooooo! Let's. I'm mentally checked out of JoJo's season. Ready for Paradise! laugh out loud

So if not Amanda, who is Jared with? It's someone, and I don't think Ashley.

Would Jared and Caila be a good match? Is she even still there?

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:06 pm

I think Caila + Wells!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Do the couples at the end win money? That could be an incentive for anyone.

Nope. RIP Bachelor Pad. The PR piece for getting rid of Bachelor Pad in favor of BIP, was the money prize was anti Bachelor and what the show is about. They wanted the focus on "love." laugh out loud laugh out loud I think the truth is they knew they could get a cast of famehos easy without the money incentive. Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free or something? la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698

I do not see any purpose in the show then, at least for me. 
I did enjoy Clare with the animals and Ashley S with her goofiness otherwise I skipped both seasons and am strongly considering it again. This phoney baloney stuff nah not so much.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I do not see any purpose in the show then, at least for me. 
I did enjoy Clare with the animals and Ashley S with her goofiness otherwise I skipped both seasons and am strongly considering it again. This phoney baloney stuff nah not so much.

Oh yeah, it's totally pointless stupid. I've kind of grown to enjoy it more than the actual Bachelor/ette though. laugh out loud Not sure what that says about me.

I guess there is a money incentive in that you could become the next Janner. You make a lot more $$ on all those adds of you can couple brand your chit! la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:31 pm

The twins are still on yes? I would love to speculate who they are with. Who is Nick with has been discussed that should be interesting to find out. Also Josh... was he able to come in late and sweep some dog lover who has always wanted an over bearing mother in law off her feet? When should we be getting hook up spoilers? It finishes filming in a few days doesn't it? I have always loved Paradise and Pad. It's like Bachelor lite. No one takes it seriously not even the couples involved.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:42 pm

I actually think Josh has a twin written all over him! Either or. They love dogs!! la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:47 pm

Maybe Lace and Jared.

I am trying to figure out who is with Evan and Daniel. affraid

Same with Carly.  Guys fighting over her???  Who and who would she choose??

So many women and so few men left to choose from.  It's amazing smoe of the guys who got bounced out over some of the ones seemingly lasting the duration. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f62c  la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f631  la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f602  la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f602

I see Caila with Wells.  Slight chance with Josh.

Josh most likely with one of the twins...or both.  Maybe Jen.

Nick with Jen. Or maybe Amanda.  Or Carly if they made a plan.

Amanda and Grant.

Who am I forgetting?? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Izzy.  la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:55 pm

My predictions:
Carly: Daniel/vinny- but she'll chase Well when he gets there
Jared:Amanda
Jen:Nick
Josh:Caila
Ashley I will Chase Wells, Carly and her will fight over him and Cail possibly too.
Grant: Lace

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam