SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Kashathediva I sorry. cheeky

@sosleepy Amy was a MOT girl on Juan Pablo's season. She was the reporter from Florida who looks a lot like Britt.

And while probably very sweet IRL, on the show she was shown being dumber than a box of rocks. She is an FSU grad and my hubby is as well, he actually watched an episode to see her (episode two - she was gone then) and he was seriously annoyed that FSU girls weren't that stupid. Probably an editing thing mostly, but she did not come across well at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:02 pm

I wonder if they still get great goody bags or as they are now referred-swag bags. Those were nice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The edit is not their friend. Once edited a certain way, it's hard to shake it. Prime example: Ashley Salter.
That is so true, I haven't been around as long as some of you but I've caught on quick. Once 
something is perceived it becomes indelible. Things are not always what they seem. Haha
Tptb magic. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The edit is not their friend. Once edited a certain way, it's hard to shake it. Prime example: Ashley Salter.
That is so true, I haven't been around as long as some of you but I've caught on quick. Once 
something is perceived it becomes indelible. Things are not always what they seem. Haha
Tptb magic. giggling

I always like to give the people my board sisters like a chance. I even tried to be nice about Farmer Douche for a while on his season. If I watch, I will try to not hold Sarah's previous edit against her and hope we see some fun. Though honestly with the men they have projected to be coming, it might be best to wish for her to get eliminated quickly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:51 pm

You do Babee, that's what I love about you. I wish she bails.bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Kashathediva I sorry. cheeky

@sosleepy Amy was a MOT girl on Juan Pablo's season. She was the reporter from Florida who looks a lot like Britt.

Thanks! I got curious and instagramed Drew. I couldn't remember what season Amy was on, but I instantly remembered her Disney Princess Cinderella smile and her MOT-ness.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:18 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
seton wrote:Sarah H is a trap. That's why she is there. Whoever couples up with her and then dumps the disabled girl on national TV is gonna look like the ultimate heel. In most cases, the dudes would avoid her but since she is there from the beginning, someone will have to side up to her to remain on the show. And then they will be stuck there.

Perhaps you are right, but it hurts my heart to read this. I think Sarah is pretty, smart, and a real sweetheart.  She has maintained a successful career in real life and conducts herself with dignity and sensitivity. I think someone like Jared would be a good match for her and he would be lucky to have her in his life (and vice versa). One of the new guys might be a good match for Sarah too, say Ali or ****

When Dylan was on, he chose her for a date and seemed to really like her. She dumped him for the shallow guy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My feeling if he was a real threat, he would have been dismissed immediately.
He was not.
It was ludicrous seeing those paunchy security guards guarding what--a bunch of sissies. Embarrassing for the men, 2 of whom are ex service men and one a firefighter. Production ploy.
TPTB manipulated the group of men dealing with self confidence issues to be whiney little tattlers who poked and poked the big guy with anger issues. Nagging nagging nagging.
The editing shown was obviously played up to show the worst of Chad, yet imo, it never even looked close to him losing control. The closest it looked like was when he threw the tin mug in the river and he was laffing then.
Why was the door punch left on the cutting floor? Maybe it did not show what we are being led to believe.
During questioning by JoJo,  he seemed totally unaware of what the big deal was most of time.
Words are words. Sometimes they aren't nice.  "I'm going to ______ing kill you."  Etc. We see it with road rage. We see it in long lines. We see it in customer service issues. We see it with politics this year.
All of us, imo, have had words come out of our mouths that did not taste so good seconds after verbalized.  Some of us more often than others.

Regarding the bolded, I beg to differ. Punching a door so hard your hand bleeds and ripping someone's shirt is pretty close to losing control IMO. And I don't know why I keep reading that the punch wasn't shown, because I watched the episode twice (first time was a choppy stream) and they definitely did show it. It was when they were exiting the stage. I don't think Chad's mindset and anger issues were scripted, highlighted perhaps, but they weren't created out of thin air. Maybe they made him see the show's therapist before going on BIP.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:03 pm

If he was a real threat, the network would not risk having him. PERIOD. He would have been removed. And he certainly would not have been allowed back by production as shown next episode or asked back for BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:If he was a real threat, the network would not risk having him. PERIOD. He would have been removed. And he certainly would not have been allowed back by production as shown next episode or asked back for BIP.

Exactly. There is a difference between punching a wall, yelling, swearing, etc and actually attacking someone. One is letting off steam and the other is violence. I have certainly been guilty of the former and I would bet that other than saints, pretty much everyone else has. Editing is wonderful thing to behold. No way would they EVER have kept him on the show...let alone sent him on a date, got him to go back to see the guys and then invited him back to BIP...if there was anywhere near the level of violence that was implied. I couldn't help but laugh watching how ridiculous it all was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:17 am

I'm not saying he came close to attacking anyone. He himself said several times he can't do that because it would get him in trouble, so I doubt the producers were that worried. That said, punching walls so hard your hand bleeds is certainly a sign of some serious anger issues and I definitely wouldn't want to be around someone like that, let alone date someone like that. There's no telling what he's capable of with no camera crew around. It's his mindset that bothers me the most. He said several times that he sees no other way to shut people up than threatening them with violence. I don't care if he never follows through with any of his threats, he's still messed up in the head and it annoys me that they'd put him on a so called dating show, again, just for drama. There is no female out there bad enough to deserve him, except Andi perhaps.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:11 am

mindless wrote:I'm not saying he came close to attacking anyone. He himself said several times he can't do that because it would get him in trouble, so I doubt the producers were that worried. That said, punching walls so hard your hand bleeds is certainly a sign of some serious anger issues and I definitely wouldn't want to be around someone like that, let alone date someone like that. There's no telling what he's capable of with no camera crew around. It's his mindset that bothers me the most. He said several times that he sees no other way to shut people up than threatening them with violence. I don't care if he never follows through with any of his threats, he's still messed up in the head and it annoys me that they'd put him on a so called dating show, again, just for drama. There is no female out there bad enough to deserve him, except Andi perhaps.

I'm not saying he doesn't have some issues, however, all those guys were on him non stop. He politely told them to leave him alone. Naturally, they continued...at the suggestion of producers...the same producers that cast him, no doubt for this exact response. Just as they cast Evan for his weaselly self. I guess, under the circumstances, I'm just more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now if I hear about him punching someone in real life, that is a whole other kettle of fish.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam