SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:16 am

OT -- Love me some JP Rosenbaum. He sure hits the nail on the head!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:51 am

Columbia, MD wrote:TBH, I watched the first 15 minutes and turned it off.  I am a dyed-in-the-wool Bach fan but all I could think of was "two hours of ridiculous behavior, hook-ups, etc."  Maybe I am getting over this franchise, who knows?  BIP illustrates just how desperate some of these people are.   JMHO.

I feel ya. It's a Bach overload for me after watching JoJo's finale the night before and seeing some of these folks for the third time.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:54 am

Columbia, MD wrote:TBH, I watched the first 15 minutes and turned it off.  I am a dyed-in-the-wool Bach fan but all I could think of was "two hours of ridiculous behavior, hook-ups, etc."  Maybe I am getting over this franchise, who knows?  BIP illustrates just how desperate some of these people are.   JMHO.
I didn't watch. I don't think I watched 2 episodes last season and none the season before. When it was the show before it ditto. ditto. perhaps ditto if it existed then.  The regular series are bad enough. 
:soapbox

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:31 am

I watched last night, I didn't watch intently but some of the editing was really weird. First off, Lace is an instigator, I'm not excusing Chad's behavior, but she was provoking Chad and okay with it when they were in the pool. Then all of a sudden she becomes all holier than thou and upset with him because he calls her a b*#@#.... okay. When Chad first got up, and sat with them outside, Lace was giggling at what happened last night with Chad. Also, I thought Evan was so afraid of Chad? When CH called them all in to have a chat, Chad and Evan are sitting right next to each other, and Evan has his arm around Chad. Pretty scary. laugh out loud

I know Chad was very drunk, and what Chad said about Sarah was despicable, but I can't help but think there was more going on with that, like TP were doing things to instigate. Not excusing what he said, because even if you're drunk, you're still responsible for yourself and actions otherwise, don't drink. But with what Chad said to CH when he was leaving, it's obvious TP brought Chad in to use him and I'm sure they had a plan from the start. Given Chads mental state right now, I hope he stays strong through all the hate that's been coming his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:39 am

IA, Lace was an instigator last night and I bet TPTB put her up to it, although she is ridiculous on her on.   Rolling Eyes

TPTB are "enablers" of Chad's behavior and egging him on.  You would think they would have kicked him off the show, flew him out of Mexico last night but they didn't--the show is to be continued.  Then Fleiss tweets about him being the next bachelor.  They allow him to stand up and interrupt JoJo during the AFR live show.  It is absurd.  They should be paying for the mental health counseling he so desperately needs.

There are a few legitimate couples I want to see this season, so will continue to have the TV but on "mute".   giggling

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:44 am

Max64 wrote:I watched last night, I didn't watch intently but some of the editing was really weird.  First off, Lace is an instigator, I'm not excusing Chad's behavior, but she was provoking Chad and okay with it when they were in the pool.  Then all of a sudden she becomes all holier than thou and upset with him because he calls her a b*#@#.... okay.   When Chad first got up, and sat with them outside, Lace was giggling at what happened last night with Chad.  Also, I thought Evan was so afraid of Chad?  When CH called them all in to have a chat, Chad and Evan are sitting right next to each other, and Evan has his arm around Chad.  Pretty scary. laugh out loud  

I know Chad was very drunk, and what Chad said about Sarah was despicable, but I can't help but think there was more going on with that, like TP were doing things to instigate.  Not excusing what he said, because even if you're drunk, you're still responsible for yourself and actions otherwise, don't drink.  But with what Chad said to CH when he was leaving, it's obvious TP brought Chad in to use him and I'm sure they had a plan from the start.  Given Chads mental state right now, I hope he stays strong through all the hate that's been coming his way.  

2 Points to make, Per the bold , As Chad was first walking away once he got away from the others he looked at Chris and said something like I'm not doing this again while looking at Chris like he couldn't believe what he was doing per sending him away. I think they stoked him up knowing what would happen. In other words, they used Chad knowing the problem he has. I find that unforgivable..

Second, I never believe in anybody putting their hands on another, so why was it not STOPPED when Lace was thrashing Chad?? If Chad had throw the licks that Lace did he would probably be in jail right now.. So why was it OK for Lace to hit Chad just because she's a woman!!! Burns my butt!!!!!!

I wouldn't want the things MF has done in my book of life... Just saying.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:05 am

IMO the best part of the show was Daniel's commentary 
I appreciated his honesty!!
I Agree with^^two posts. Rolling Eyes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:23 am

BIP is just normally not my cup of tea.  I never made it threw a whole epi in the last two seasons without ff, changing the channel and just giving up on the idea of watching completely.  I kept up here.  If I can't make it through one show, there's no way I'll be able to watch two nights of this mess.  laugh out loud

I'll have to go back and read threw to get the highlights on what I missed.  And again keep up to see if I should tune in for anything...  Theres no way I can sit threw watching Evan shirtless, kiss and make out with anyone, unless I want nightmares and the heebie jeebies for days Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1838857674 , so I know I'll be skipping any scene envolving him for sure.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 am

As always, ^bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Does anyone have a link to stream todays episode that will work internationally? I can't seem to find a link

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:18 pm

For some strange reason I love BIP! I would rather see the crazies on this show than on the bach and bette, where I like to see more seriousness, with a little crazy thrown in.

Daniel had me LOL with his comments. The guy is so socially inept. I can't imagine what type of girl he will eventually snag.

The scene with Chad passed out on the ground, snoring, got more camera time than JoJo and Jordan did on ATFR. I'm glad that they are kicking him off the island and I think they should drive him straight to a rehab center. I am not going to give him a free pass because his mother died. Lots of people go through the same thing and they don't abuse others. The guy is a serious alcoholic, imo.

Emily cracked me up with the protein/meat comment. She may make a good match with Daniel. Smiley

I like Vinny but I don't recall anything about how far he went. It seems that he and Izzy hit if off so I'll be curious to see what went wrong that they didn't end up together.

Not looking forward to seeing Ashley I making a fool out of herself but I guess if we see Jared, we'll see Ashley.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:47 pm

The brown necklaces are their mic's.

For some strange reason I too like BIP. They are all crazy! Daniel was great. laugh out loud

Vinny and Izzy is a surprise? That's the first I knew about those two. Hope it works out for them. We needs to snoop around SM to see what they are up to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose