SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm

RS intimated that it was a couple, ala Jade and Tanner last season.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Jared and one of the twins maybe?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Pretty sure it's Jared and Amanda, which I've thought since I heard they were on, jmo.
I don't think Amanda would stay on this long unless it was someone she really liked. Jared seems like he might want something a little more serious. And it makes sense that they had Ashley I. come on later when they had already been solid, so she can be jealous. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Jared and Amanda make sense. Even if its a showmance.

I think his type is more gentle and he does not do well with very out there ladies. Heaven knows how he thought he was in love with Kaitlyn giggling .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:27 pm

**small voice** I really like the idea of Jared and Amanda. I'm fingers crossed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:**small voice** I really like the idea of Jared and Amanda. I'm fingers crossed.
Me too. *** louder voice***

I'm considering watching this crap fest just because of this possibility. This is one time I want spoilers from that horrid man.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Well hopefully it's not Grant with anyone. Sorry I haven't been following this thread closely, so CMIIW and he's already back home. If it's Jared and Amanda, it'd consider watching it, the rest isn't doing it for me so far.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Idk why, but I can't picture Jared and Amanda together. The fact that he is so young, as well as her ex husband being a meathead makes me think that he wouldn't be the kind of guy she would go for. JMO though.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:46 pm

I don't see it either. I think Grant would be more Amanduh's style based on her ex. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:53 pm

I can see them working personality wise, definitely. Her ex to me somewhat resembles Jared. He's kind, she's kind. They are both about the same levels of subdued yet attention seeking. They are BOTH young - in the same age ballpark. I think he's more mature than the silliness with Ashley I. let on, and largely why he never really went for that.

I just wonder the distance thing. I imagine Amanda can't move. Jared could though. I also wonder if he (or anyone on this cast, really) is ready for Insta dad.

I have to think for Amanda the mom to still be there, she's in a solid coupling. Otherwise she'd be "Juelia'd" back home days ago. Of this dismal cast, honestly Jared is probably the most stand up. They kept Ashley arriving late for a reason. I'm intrigued. And now I'm going to be disappointed if the little fiction in my head isn't what happened. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:31 pm

I don't think Amanda really has a type tbh. With her ex it didn't work out, he seemed quite rude about and to her, maybe she doesn't want that type any more. I can easily see her with Jared at least for a showmance. And Jared is definitely pairing up with someone, AshleyI will arrive late and bring her tears and tantrums over Jared and single mom Amanda. Didn't she have a fit how someone was older than Jared, basically another foot in the grave. I can hear her ranting about the single mom even more.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm

The only two guys I can see Amanda with are Grant or outside chance Nick. Amanda's Ex is a SoCal tattooed manly bro dude.  Amanda is a SoCal lifestyle  fashion forward OC, CA gal and Jared is a placid RI non fashion guy.  I just cannot wrap my head around this pair.

Several of the original BIP cast are still there.  Maybe we should play BIP Match Game or Tic Tac NO or GO on the couplings. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam