SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:27 pm

And he's allowed to not be attracted to her. Would it had been better that he had slept with her just because, and then done a runner?! I give a lot of props for him for not sleeping with her. I'm sure she has also turned down men she hasn't been attracted to.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:40 pm

I give Robert no props. He was, at least, smart enuff not to dump Sarah on national TV bc he wasnt feeling it (it's a TRAP, dudes!) but he was obviously going to dump her after the show away from the cameras. It came across passive-aggressive to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Robert and Sarah did hook up after the show. Prob the reason
he didn't take his pants off is his herpesvirus was active.. Robert
is no angel. It's been a couple of years now she's wiser. She
is no wallflower.  giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:48 pm

I find Sarah H whiny and very much an "oh poor me" person. So not looking forward to her at all. It has nothing to do with her arm, she is just a major Debbie Downer.

If she and Nick wanted to get together both living in LA wouldn't they have done it all ready. But hey, if all Nick wants is a marketable SM loving couple, then he should go for it. He can sell himself as a good guy all day on it. But he better put out in the FS or he is in big trouble. Thankfully, I don't think he minds putting out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:05 pm

I take it back I dont want my sexy tv lover anywhere near Sarah H. yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Sex is Nick's oxygen. He'll be happy to put out for Sarah if that's what she wants. Someone is getting laid this season.

It's not the same becoming a couple off the show as it is on the show. A couple like Drew/Amy isn't anywhere near as popular as Jade/Tanner or even Marcus/Lacy. You have to become a couple on the show to get all the real perks. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f600 

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Thats my point Stucki, it has been a couple of years. I follow Sarah
She is a remarkable woman. She snowboards in Colorado. Sails
the sea's party's like any other girl her age. I don't see her as
winey. But as a remarkable young woman who has done remarkable 
things despite her handicap. She could prob teach Nick a few things.
I don't think he's her fort'e IMO 

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:Sex is Nick's oxygen. He'll be happy to put out for Sarah if that's what she wants. Someone is getting laid this season.

It's not the same becoming a couple off the show as it is on the show. A couple like Drew/Amy isn't anywhere near as popular as Jade/Tanner or even Marcus/Lacy. You have to become a couple on the show to get all the real perks. la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 1f600 

All JMO.

Yup. Weren't Kiptyn and Tenley pretty much a thing before Bachelor Pad 1? But they were smart enough to fake it for the cameras and pretend that's where it started. Far more lucrative.

Case in point - Drew is with someone from this franchise? Whose Amy? And I know waaaaaaaaaaay more about these Z-lister's lives than the general public. Sadly. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Putting on glasses to read. :shocked!:
Ok-that reads: "Sex is Nick's oxygen" and not Sex is Nick's organ.
I feel better. At least I know dinner will not be ruined tonight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Thats my point Stucki, it has been a couple of years. I follow Sarah
She is a remarkable woman. She snowboards in Colorado. Sails
the sea's party's like any other girl her age. I don't see her as
winey. But as a remarkable young woman who has done remarkable 
things despite her handicap. She could prob teach Nick a few things.
I don't think he's her fort'e IMO 

I would enjoy seeing that Sarah, because on BiP1 she was whiny and a real Debbie Downer. If she will show us a fun and open Sarah I would like that.

I can't honestly say I want anyone with Nick, but that is because I personally feel like Nick is going through a famewhore crisis and he isn't looking for a real relationship as much as an excuse to post on SM and get endorsements. I would run from that in the opposite direction, but then again, I would run from 90% of these people. I like the people who go back to having something other than "I was on the bachelor" in their lives.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:45 pm

The edit is not their friend. Once edited a certain way, it's hard to shake it. Prime example: Ashley Salter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:46 pm

@Kashathediva I sorry. cheeky

@sosleepy Amy was a MOT girl on Juan Pablo's season. She was the reporter from Florida who looks a lot like Britt.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam