SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:54 am

ElonM wrote:The mere fact that Chad is twitter verified.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-chad-calls-robby-gay-see-robbys-response-w430905
Oh great. As if his ego wasn't big enough. Rolling Eyes
nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:It seems Chad can dish it out, but can't really take it so he blocked this person on twitter.   laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/angiemp0201/status/757261333964423168/photo/1

Classic bully.

Its shocking that a bully like this is getting so much attention and admiration. Sad state of what entertains.

I see a show on for him very soon.
Maybe people's eyes will open when they see him shake Lace (or whatever he's doing) in the BiP hot tub preview?!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am

^^^ Sadly there are still folks that think that he is entertaining. *IMO*

Even with this kind of evident behaviour.

It would be one thing if he acted like this toward just one or two people but clearly he doesn't.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Opinions within site rules are all welcome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:02 pm

When referring to other people, or other's, please be specific. Others on SM, other viewers etc, in order for us to ensure it's not being directed to members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Oh sorry, people (in general) that think he is a "nice" guy.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:31 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3709343/Bachelorette-s-Chad-Johnson-reveals-breathtaking-physique-walks-dog-shirtless-ahead-Men-Tell-All.html

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 54 369B964B00000578-3709343-Digs_as_hard_as_his_abs_The_dashing_luxury_real_estate_agent_has-m-33_1469559150627
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ Sadly there are still folks that think that he is entertaining. *IMO*

Even with this kind of evident behaviour.

It would be one thing if he acted like this toward just one or two people but clearly he doesn't.

I totally agree.  I can not stand Chad, and I do not find him the least bit funny or amusing.  It is obvious to me that he is going after everyone from the show that he has had any issues with.  But, the stuff that he is doing post show is so calculated and mean.  It appears that he is out to ruin the reputations of these guys, and he doesn't seem to care what he has to do or say in order to inflict some pain on them.  

What is even scarier to me is Chad is like a dog with a bone.  He doesn't seem to know when to let go!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Still a Chad lover.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Chad, Chad, oh those hanging chads...

This guy does not give two F's. He knows that by making a wave he is either going to get doused with dislike and disdain, splashed with admiration from those who appreciate his candidness or sprinkled with a few who don't give two F's about him or what he says.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:09 pm

I actually disagree. I think he does give two effs and that's how he got himself in this position in the first place. Now that he's gone too far over the line, I think he thinks it's too late to turn back so he just continues to do and say some pretty dumb stuff. I don't wish harm on anyone, unfortunately I do see some form of ruin in his future. He is making JJ look like saintly. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Chad in GQ Magazine and the interview is off the charts Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698

Talking Trash with Chad Johnson, The Bachelorette’s TV Villain Supreme

http://www.gq.com/story/chad-bachelorette-interview?mbid=social_twitter

You could parlay this into a gig on Million Dollar Listing.
"That’s kind of what I’ll have to do. To be honest, a real estate agent looking like me in Oklahoma is not a regular thing. No one wants to leave me at home with their wife."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698 He kills me. That's hilarious. I know he's a lunatic but he makes me laugh. Loved his description on what JoJo was looking for. laugh out loud
He's moving to L.A. Another sign MF might be creating a show for him IMO.

GQ: What’s on tap for the morning?
Chad Johnson: Um, more groceries, the gym, and…gonna start packing all my crap here. I’m moving to L.A., I guess.

http://www.gq.com/story/chad-bachelorette-interview?mbid=social_twitter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555