SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:43 am

To me, Josh = Chad Lite. Fewer calories, less filling!
Amanda -- how can she not see this travesty? I'm starting to lose respect for her.
I love Nick. We need to find him a girl. He deserves better than this.
Lace and Grant seem like a good match. It was hilarious when she pointed at the camera.
I'm trying to remember the last time Jared had the hots for a BiP cast member. I'm sure he has. I just can't recall it.
I'm finding Evan rather sweet and Carly relatable with her divided feelings. We've all been there. It will be interesting to see how she comes around. Terrible date, though.
Leah -- trying too hard. She needs to dial it back a bit.
Daniel -- funny without trying to be.
The twins totally lay it out in their ITMs. I appreciate that.
Jubilee -- a victim of bad timing.
Vinny enjoyed his moment in the spotlight this week. We will see how it goes next time when the tables are turned.
Sarah seems nice. I'm just not seeing a match for her there as yet.
Izzy didn't make much of an impression on me this time around.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:44 am

I believe Josh is a very good parrot. Someone told him to say it is a fictional "novel" and that is the script. Because he is a box of rocks, IMO, it is an all or nothing situation. It's all truth or all fiction. You are team Murray or you are team other guy or other girl or other box with rocks. So it's all fictional, all the time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:44 am

Delete

Last edited by Stacia620 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:45 am

cantstopl rofl

This thread is a riot and absolutely the best right now!

Can't wait to watch the episode once it's uploaded.

Also fun to see how it's been redemption with many turning pro-Nick when Nick's always been the same (minus his post-Kaitlyn middle age attention-seeking crisis...but then again being very openly flawed and very human has always been part of the nick-appeal)

Looking forward to what's to come in this season of BIP - these producers though reallllly know how to bring it it's almost scary and mindboggling...

Now I'm off to watch unreal till they upload BIP :halo:
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:57 am

bluwavz wrote:I wonder how much of Josh's edit is a fictional story? cheeky
In his mind 110% I'm sure. Unless of course it's flattering, then it's all true.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:58 am

truelovealways wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:At least Nick acknowledged that Andi's book had some truth to it concerning him.  Josh just won't do the same.  The only thing he can say is "fictional story". no no
That's why i've always liked Nick he owns up to his mistakes and even pokes fun at himself

Nick has always been real and authentic whether that works for him or against him...he's consistently self-aware, self-depreciating and he rarely ever takes himself seriously or puts the blame on anyone else. And I've never actually seen him being negative or disrespectful about someone else. He owns up to his behavior - when he gets the villain edit during MeAndi's season, after the AFTR with Andi, when he's featured in her book etc. He's owned up to his share and he never allows that to hold him back from remaining true to himself. That's always been my favorite aspect of nick.

Last edited by emusha on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:59 am

Josh is crazy. And I all of a sudden heart Nick. So, there's that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Grant and Lace were the "solid couple" as they seem more endearing and normal compared to the other two at this point. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:04 am

Oh btw, thank gawd Josh wasn't permitted to go on JoJo's season. Thanks for taking one for the team, Amanda! laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:08 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh btw, thank gawd Josh wasn't permitted to go on JoJo's season. Thanks for taking one for the team, Amanda! laugh out loud IMO.
I can't even imagine this. There would have been so much drama and insanity putting Jo and Josh just in the same vicinity because his craziness and her general Jo anxiety/worrying over everything would have fed each other in the most vicious cycle. It would have been great tv.

I would have enjoyed all of Baddy's mind games though. Nick has nothing on Baddy when it comes to mind games imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:15 am

I didn't like Nick his 1st 2 go rounds on this show.  But I started to like him outside the show recently though and he's looking so good this time (especially physically), maybe because someone else looks SO bad that everyone else is just coming up roses. I thought JAM would be the golden couple but they both looked really bad tonight IMO and cast members all seem to be team nick. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:16 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh btw, thank gawd Josh wasn't permitted to go on JoJo's season. Thanks for taking one for the team, Amanda! laugh out loud IMO.
I can't even imagine this. There would have been so much drama and insanity putting Jo and Josh just in the same vicinity because his craziness and her general Jo anxiety/worrying over everything would have fed each other in the most vicious cycle. It would have been great tv.

I would have enjoyed all of Baddy's mind games though. Nick has nothing on Baddy when it comes to mind games imo laugh out loud
laugh out loud yeah, THAT. Some people think Jordan's bad news, but Josh is the REAL bad news IMO. Josh always looks and sounds like he's gonna pop a gasket. He's soo agressive macho macho all the time, you can just SEE and HEAR the temper coming off him. I hate men like that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:22 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 2292733854 Josh is still the worst.  IMO. Such a cocky azz.  He has always been Gaston from Beauty and the Beast to me Both in looks and character, and he makes  Nick look like a Prince Charming in comparison. All just in my opinion of course.

That gave me horrible flashbacks to having to endure him last time, but there's so much that is hilarious about this whole situation that at least I can laugh this time through.  The producers really do a great job with this show IMO.  Pure summer entertainment.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose