SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:31 pm

babs wrote:I'm sure being cooped up and isolated from the outside world contributed to the low tolerance of the guys.  They couldn't avoid him like they could in the real world.  With that being said, the outspoken ones could have held their tongues like some of the others did.  I wonder how Alex handled the different personalities when he was in the Marines.  I'm sure not all were easy to get along with.  If Evan didn't have the backing of the other guys he would have never been so in your face with Chad.  He's a whimp and has no ba**s by himself.

I think it was more prodding by producers than anything else. No matter how isolated, if production wasn't in their ear, they probably would have just ignored him like he was trying to ignore them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
babs wrote:I'm sure being cooped up and isolated from the outside world contributed to the low tolerance of the guys.  They couldn't avoid him like they could in the real world.  With that being said, the outspoken ones could have held their tongues like some of the others did.  I wonder how Alex handled the different personalities when he was in the Marines.  I'm sure not all were easy to get along with.  If Evan didn't have the backing of the other guys he would have never been so in your face with Chad.  He's a whimp and has no ba**s by himself.

I think it was more prodding by producers than anything else. No matter how isolated, if production wasn't in their ear, they probably would have just ignored him like he was trying to ignore them.

That too
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Sprite wrote:

Ita. Besides why after CH telling Chad they don't tolerate violence they let him return to the house to confront Jojo's precious Jordan? We saw the previews and it looks way to confrontational . Why? They needed a conflict for Jordan imo. Hurdles to overcome . Smells like prodding to me. I think the only thing they protected was Jordan by giving him a pair of Depends. He looks way to scared of Chad Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:38 pm

And didn't you love how skippety doo da (Evan )  would come
and interrupt Chad and Jo's convos . Now that was producer
induced, he's gelded giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Nonina430 wrote:And didn't you love how skippety doo da (Evan )  would come
induced, he's gelded giggling

Evan is like an irritating mosquito around Chad. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:With the way the mean boys were sitting around and talking about him before the date, I kind of wanted Chad to make it through or for both of them to be let go.

Chad has serious issues, he was probably a real pain to be around. But the group of gossiping widdle boys sitting around was pathetic. These are supposed men yet they were all so upset by Chad.  Grow up and ignore him. From what I could see if there was not a cocktail party and JoJo was not around if left alone, Chad left them alone.  And that became the problem, they refused to leave him alone.  I know I was ready for her to throw out Evan, Alex and Chad and when Jordan started sticking his nose in it the morning of the 2:1 date I wanted him to leave too. Enough already, go scratch your balls or work out or paint each other's toe nails, but stop talking about Chad. Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 27 2292733854

word I agree

Nonina430 wrote:And didn't you love how skippety doo da (Evan )  would come
induced, he's gelded giggling

it is called revenge and pettiness (bc chad interrupted him at the cocktail party). I bet he spent all night and day to find a way to irritate him. Yes Chad took the tee by the neck BUT I am positive that evan also pushed him. Chad is many things but I think he does not lie on that. They pushed him and pushed him and pushed him. 2 weeks of being rejected and mocked. PLus Chad was right: they did not know the girl and acted like groupies in front of their favorite singer. Chad wanted to act like in real world and that is what did not work at all.

Yes, he was a jerk. Yes, he was violent. Yes, he had many emotional issues. Yes, he needs counseling. yes yes yes

But for me, he was played by the crew. He also craves attention (camera addict). The only people ready to listen to him for 2 weeks were Daniel and the crew. Besides that, he was on his own. That is a long time to be teased etc. So of course the worse came out.

But I do not think he is that terrible outside the cameras. He is definitely a macho caveman and probably think that women are either staying home married making babies or pretty hot things good for what you know. Gentleman, definitely. I saw it too each time he was with jojo. You can be a gentleman and a big A$$ imo. I am certain that he loved to play the pig (or was influenced by the crew?) to eat all that meat, including at the rose ceremony which is lets remember takes HOURS of standing there. So yes, I am sure he did not mind to play with everyone nerves about the meat. Everything at this point became kindergarden stupid games: how much can I annoy him or them? Sadly those bullies (here, I said it! although chad was also one for sure) pushed his limits and his limits were very thin. In real life, among his friends, I am sure he is a good guy. But outside? not so much.

The prod knew PERFECTLY what they were doing by recruiting him and put him with the other guys. Chris Harrison was peeing from happiness when Evan came to him. The fat (sorry but that was NOT a six pack) security guy was a BIG JOKE. Everything was meticulously orchestrated by the prods. IF Chad was that dangerous, they would not have him in the show. He was definitely all talk and threats but I think Chad was right: don't touch him, he won't touch back. But his attitude and body language were definitely scary and not appropriate.

This brought many rating and $$ for the prods and I am sadly convinced that they will make sure to find another similar guy next season. That is the way it is. Each season, we have our first 4 episodes full of drama, pettiness, jealousy, gossips and ridicule. We can just yell until our lungs are raw, they will do the same over and over again because what matter is to get enough rating, $$$ and so they can review the season.

They have a very oiled and working script. Why would they change it?  Suspect

All JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:34 pm

One thing Chad did succeed in showing is that so many of the of the guys come across as whiny, whimpy, tattle tales.  Not an attractive or manly quality.  Sorry...I'm not sorry but the group of guys sitting around and making up ridiculous songs about JoJo....looked like a parody skit right out of SNL.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:12 pm

I just take with a grain of salt since we see the edited version of what truly happened.

If they want to show us that alex is a woman disguised in a tutu, they will find a way to show us just that. Plus everyone has a role in the show. The good, the bad, the ugly, the lover, the ridicule, the jealous, the sad, the cute. everyone. It does not mean that among them some are not genuine but their personality will fit the role for what they have been accepted to join the season.

I am sure alex is not as whinny as we see but since they ONLY showed us that, he comes across that way. Same with each one of the guy. If they want to accentuate, they will show us... if they want to make someone invisible, they will too.

Just like Chase. We see him in the middle of the chad action, he is the first to raise his hand when chad ask if someone has an issue with him... yet, he comes across a very good guy. I am sure if the edits just took each time he said something negative about chad, he would have come across, just like alex, as a whinny guy. Not saying chase is whinny, I am taking this as an example.

Chase was quite invisible until his 1:1. Then we see him in the middle of the chad action and jumping on the beds at their arrival in Uruguay like a kid. I did not expect that. I had this image that he was a man. Still like him tho, but now I see him like another kid in the block.  Hugesmile and thanks to the edits for that because he always was but edits made me see him differently at first.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm sure there was producer prodding and manipulation going on on both sides... Chad's ear and then all the other guys.  Personally, I think a lot of his actions and attitude scream acting to play the villain role.  He also said some things that were true.  

However, edit and whatever mind games TPTB were pulling on him and the other guys to get them to act the ways they did, does not excuse his behavior in real life the past few weeks.  The attacks via DM's after some posted something he didn't like on his SM are totally uncalled for.  I don't think it'd hurt for them all to grow up and act like men, instead of immature, whiny little brats.

That said I wouldn't be suprised to see Evan, Alex and Chad all on BIP at the same time to continue the crappy drama.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Yep. It reminds me of when I was little and my grandpa watched wrestling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:44 pm

@LB, I agree about Chad's off show and real life reactions to some.  Vulgar and crude . I also agree that some of the things he said were true too. He called a spade and spade . Just for the record, it includes what he said about Jordan imo. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Saw this on my Facebook feed - 56 Priceless Chad Quotes  Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 27 1f61b  Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 27 1f605
https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/best-chad-quotes-the-bachelorette
For example:
Chad, on nonviolence:
"I don't like getting into confrontations with people." cantstopl

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555